St Hillary the Inevitable

You have to remember Democrats are DUMB. I predict once Hillary wins the required delegates Tuesday the Democratic party will take a giant shit on Bernie.
ironic post is ironic. Coming from the guy who said $65K is an astronomical amt of CC debt. :rolleyes-41: No one listens to you Scooter :itsok:

Irony, you think $65,000 of credit card debt isn't high holy shit now that's dumb.

She has the nomination in the bag. Anything short of thermo nuke war between now and Tuesday….and New Jersey being destroyed and she gots it.

You clearly didn't read or understand the OP. I'll explain it to you again

CA and NJ are irrelevant. Big Fucking Deal, Hillary carried NJ. The Dems have NO chance unless they get Bernie inside the tent, that's not happening with Hillary there so she's expendable, he's not

Hillary gets about 350 electoral votes against Drumpf….Bernie wins but by a smaller margin.
Only in your sugar laden mind.

Care to make it interesting?

She has the nomination in the bag. Anything short of thermo nuke war between now and Tuesday….and New Jersey being destroyed and she gots it.

CA and NJ are irrelevant. Big Fucking Deal, Hillary carried NJ. The Dems have NO chance unless they get Bernie inside the tent, that's not happening with Hillary there so she's expendable, he's not

Hillary gets about 350 electoral votes against Drumpf….Bernie wins but by a smaller margin.

I will bet you a candy cane Candycane...that Cankles is not going to get 350 electoral votes. No way no how.

I will bet you a candy cane Candycane...that Cankles is not going to get 350 electoral votes. No way no how.

pfft…

Early predictions, it will be hillary goes to the white house. Bernie voters will either stay home or vote for her, not Trump. She'll win on electoral votes even if Trump gets the popular vote.

Jake will step in shortly, but I wanted to go on record that's is now a virtual certainty that Hillary will not be the Dem Nominee. Bernie's recent intransigence stance now makes it clear that he will decide the nomination. The Dems cannot win with him as third Party so they must invite him into the tent. They can't do that if Hillary is in the tent so she will get shoved out in favor of a top of the ticket that's acceptable to Komrade Bernie: Lizzy Cheekbones, Crazy Joe Biden, Raoul Castro, etc.

Bernie supporters are principled and won't support her, her supporters -- not so much. They will vote for anything with a D on it.

Count on it

Hahaha

You have such a great sense of humour and are one of the best posters on the twaf.

Forum List

Back