Stacey Abrams and the democrats have the answer to inflation

Kids cost money, bigger house and more food, esp when they get in school. It's no reason not to have kids. I picked her so she wants to have Obamacare extend medicaid and being a woman know what the men talk about kids, they don't understand have kids is for the rest of you life.

What do you think God will look on us better if we are anti abortion, there is no God or god.

It's like having an adoption which would render women as incubators. That's between her doctor and the patient.

Kids cost money, bigger house and more food, esp when they get in school. It's no reason not to have kids. I picked her so she wants to have Obamacare extend medicaid and being a woman know what the men talk about kids, they don't understand have kids is for the rest of you life.

What do you think God will look on us better if we are anti abortion, there is no God or god.

It's like having an adoption which would render women as incubators. That's between her doctor and the patient.
What is this word salad supposed to mean?

What is this word salad supposed to mean?
1666272102277.png

Not even Kamala knows

If my neighbor aborts her unborn child my gas prices go down?

How does that happen?

Can someone walk me through the math?

Actually, Abrams said that having unwanted children worsens the impact of inflation

Do you disagree?

Wanted or unwanted has little to do with their impact on a person finances. The cost is the same regardless. Do you think that’s some kind of justification to kill a child?

I didn't see any Democrats or Stacy say they have the answer to inflation in this article.

Did you post the right link?
Other than Bitch about it

Have any Republicans proposed solutions to inflation?

Elect us to Congress and we will do the following

A totalitarian answer is to tie the tubes of young women and vasectomies for young men in affected areas. This is the secular god. The god of total control over the citizen. We can all do this together...

Wanted or unwanted has little to do with their impact on a person finances. The cost is the same regardless. Do you think that’s some kind of justification to kill a child?

Inability to support additional children has always been a justification for abortion

Why have Republicans opposed additional child support?

Inability to support additional children has always been a justification for abortion

Why have Republicans opposed additional child support?
So, it's just a lack of support. So, you'd be ok with banning abortion so long as there is requisite support for children of people who cannot afford them? I assume you are for banning abortion for non-poor people right now then, correct? They have no justification for killing their child, if they can financially support it right? We would have to wait for the child support legislation to be put in place before banning poor people abortions, but no such wait is required for nonpoor people.

Other than Bitch about it

Have any Republicans proposed solutions to inflation?

Elect us to Congress and we will do the following

Yeah I think they have. But more to the point, fucking up isnt a reason to get reelected. Is that the DNC's pitch? I know we are fucking up your livelihood but the other guy hasn't said how he'd fix what I've already fucked up so vote for me. Doesn't seem like a good campaign slogan. The GOP can run the same messaging the DNC ran in 2020, at least we aint them.

Yeah I think they have. But more to the point, fucking up isnt a reason to get reelected. Is that the DNC's pitch? I know we are fucking up your livelihood but the other guy hasn't said how he'd fix what I've already fucked up so vote for me. Doesn't seem like a good campaign slogan. The GOP can run the same messaging the DNC ran in 2020, at least we aint them.

I have seen Republican proposals to reduce inflation

Lower Taxes
Deregulation

Same as their solution to every problem

Forum List

Back