Stabbings in Penn HS- Knives have no place in society

The knife argument is STUPID lol...

Unfortunately, those assault rifle murders tend to be massacres...I notice hand guns aren't mentioned in that bs propaganda...so rational people want strict regulation on those, and background checks for EVERYONE.

O-care is the beginning of better health care in this country, thank god...

if this kind of attacks keeps up Frankie should they seek back ground checks when you go and buy a Knife?....just asking.....

Franco is nuttier than a fucking fruit cake. Just look at him and what he posts. He actually worked obiecare into this discussion, how the fuck does a sane person accomplish this?

:lol:.....i saw that .....yea thats Frankie....wont question anything Democrat he just promotes it....

Knives and baseball bats were designed as implements and not deadly weapons. Until someone comes up with a use for a gun that does not include killing humans, I will continue to respect the difference between ball bats, knives and guns.

dart guns to drug animals....squirt guns.....air rifles......cap guns.....

Another thread where people think Leftists or Liberals want to ban knives. This didn't happen, why the paranoia?

I'm guessing the knife industry is capitalizing on this and is going to pay Congressmen and the NRA to say, "Liberals want to ban knives!"

Tomorrow, we won't be able to buy a knife at the store because so many people are in fear that knives are going to be banned and everyone will need more of them.

The price of knives will increase significantly.

Knife Manufacturers will laugh their way to the bank by creating short, but not impossible, supplies.

The citizens will see lot's of crazy eyed scared to death citizens lining up at the knife counter to buy every knife they have when the store opens.

They will build a bunker where they will store their knife collection with canned and dry produce and water.

The Left is eating popcorn watching the Right go full :Boom2: over one simple question.

What reputable figure ever stated the Left wanted to ban all guns or knives? This is a statement the Right are living and thriving by. Meanwhile, my deer hunting ammo is $1 per bullet. This profit driven lie with no facts is blowing up because of the NRA.

I'm not disrespecting, ignoring or failing to honor the sacrifice made by brave members of our military. Thank God for themandthank the for their heroism and service.

But kids in school, folks in theaters, on our streets and in temples and churches were not killed as combatants. They are innocent Americans suffering from unnecessary gun violence.

Your analogy is heartfelt, but wholly inappropriate in comparison with a kid at school.

I know what I'm talking about. Bag the insults.

So, again, you're full of shit. Let's ban ALL GUNS, KNIVES and BALL BATS. Satisified??

So, then when a kid brings a hammer to school and bludgeons 8 kids to death, then what? We ban HAMMERS? Then what about rocks? Slingshots? How about straws that shoot spit wads?

I will ALWAYS be the first to tell you that this is not the America I grew up in. IT IS GONE. Your idea of banning our way to some supposed "peaceful world" is as crazy as you are. It is as impotent as continually throwing MONEY at the school system - it DOES NOT get the desired result any more than banning any and everything would achieve the desired "results".

It has nothing to do with schools or weapons or ball bats or hell, even dodgeball. It is PEOPLE. This country has changed, is changing, and no matter how much you don't like it, it is what it is. Hell, take it up with the mental health "professionals" that refuse to do their jobs or the video gaming industry that glorifies killing. But dammit, stop blaming inanimate objects for this country's shortcomings.
Are you selling the notion that guns don't have any connection to gun violence?

What I'm selling is that guns don't jump off the damn shelf and shoot anyone. Hell, kids die each year from drowning in 5 gallon buckets. Are you suggesting that we should ban 5 gallon buckets? Kids die each year from playground accidents. Want to ban playground equipment? This circular argument can go on for the next decade - won't change a damned thing.

What's next? Folks die from falling off of cruise ships. Looks mike no more bahama cruises for you!

Clearly, we have more of a violence problem than we do a gun or knife problem. Guns and knives are just means. It's time to shift or delve the debate deeper to the roots of the problem. I think Education has become more complacent when it comes to students' behavior. Kids rule the school. There is no fear. No accountability. Bullies need to be held accountable as do malcontents. We spend more time worrying about race, gender, and sexual orientation issues rather than individual student accountability. Teachers and Administrators are more concerned with carrying out their marching orders regarding social experiments vs. getting the masses to critical thinking skills. It's not just the teachers. Parents are equally if not more responsible.

There must be a culture shift....or, at least, Accountability needs to be woven into the current culture and mandates.

Suspect in custody after several stabbings reported at high school in western Pennsylvania | Fox News

Obviously knives have no place in civil society.

Knives can kill.

Anyone buying a knife should be registered.

Only a knife up to a 3" blade should be legal.

Background checks for all those people who buy knives should be instituted immediately.

We need to create Knife Free Zones- That will eliminate knife crimes.

