Stacey The Hoax Abrams In Hot Water Over Unhinged comments about Atlanta Police Officers

• Banned
Try the Atlanta Journal Constitution.
i read it too...i give a chance to everyone...in Kazakhstan's foreign policy, they call it "multi-vector diplomacy"...i give a chance to all, even folks who are enemies of each others like Trump and Biden, i listen and praise or sometimes even trash both

They shot a man in the back as he was running away. He was accused of sleeping in his car. Still seems like murder to me.

They shot a man in the back as he was running away. He was accused of sleeping in his car. Still seems like murder to me.

It might "sound" like it, but the case was already adjudicated and Ms. Abrams as a lawyer should have respected that.

In any event, Abrams is nuts, she was a heavy favorite against her nevertrumper opposition and should have coasted to victory instead of stirring up this nest of hornets.

It might "sound" like it, but the case was already adjudicated and Ms. Abrams as a lawyer should have respected that.

The statements in question were statements made a the time of the shooting. It would have been hard for her to comment on something that happened in the future.

In any event, Abrams is nuts, she was a heavy favorite against her nevertrumper opposition and should have coasted to victory instead of stirring up this nest of hornets.

So she should have just kept quiet. I get it.

Try the Atlanta Journal Constitution.
As a Prog we will know the results if she attains power. I know that the Hollywood people congratulating her in2020 need to be exterminated. Sarah Silverman and Patton Oswalt have cause misery for tens of millions. never forget them. Never forget. The time will come for payback. Poor enough does wonders.

As a Prog we will know the results if she attains power. I know that the Hollywood people congratulating her in2020 need to be exterminated. Sarah Silverman and Patton Oswalt have cause misery for tens of millions. never forget them. Never forget. The time will come for payback. Poor enough does wonders.

You're really dumb.

Forum List

Back