Stacey Abrams and the democrats have the answer to inflation

I have seen Republican proposals to reduce inflation

Lower Taxes
Deregulation

Same as their solution to every problem
So it's not a solution you like... Dont vote for them. Any more toughies? But again you're acting like the current people in power are fixing the problem, which they arent so, why would the electorate be gung ho to send them back to Washington?

So it's not a solution you like... Dont vote for them. Any more toughies? But again you're acting like the current people in power are fixing the problem, which they arent so, why would the electorate be gung ho to send them back to Washington?

I am saying Republicans don’t have an answer to inflation

Actually, they don’t have answers to anything

I am saying Republicans don’t have an answer to inflation

Actually, they don’t have answers to anything
And apparently neither to do the Democrats. Or are they just holding back to launch their anti inflation actions after they lose the midterms?

And apparently neither to do the Democrats. Or are they just holding back to launch their anti inflation actions after they lose the midterms?

I don’t think anyone in the world has an answer to their inflation…..do you?

Kids cost money, bigger house and more food, esp when they get in school. It's no reason not to have kids. I picked her so she wants to have Obamacare extend medicaid and being a woman know what the men talk about kids, they don't understand have kids is for the rest of you life.

What do you think God will look on us better if we are anti abortion, there is no God or god.

It's like having an adoption which would render women as incubators. That's between her doctor and the patient.

Lesbian or disgruntled divorcee Penelope?

I get it, fuck clear of any responsibility, you can always have an abortion. And besides, it's the man's fault.

I guess we'll disregard the OP, abortion is the answer to inflation.

Democrats only do one (or both) of two things when it comes to answering for their destruction to this country.

1. Blame somebody else.

2. Deny like in "mababydindunutin".

Kids cost money, bigger house and more food, esp when they get in school. It's no reason not to have kids. I picked her so she wants to have Obamacare extend medicaid and being a woman know what the men talk about kids, they don't understand have kids is for the rest of you life.

What do you think God will look on us better if we are anti abortion, there is no God or god.

It's like having an adoption which would render women as incubators. That's between her doctor and the patient.
what you really mean is abortion helps hold down the black population which saves the nation billions in wefare payouts

Who said democrats are Satanic?

Forum List

Back