Staff, I wonder if we could have a thread that does not go where others on this have gone

The Harris Trump Debate Tuesday, September 10, 2024 on ABC

The debate starts in a few hours. I wonder if we could have a thread that does not go where others on this have gone. Look around. The few threads started on this yesterday devolved rather quickly.

Staff?
You could start one in the Clean Debate Zone.

1725998575551.png

I have to say, I never tried this approach before. Let me try

(Clears throat)

Staff, is there any way we can get rid of the Left-wing loons on this site and the entire Swamp and those Left-wing loons as well?

The dainty’s other self serving thread in the same topic wasn’t enough for the dainty:

I have to say, I never tried this approach before. Let me try

(Clears throat)

Staff, is there any way we can get rid of the Left-wing loons on this site and the entire Swamp and those Left-wing loons as well?
We need a USMB jail, and we could vote on who goes, and when they get released into the community again. And we could visit them.

no, I'm being facetious.

7 Better Uses Of Your Time Than Watching The Debate

1726005347567.png

Brace yourselves — debate night is upon us! For some, a presidential debate is an exciting, can't-miss event. For others, gargling battery acid sounds more appealing. Regardless of which category you're in, making the best use of your time is important.

With that in mind, The Babylon Bee has compiled the following helpful list of better uses of your time than watching tonight's presidential debate:

1. Repeatedly jamming a fireplace poker into your eyes: This will consume some time and prevent you from ever seeing Kamala's laugh face again.
  2. Starting an argument with your wife: This will also keep you occupied through Election Day.
  3. Pulling all the lint from under your couch cushions and sculpting a bust of C.S. Lewis: It'll take a lot of lint, but think of the conversation starter it will be once that statue of Clive Staples Lewis is on your mantle.
  4. Smacking your knee with a ball peen hammer for 90 minutes straight: Objectively less painful than hearing Kamala Harris speak.
  5. Asking the Haitian migrant on the street corner what's for dinner: It's important to always try new forms of cuisine.
  6. Taking last year's Christmas lights down: You'll need to have them taken down so you can start putting them up in a couple of months.
  7. Watching a baseball game: No, seriously. That's what you should do.
Any one of the activities above will be a far more productive use of your time than watching the debate, and some of them may just change your life forever.

Forum List

Back