Spy Balloon

Should the Biden admin have shot down the wayward Chinese spy balloon currently traversing the US?

• Yes, spy balloons should NOT be allowed in US airspace.

Votes: 32 91.4%
  • No. (state your reason)

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
1675464416080.jpeg

Wow…crazy photo

If they blow it up China gets to stick to it's cover story and more "innocent" mistakes will come floating over.
Shoot it down, even if you can’t recover the intel gathering equipment you say you did And call the Chicoms out.

Then shoot down any other “mistake” before it hits our shores.

But we all know it’s still floating around because Veggie Joe is owned by the Chicoms.

:omg: Hey dumb ass, you are out of your depth, its a fucking spy balloon, it seems that the entire world knows this, with of course the singular exception of your dumb ass, Biden wanted it shot down but Milley advised him not to for fear of debris, its all over the media, even the fascist propaganda entity's are covering it, so run along and google your brain cell out.

Ummm, does Biden work for Miley, or does Miley wotk for Biden. It seems te former is the case rather than the later.

Being quite familiar with US military capabilities (it being part of my job for 35 years until just recently), Miley is dumbass ans has no idea what he is talking about.

The US military has the capability to affect a controlled take-down of a balloon in a reasonable area of their choosing.

The concern over a balloon being brought down over US soil / populace is almost comical. It is, after all, basically a balloon - a large one of course, but not a massive meteor or falling space station / satelite.

His argument for continuing to allowCPn enemy CCP Intelligence collection craft to remain airborne over the US, collecting Intel over our most sensitive military sites is highly questionable.

(Has anyone checked Miley's finances / bank account for any foreign-made deposits?)

Could conservatives stop acting like a bunch of insane people and stop freaking about a balloon?

You're making us look like a complete joke.
Veggie Joe has making us look like a joke covered, Simp.

Shoot it down, even if you can’t recover the intel gathering equipment you say you did And call the Chicoms out.

Then shoot down any other “mistake” before it hits our shores.

But we all know it’s still floating around because Veggie Joe is owned by the Chicoms.
Biden's first impulse was to shoot it down but the generals had a different idea. What this idea was may never be known but the goal is clear.

It's the most likely explanation.

It's a freaking balloon guys, get your shit together.
it’s a Chicom intelligence balloon flying over our nuke sites, and your Vegetable Messiah is doing nothing, Simp.

Biden's first impulse was to shoot it down but the generals had a different idea. What this idea was may never be known but the goal is clear.
And you believe that story?

You are dumber than I thought, and that was something I thought was impossible.

Panic is starting to set in among the populace as lack of information / disinformation spreads.

I just received a call from my mother wanting to confirm a local news reports she heard stating ChiCom surveillance balloons are now being seen across the US over military bases...and had to calm her fears by giving her the real story.

Biden and his administration should be on top of this, briefing the nation about the 1 balloon and why they are allowing the enemy CCP spycraft to continue its mission.

The Pentagon has strongly advised not to shoot the Intercontinental Balloon of Doom down. They obviously don't see it as a threat.

I trust the Pentagon a lot more than piss drinking MAGA tards.
The current administration leaders are incompetent. They are completely clueless.

Bizarre it is but it's not a substantial security risk. China already has numerous spy satellites over the US. Why they sent this thing is puzzling. Might be why they want it in one piece.
They are testing to see how big of a pussy Veggie Joe is.

They got their answer.

There is nothing a balloon can do that Chinese satellites aren't already doing, espionage-wise.
IF that was true, there would have been no need to launch such balloons. Apparently, there have been others and we knew the moment it was launched in China, where it was launched and its path over the Aleutian Islands, Alaska, Canada, and now the lower 48.

So the White House, Defense, Homeland Security, etc, etc, have known about this for some time and they are acting like it is a surprise. What the heck is going on?

The world “respects” Biden because he makes us weak. Everyone else on earth wants a weak USA, including the entire left wing covid cult.

Any other President would have blown it out of the sky the minute it violated our airspace, and probably before.

I am very concerned about how this projects our weakened state to the rest of the planet.

We are in very dark times.

And you believe that story?

You are dumber than I thought, and that was something I thought was impossible.
Trying to turn this into a some kind of plot by Biden on behalf of China is fucking retarded. Quit it. You're just embarrassing yourself.

Forum List

Back