🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stand With Brett Kavanaugh

The larger issue with Kavanaugh is that he refusing to admit that the incident ever happened - despite some pretty convincing evidence that it did.

That means he's lying under oath - committing perjury. He should not only be denied the SCOTUS seat, but should be removed from the bench entirely and disbarred.

If he would have man'd up, admitted what he had done and apologized to Dr. Ford, it would have been somewhat reasonable for the Senate to put him on SCOTUS - and write off his actions from 36 years ago as a youthful mistake.

But perjury under oath in these confirmation hearings is UNFORGIVABLE!
what incident? where was the incident he's supposed to remember exactly and who was there and when was it?

see the accused doesn't give the accuser information to use against himself. what alternative world do you live in. Fringe?

how about have the accuser state when where and who for us all? you really do believe people are stupid :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:only leftists who make posts like yours I guess.

Dr. Ford has already stated all the information. You are in a state of denial.

Too bad the Republicans refused to allow an FBI investigation. If Dr. Ford is lying that would have been the best way to find out.

Otherwise Dr. Ford's account seems very well supported. Perhaps Kavanaugh was in an alcoholic blackout or perhaps he's lying.

Perhaps your in a permanent alchoholic blackout.

The larger issue with Kavanaugh is that he refusing to admit that the incident ever happened - despite some pretty convincing evidence that it did.

That means he's lying under oath - committing perjury. He should not only be denied the SCOTUS seat, but should be removed from the bench entirely and disbarred.

If he would have man'd up, admitted what he had done and apologized to Dr. Ford, it would have been somewhat reasonable for the Senate to put him on SCOTUS - and write off his actions from 36 years ago as a youthful mistake.

there is no evidence Kavanaugh did anything at all. He's right. This is like a twilight zone of democrat lies.

Dr. Ford statements and the results of her lie detector test are enough evidence.

The Republicans should have allowed an FBI investigation, otherwise there is no basis for believing that Dr. Ford is lying.

what incident? where was the incident he's supposed to remember exactly and who was there and when was it?

see the accused doesn't give the accuser information to use against himself. what alternative world do you live in. Fringe?

how about have the accuser state when where and who for us all? you really do believe people are stupid :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:only leftists who make posts like yours I guess.

Too bad the Republicans refused to allow an FBI investigation. If Dr. Ford is lying that would have been the best way to find out.

Otherwise Dr. Ford's account seems very well supported. Perhaps Kavanaugh was in an alcoholic blackout or perhaps he's lying.

so what is it that is credible?

What is it that is not credible?

The onerous is on the Republicans to prove that Dr. Ford is lying. Her testimony is credible evidence until proven otherwise.

What is it that is not credible?

The onerous is on the Republicans to prove that Dr. Ford is lying. Her testimony is credible evidence until proven otherwise.
all of it. it seems you think something is, like what?

there is no evidence Kavanaugh did anything at all. He's right. This is like a twilight zone of democrat lies.

Dr. Ford statements and the results of her lie detector test are enough evidence.

The Republicans should have allowed an FBI investigation, otherwise there is no basis for believing that Dr. Ford is lying.
there were six fbi investigations. what wasn't found was her accusation. you know why? Don't play stupid your whole life.

This says it all:

Ford at 15 after an alleged sexual assault where she feared for her life, said the following:

"My Rapist is going to be a SUPREME COURT JUDGE SOME DAY!"

She didn't say this years later....she said this according to her, immediately after her traumatic event.

Anyone with training can pass a lie detector. She's a trained liar.

WHO in the fuck after being "nearly raped" according to her....actually allegedly held down and a boy tried to kiss her......says:

"My Rapist is going to be a Supreme Court Justice." Who in the fuck says that at 15?

WHO in the fuck after being "nearly raped" according to her....actually allegedly held down and a boy tried to kiss her......says:

"My Rapist is going to be a Supreme Court Justice." Who in the fuck says that at 15?
:udaman::udaman::udaman:

This says it all:

Ford at 15 after an alleged sexual assault where she feared for her life, said the following:

"My Rapist is going to be a SUPREME COURT JUDGE SOME DAY!"

She didn't say this years later....she said this according to her, immediately after her traumatic event.
Put down the crack pipe, son. You're hallucinating.

Stop making a fool of yourself. She did not say that.

Hey Jackass, I just WATCHED HER SAY IT on the live senate feed.

No you didn't.

Here is what Ford ACTUALLY said, retards:

I had never told the details to anyone until May 2012, during a couples counseling session. The reason this came up in counseling is that my husband and I had completed an extensive remodel of our home, and I insisted on a second front door, an idea that he and others disagreed with and could not understand. In explaining why I wanted to have a second front door, I described the assault in detail. I recall saying that the boy who assaulted me could someday be on the U.S. Supreme Court and spoke a bit about his background.

Full transcript: Christine Blasey Ford's opening statement to the Senate Judiciary Committee

She said it to her husband in 2012, fuckwits. When Kavanaugh was on Romney's list of Supreme Court possibilities. Not when she was 15.

And she didn't use the word "rapist".

Forum List

Back