Spy Balloon

Should the Biden admin have shot down the wayward Chinese spy balloon currently traversing the US?

• Yes, spy balloons should NOT be allowed in US airspace.

Votes: 32 91.4%
  • No. (state your reason)

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
Our skies look like this

byrwtQe.jpg

because our Generals look like this

qqP9K5I.jpg

I wouldn’t expect Brandon to be able to stop rolling on a bicycle without falling down.

But I still believe our military could take out a balloon.

And they should. But Brandon won’t. He’s a moron and a pussy.

Evil Russki will shoot the balloon immediately down, but not Biden because he hasn't appropriate weapons

They may have already burned a hole in the balloon with a laser. It seems to have lost some altitude. Getting it to the operational altitude of normal aircraft opens up many possibilities to intercept it in some way that will bring it down fairly intact. It would be a huge espionage coup.

As long as it is captured or destroyed, I don't care. It's just bizarre.

Not bizarre at all according to Biden supporters. It is completely plausible that such a balloon would randomly make it from China to the US and float over one of our nuclear facilities. That is a a totally reasonable explanation to them. Seriously, you can't make this up.

Evil Russki will shoot the balloon immediately down, but not Biden because he hasn't appropriate weapons
Nonsense. Our weapons can absolutely do it. The backward ass Russian weapons are all falling apart.

The problem isn’t our tech. It’s our leader.

In international law, the space above our land is still our domain. However, it’s not just the air space. It includes “outer” space.

Accordingly, I think either side could file legit complaints about satellite overflight surveillance.

Maybe our gutless, spineless and ball-less Executive branch is seeking to avoid that entire discussion?

Bizarre it is but it's not a substantial security risk. China already has numerous spy satellites over the US. Why they sent this thing is puzzling. Might be why they want it in one piece.

Only a fucking America-hating commie fuck in bed with the Chinese would refuse to shoot that shit down! It is most likely transmitting intel back to China via satellite link. Is America afraid of debris hitting the ground? IN FUCKING MONTANA?!?!?!?! Even if the game plan was to capture and examine, you only have a small window to execute such a plan. The longer that thing stays up there in the sky the more data is transmits to China.

Nope. The thing was 60 plus miles up. No different than their space spying.

China sent a spy balloon over the US, the Biden admin does NOTHING. The US Air Force spokesman said it was a surveillance balloon.

HONG KONG — Secretary of State Antony Blinken on Friday postponed a trip to Beijing next week after a suspected Chinese spy balloon was spotted over the United States, two U.S. officials told NBC News.

Maybe the balloon is dropping another pandemic over the US? Or doing a practice run?

Maybe the balloon is just spying

Should the Biden admin have let the balloon cross the US?

The statement said the airship has limited steering capability and “deviated far from its planned course” because of winds.

Is it much of an issue at all? How much surveillance can this that any Chinese spy in the US driving in a van couldn't get? Satellites will also be able to pick up a lot of what this balloon can pick up.

Forum List

Back