Stacy Abrams plotting to prevent white people from governing

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
I SO love Gateway Pundit's headlines!! :lol:

BOMBSHELL: Uncovered Video Reveals Stacey Abrams Plotting Racist Use of Re-Districting to Stop ‘White’ People From Governing

Speaking to Gateway Pundit, Howley said that he has collected troves of data on all enemies of President Donald Trump. “I have spent several years extensively collecting data on all of the President’s enemies, stockpiling it like canned goods for the time that is now upon us. It will only get worse for them as the election goes on,” Howley said. “This clip proves once and for all that Democrat demographic politics are in motion. It’s not a conspiracy theory. The Left is weaponizing race for cynical electoral gain, and the Republican Establishment needs to stop looking over their press clippings and scheduling their CNN hits and live in the cold reality confronting us.”​

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

BOMBSHELL: Uncovered Video Reveals Stacey Abrams Plotting Racist Use of Re-Districting to Stop ‘White’ People From Governing

Speaking to Gateway Pundit, Howley said that he has collected troves of data on all enemies of President Donald Trump. “I have spent several years extensively collecting data on all of the President’s enemies, stockpiling it like canned goods for the time that is now upon us. It will only get worse for them as the election goes on,” Howley said. “This clip proves once and for all that Democrat demographic politics are in motion. It’s not a conspiracy theory. The Left is weaponizing race for cynical electoral gain, and the Republican Establishment needs to stop looking over their press clippings and scheduling their CNN hits and live in the cold reality confronting us.”​

Is the video fake?

It's not a conspiracy theory!

:iyfyus.jpg:

National File - Conspiracy - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible
National File - Pseudoscience - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible

Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
  • Overall, we rate National File an extreme right Tin Foil Hat Conspiracy website based on the promotion of unproven/debunked claims and a Strong Pseudoscience purveyor based on using junk science to support claims.

No, you hate the truth and believe the lies that you are fed.

It's not a conspiracy theory!

:iyfyus.jpg:

National File - Conspiracy - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible
National File - Pseudoscience - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible

Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
  • Overall, we rate National File an extreme right Tin Foil Hat Conspiracy website based on the promotion of unproven/debunked claims and a Strong Pseudoscience purveyor based on using junk science to support claims.
Is the video fake?

You're a dumbfuck.

The Democratic Party treats White Voters like they are monsters

Maybe if white voters stopped acting like monsters, they wouldn't.

It's obvious to everyone that Trump is a huge mistake, but white voters still support him no matter how many people he kills.

The Democratic Party treats White Voters like they are monsters

Maybe if white voters stopped acting like monsters, they wouldn't.

It's obvious to everyone that Trump is a huge mistake, but white voters still support him no matter how many people he kills.
It takes a village....And by golly you will get to the pre industrialized over the rainbow end game by hook and crook if it takes the extermination of tens of millions of people.

Forum List

Back