Spy Balloon

Should the Biden admin have shot down the wayward Chinese spy balloon currently traversing the US?

• Yes, spy balloons should NOT be allowed in US airspace.

Votes: 32 91.4%
  • No. (state your reason)

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
Well, considering that nuclear devices are quite heavy, and the maximum amount that a weather balloon can lift into high atmosphere is fairly small, I'm guessing that it's not a nuke or EMP weapon. Getting heavy stuff that high requires a lot more lift than what a balloon has.

And yeah, we do determine what is our airspace according to international treaties. Maybe that's one reason that the military said that we couldn't shoot it down.
Are you the Chinese spokesman?... you said earlier that it just happened to blow into Montana via wind patterns... the Pentagon shot that down and said it is being directed by China that it is not lost... plus a nuke can weigh as little as 100 pounds... look it up... a nuke of that size at that elevation could take out all electronics in Montana and our silos would be dead in the water and would not be able to launch... the fact that we still haven't taken it down is unforgivable... admit it... Biden froze again...

They were all met. Which is why Trump took us from 14,000+ troops to less than 3000. The date on the accords was May 2021.

Biden fucked up by moving that date so he could have a made for TV moment on 9/11
That's not true... every time a pull out date arrived while Trump was in office Trump told the Taliban they are not holding to the agreements and so he left the troops in place... plenty of troops and air cover for the Afghan army to maintain peace in the cities....
Stop lying.... you aren't very good at it....

Why don't we shoot it down?

iu
and this rusky spy balloon

FoEQ6weaIAAL9HQ

so if we shoot a hole in the balloon its going to blow around like a party balloon with three school bus's connected to it??? its not that kind of balloon,,

you may want to reconsider next time you call someone else stupid,,
Winds at that altitude are around 100mph
The object already has forward momentum
It ain't falling "down"

Because not everyone is dumbshit like you...

Retired Col. Steve Ganyard, an ABC News contributor, said the balloon appeared to be a standard research vessel -- which would mean it was unpowered and drifted with the jet stream.
It’s a surveillance balloon. It should have been destroyed as it entered US airspace. It was a test to see what the reaction would be by the Biden administration. As expected, they were paralyzed. They are clueless.

Winds at that altitude are around 100mph
The object already has forward momentum
It ain't falling "down"
The pentagon said in their briefing that the Chinese have full control of this balloon... that it is not out of control and just blowing in the wind....

so if we shoot a hole in the balloon its going to blow around like a party balloon with three school bus's connected to it??? its not that kind of balloon,,

you may want to reconsider next time you call someone else stupid,,
Please. It could easily be destroyed. It’s wouldn’t blow around like a party balloon.

Jeebus.

That's not true... every time a pull out date arrived while Trump was in office Trump told the Taliban they are not holding to the agreements and so he left the troops in place

Not sure what movie you got that from, but the agreement Trump signed was for us to leave by the end of May 2021. The Taliban only had two things they agreed to, not to kill our troops, which they held to. And to "negotiate" with the Afghan Govt of the time. They made a show of that so they could say they did. Everyone, including Trump, knew as soon as we left they would take over. This is why Trump did not even invite the Afghan Govt to the party.

plenty of troops and air cover for the Afghan army to maintain peace in the cities....

Trump took the troop strength from over 14,000 to less than 3,000. Not enough to do anything but cover our withdrawal had we left on time

Seems to me that the only two options are to shoot it down or not to shoot it down.

I say we just shoot it down. If it’s still over Montana, then that’s very unlikely to hit something or someone.

Or we just decide to let it float around up there indefinitely.

The Pentagon has strongly advised not to shoot the Intercontinental Balloon of Doom down. They obviously don't see it as a threat.

I trust the Pentagon a lot more than piss drinking MAGA tards.

Seems to me that the only two options are to shoot it down or not to shoot it down.

I say we just shoot it down. If it’s still over Montana, then that’s very unlikely to hit something or someone.

Or we just decide to let it float around up there indefinitely.
It's over the heartland now. The Midwest. Spreading Agent Orange and the Covid virus.

We should push it over Mexico and THEN shoot it down.

The Pentagon has strongly advised not to shoot the Intercontinental Balloon of Doom down. They obviously don't see it as a threat.

I trust the Pentagon a lot more than piss drinking MAGA tards.
I trust That Democommies have it in for America

Now we have to play catch up in the Spy surveillance balloon Race. The Pentagon will be asking for 300 billion dollars. All the money we spent on U 2 and SR 71 and others, and we let a rather economical reconnaissance derived balloon fly over our nation. How the mighty has fallen.

It's over the heartland now. The Midwest. Spreading Agent Orange and the Covid virus.

We should push it over Mexico and THEN shoot it down.

No. we should take it out with our own fleet of attack balloons . It could be a balloon arms race.

Forum List

Back