Remember, people don't kill, knives do.

Well, the chefs in Prisons can't be inmates then.

So, again, you're full of shit. Let's ban ALL GUNS, KNIVES and BALL BATS. Satisified??

So, then when a kid brings a hammer to school and bludgeons 8 kids to death, then what? We ban HAMMERS? Then what about rocks? Slingshots? How about straws that shoot spit wads?

I will ALWAYS be the first to tell you that this is not the America I grew up in. IT IS GONE. Your idea of banning our way to some supposed "peaceful world" is as crazy as you are. It is as impotent as continually throwing MONEY at the school system - it DOES NOT get the desired result any more than banning any and everything would achieve the desired "results".

It has nothing to do with schools or weapons or ball bats or hell, even dodgeball. It is PEOPLE. This country has changed, is changing, and no matter how much you don't like it, it is what it is. Hell, take it up with the mental health "professionals" that refuse to do their jobs or the video gaming industry that glorifies killing. But dammit, stop blaming inanimate objects for this country's shortcomings.

What I'm selling is that guns don't jump off the damn shelf and shoot anyone. Hell, kids die each year from drowning in 5 gallon buckets. Are you suggesting that we should ban 5 gallon buckets? Kids die each year from playground accidents. Want to ban playground equipment? This circular argument can go on for the next decade - won't change a damned thing.

What's next? Folks die from falling off of cruise ships. Looks mike no more bahama cruises for you!

It's the shape of the guns that makes them kill people. Din'tchya kow?

Suspect in custody after several stabbings reported at high school in western Pennsylvania | Fox News

Knives can kill.

Background checks for all those people who buy knives should be instituted immediately.

It wasn't legal for the student to carry those knives in the school.

And schools are "Knife Free Zones".

And in most states? You cannot carry concealed knives over a certain length. Most switchblade style knives are completely banned.

So your point here is what?

Laws are ineffective? Because there a sometimes law breakers?

Do you want a society without laws?

If the attacker had a gun, there'd be deaths instead of injuries.

This event proves liberals are right about gun control. Too bad conservatives have gotten their way instead, allowing Adam Lanza access to guns instead of just knives.

Knives can kill.

It wasn't legal for the student to carry those knives in the school.

And schools are "Knife Free Zones".

And in most states? You cannot carry concealed knives over a certain length. Most switchblade style knives are completely banned.

So your point here is what?

Laws are ineffective? Because there a sometimes law breakers?

Do you want a society without laws?

Ineffective laws. It's not the laws, it's the enforcement. School needs to be a sanctuary. School needs to be a privilege vs. a right. Schools are not social experiment institutions nor are they pots for funneling monies to government and union cronies. Teach the kids to think and be accountable for it. Regarding Security, maybe it is time for budget review and to shift more towards security.

Knives can kill.

You've just made the argument that a convicted felon should be able to buy a 50 caliber machinegun,

no questions asked.

Are you really that fucking stupid?

LOL are you fr3eakingt kidding??!!! Only a truly delusional,or totally dishonest person would glean that,which are you?

Knives can kill.

Interesting point

Maybe we should start to look at knives.....once they account for 2/3 of our murders like guns do

Interesting take away from yesterdays stabbings, No fatalities

How many fatalities would there have been if the kid was armed with a semi-automatic rifle and a 50 round magazine?

Last edited:

No one robs a liquor store with a five gallon bucket. Answer the question: is there a connection between guns and gun violence?

It's the shape of the guns that makes them kill people. Din'tchya kow?
No. It's the rate of fire that puts the "mass" into "mass shooting".

Is there a connection between unarmed citizens and a tyrannical government? Why yes! Every Progressive government has enslaved and murdered their unarmed citizens

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

"Guns don't kill people, People kill people"
"A gun is just a tool"

These are the talking points that the NRA gives their followers. What we saw yesterday is that the "tool" used by an assailant makes a big difference in the ability of people to kill people

None dead in the knife attack....26 dead at Sandy Hook Elementary

Knives can kill.

Well, the chefs in Prisons can't be inmates then.

Best avatar ever!

Is there a connection between unarmed citizens and a tyrannical government? Why yes! Every Progressive government has enslaved and murdered their unarmed citizens

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Oh so most if Europe is enslaved? Most of them have very few guns but don't suffer from tyranny. There isn't a single modern country with real voting rights that has fallen to tyranny.

If the attacker had a gun, there'd be deaths instead of injuries.

This event proves liberals are right about gun control. Too bad conservatives have gotten their way instead, allowing Adam Lanza access to guns instead of just knives.

However, there were many people wounded.

If the person had no knife no injuries.

Therefore, guns should be made illegal.

Forum List

Back