Staffers tell Politico That Obama Fed Up, Resents He's Irrelevent

You can't blame this one on the GOP its not their fault Obama is unpopular with his own party.

I hope we've learned our lesson about voting in a race-baiting 76 IQ marxist coward. He's not just a sad joke in America, he's a sad joke in every other country on earth. The man's college grades and birth certificate are state secrets for God's sake!

I hope we've learned our lesson about voting in a race-baiting 76 IQ marxist coward. He's not just a sad joke in America, he's a sad joke in every other country on earth. The man's college grades and birth certificate are state secrets for God's sake!

Proof of anything you just said or are you just assuming as a black man, he is dumber than you no matter what?

I have said before he likes the idea of being President more than actually being the President.

Proof of anything you just said or are you just assuming as a black man, he is dumber than you no matter what?

Poor useful idiots who just can't face genetic and evolutionary reality. Link me to any verifiable source (like Columbia or Harvard for instance) who will make available Obama's sealed college transcripts. I'm waiting, genius.

YEP.

Much like the OP...totally irrelevant and can't stand it.

Talk to the hand while you libs get a thumping today, idiot.

Show me where Obama is out on the trail?

Ooooops, caught lying AGAIN.

MORON.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Obama even less popular than Bush. lol

No doubt that's good news from a political perspective, but the "your guy is even worse than our guy" thing doesn't paint a very positive picture.

This is what two lousy presidencies in a row looks like, and both parties remain crazed.

Not good.

What do you expect from a narcissistic prick, pathological liar, lacking empathy, and a sociopath?

But Big Ears is not alone. He shares these character flaws with nearly the entire American political class.

When will Americans realize their politicians are F-ing CRAZY?

What do you expect from a narcissistic prick, pathological liar, lacking empathy, and a sociopath?

But Big Ears is not alone. He shares these character flaws with nearly the entire American political class.

When will Americans realize their politicians are F-ing CRAZY?
It's about time.

The politicians figured out Americans are fucking crazy long ago.

It freaks Obama out whenever he is not the center of the universe.

Forum List

Back