Stabbings in Penn HS- Knives have no place in society

If the attacker had a gun, there'd be deaths instead of injuries.

This event proves liberals are right about gun control. Too bad conservatives have gotten their way instead, allowing Adam Lanza access to guns instead of just knives.

However, there were many people wounded.

If the person had no knife no injuries.

Therefore, guns should be made illegal.

And having an armed security guard didn't help either, the unarmed assistant principal stopped him. Another loss for the gun nuts.

Last edited:
If the attacker had a gun, there'd be deaths instead of injuries.

This event proves liberals are right about gun control. Too bad conservatives have gotten their way instead, allowing Adam Lanza access to guns instead of just knives.

However, there were many people wounded.

If the person had no knife no injuries.

Therefore, guns should be made illegal.

I would rather have 20 people wounded than 26 dead like at Sandy Hook. The choice of weapon makes a big difference in the ammount of carnage

Suspect in custody after several stabbings reported at high school in western Pennsylvania | Fox News

Obviously knives have no place in civil society.

Knives can kill.

Anyone buying a knife should be registered.

Only a knife up to a 3" blade should be legal.

Background checks for all those people who buy knives should be instituted immediately.

We need to create Knife Free Zones- That will eliminate knife crimes.

Remember, people don't kill, knives do.

It wasn't legal for the student to carry those knives in the school.

And schools are "Knife Free Zones".

And in most states? You cannot carry concealed knives over a certain length. Most switchblade style knives are completely banned.

So your point here is what?

Laws are ineffective? Because there a sometimes law breakers?

Do you want a society without laws?

Sallow.....its kind of a non-serious thread......

And for that purpose, you need a Glock 9? Anything other than bolt action rifles and pump action shot guns are designed to kill humans. If some weapons are restricted due to their lethality, why can't those DESIGNED as lethal be restricted as well?

Because the 2a is designed to offer us recourse against an oppressive government and we can only afford to be handicapped by restrictions on weaponry so much and still be able to repel the storm troopers if they ever come.

A line must be drawn somewhere and though I think we deserve any weapon we can handle and practice regularly with and afford to own, the line was drawn as it is.

You don't like it?

Fuck ya.

:D
Let me get this straight. You are willing to accept the cost of gun. Violence, the tragic and continuous lose of life, innocent children killed in cross fire, people gunned down in theaters, churches, shopping centers and schools just so you can repel a cadre of storm troopers who exist ing your imagination only? You think that you and a gang of your buddies in a Dodge Durango hav a shot against the largest military in history?

That sums up your priorities? A serious public health hazard (because that what gun violence is beyond a criminal undertaking) is less important than your wish to play Rambo against imaginary Strom troopers?

The constitution says "well regulated militia". Some weapons were designed exclusively for combat. Those weapons have one value other than the amusement some feel when discharging them. That is to kill as many human beings as possible as quickly as possible. Those weapons belong in the hands of that well regulated militia, not on our streets. Or in our churches, schools, theaters and campuses.

Bingo. :eusa_clap:

So let me see if I understand this correctly. The right wing don't want to shrink our military budget AT ALL, despite it being larger than the next 11 countries military budgets combined. But at the same time, we "need full access to all form of firearms" to protect ourselves from our own military. The same one that they refuse to reduce.

Does no one see the amazing disconnect here? Is anyone surprised?

Seems to me that if we just reduce the size of our military, the threat you are all so scared of diminishes as well. Then we can have fewer guns in the hands of private citizens. Everyone wins.

So let me see if I understand this correctly. The right wing don't want to shrink our military budget AT ALL, despite it being larger than the next 11 countries military budgets combined. But at the same time, we "need full access to all form of firearms" to protect ourselves from our own military. The same one that they refuse to reduce.

Does no one see the amazing disconnect here? Is anyone surprised?

Seems to me that if we just reduce the size of our military, the threat you are all so scared of diminishes as well. Then we can have fewer guns in the hands of private citizens. Everyone wins.

I've been aware of this for a long time. They are a very confused bunch. Our military is so strong it doesn't matter what weapons civilians have. Try to fight the military and they mine as well just shoot themselves in the foot.

Suspect in custody after several stabbings reported at high school in western Pennsylvania | Fox News

Knives can kill.

Background checks for all those people who buy knives should be instituted immediately.

Wow, I sure didn't see this thread coming. What a surprise out of left field. (/sarc)

The pathetic part is that you seem to think this is actually legitimate logic. :cuckoo:

How many would be dead right now, if he had a gun instead of a knife?

The OP is too dumb to realize his thread is doing the very opposite of what he intended. This tragic event would have been that much worse should this person have used a gun instead of a knife.

The OP is too dumb to realize his thread is doing the very opposite of what he intended. This tragic event would have been that much worse should this person have used a gun instead of a knife.

And having armed security didn't stop it like they always claim. The hero was unarmed.

Last edited:
BTW, its thanks to money freed up by ObamaCare that made it possible for that hospital to reopen the trauma center they had closed because of EMTALA loses.

And having armed security didn't stop it like they always claim. The hero was unarmed.

Yep. Same as with many shootings.

If all kids carried knives these things wouldn't happen.
Maybe we need an organization to secure our rights to carry knives? Has anyone organized a National Knives Association, it might be a big money maker. Still knives don't seem to have the attraction as guns have, wonder why?

Did the OP even think? I mean I doubt the efficacy of gun laws, but admit the inconvenience of waiting periods and background checks are minimal, and constitutional under Heller. But, any marginal sentient human being has to be thankful the kid didn't have two Glocks he got from his dad's closet. JFC

Maybe we need an organization to secure our rights to carry knives? Has anyone organized a National Knives Association, it might be a big money maker. Still knives don't seem to have the attraction as guns have, wonder why?

I started a petition encouraging all students and teachers to carry knives. The more knives the better.

I started a petition encouraging all students and teachers to carry knives. The more knives the better.

I'm gonna hire a kid to sit in the trunk of a car and throw knives at people out the keyhole. That oughta work well.

Then I'll hire another guy to take a cutlass and stand behind the grassy knoll when a motorcade goes by.

Knives can kill.

Interesting point

Maybe we should start to look at knives.....once they account for 2/3 of our murders like guns do

Interesting take away from yesterdays stabbings, No fatalities

How many fatalities would there have been if the kid was armed with a semi-automatic rifle and a 50 round magazine?

How many stabbiings would there have been if the kid only had a spit ball implement?

Forum List

Back