🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stand With Brett Kavanaugh

No hearing for Garland because ? nomination 237 days before an election.
Now rushing to confirm Kavanaugh 49 days before an election?
And you dare to call that fair.
Look at you howling at the moon because the GOP followed the rules both times.
Followed the rules? Is a presidential term four years or only three? Gorsuch was confirmed under the nuclear option requiring 51 vote rather than 65.

Rules? The GOP don't need no stinking rules!
You got your buddy Reid to blame with the nuclear option. So look to your party on that, Nosmo.
By the way, Garland wouldn't have had the votes.
Reid did not use the nuclear option for a Supreme Court judge, dipshit.

Oh, so Kav is guilty? Just another case of TDS, seek help.
You may not admit to the holes in her story, but they are there.
She may have had something happen to her, but, I seriously doubt it was Kav who did it.
Especially with two men coming forward saying they may have been the culprits.

he's not on trial but his character and judgement are.

this guy is guilty of not meeting the high standards required for the job.

the honorable thing to do would be to withdraw the nomination and carry on with someone who does not have a shady history.

the derangement belongs to those who continue to excuse team tramp. :eusa_clap:

That's why there needs to be an FBI investigation for the truth.

The "truth" will never be revealed. It is just one word against the other. He said she said. The only thing we know for Sure is Kavanaugh's lifetime of supreme judicial qualification. The FBI do not investigate sex allegations, there is no crime scene, no evidence, Trump isn't going to order it. It comes down to credibility and you are innocent until PROVEN guilty. These women's stories are all full of holes a mile wide that the Left will ignore because this is only about stopping a conservative nomination and trying to make the GOP look like hairy ogres. The democrats are lying, delaying and obstructing. There was NEVER a chance they'd vote Kavanaugh in, they just needed an excuse to justify it. I predict Kavanaugh will be confirmed come hell or high waster to stop this farce in its tracks. The Left can sit on their sex allegations and twist in the wind!
As long as Trump refuses to let the FBI investigate, the truth may never be known.

That's what Trump and you lying pseudocons are counting on.

She may have had something happen to her, but, I seriously doubt it was Kav who did it.

the honorable thing to do would be to withdraw the nomination and carry on with someone who does not have a shady history.

No, the right thing to do is let the FBI look into the accusations so we can know the truth.

You're busted, schizo.

Quit lying, psycho. Quit trying to put words in other people's mouths they never said. Quit trying to stay off the REAL ONLY TOPIC HERE, the LIES OF CRISSY FORD. She is a psycho radical leftist loon put up to this to stop a conservative nomination. Period.
I did not put your words in your mouth, schizo.

You attacked me just to attack me, even though you knew the truth.

That makes you a Grade A hack tard with zero integrity.

I told Original Tree he was wrong, and you jumped on me even though you knew I was correct. And you repeated what you knew to be a lie.

So fuck you. You're busted. Your integrity is shot. Not that you ever had any. You have some nerve accusing anyone else of lying.

Drop dead you lying psycho. Kavanaugh's going in and I'll be laughing all the way as the GOP rams him down your throat.

The last thing a pussy grabber like Trump wants is for sexual assault accusations to be thoroughly investigated.

You're busted, schizo.

Quit lying, psycho. Quit trying to put words in other people's mouths they never said. Quit trying to stay off the REAL ONLY TOPIC HERE, the LIES OF CRISSY FORD. She is a psycho radical leftist loon put up to this to stop a conservative nomination. Period.
I did not put your words in your mouth, schizo.

You attacked me just to attack me, even though you knew the truth.

That makes you a Grade A hack tard with zero integrity.

I told Original Tree he was wrong, and you jumped on me even though you knew I was correct. And you repeated what you knew to be a lie.

So fuck you. You're busted. Your integrity is shot. Not that you ever had any. You have some nerve accusing anyone else of lying.

Drop dead you lying psycho. Kavanaugh's going in and I'll be laughing all the way as the GOP rams him down your throat.
I'm actually all for a conservative judge, fuckwit. I hate liberal judges. I can even show you posts which prove that.

The difference is that I have integrity while you just proved you don't.

Followed the rules? Is a presidential term four years or only three? Gorsuch was confirmed under the nuclear option requiring 51 vote rather than 65.

You got your buddy Reid to blame with the nuclear option. So look to your party on that, Nosmo.
You swearing does not really help your case, in fact it does have the opposite effect.
It doesn't matter if it was the a justice or not, your Reid set the precedence.

Garland is qualified.

If you like the gridlock and partisanship in congress and the White House, you're gonna love the Supreme Court!

The polygraph exam consisted of two "relevant" questions:

"Is any part of your statement false?" and "Did you make up any part of your statement?"

The former FBI agent then ran the results of Ford's two "no" responses through three separate scoring algorithms, including one developed by Johns Hopkins University. All three algorithms concluded that Ford's responses did not indicate apparent deception, with one putting the probability that she was lying at .002 and another putting it at less than .02.

Ford Is '100%' Certain Kavanaugh Assaulted Her

"They were laughing with each other...I was underneath one of them while the two laughed.

Two friends having a really good time with one another," Ford said.

With what degree of certainty do you believe that Kavanaugh was the one to assault you? Asked Sen. Dick Durbin.

"100%," Ford answered.

Ford and Kavanaugh's Sex Assault Allegation Hearing: Live Updates

YOU prove that thaT HE IS GUILTY OF NOT MEETING THE HIGH STANDARDS OLF THE JOB.

So guilty until proven innocent? Seriously, Valerie, you should be embarrassed.
Be damned the rule of law. We don't need no stinkin' rule of law, huh?
What a goofball

You swearing does not really help your case, in fact it does have the opposite effect.
It doesn't matter if it was the a justice or not, your Reid set the precedence.
He's not "my" Reid, dipshit.

And the word is precedent, not precedence.

No, Reid did not set the precedent. He did not engage the "nuclear option" for a Supreme Court justice. Your propagandists have lied to you.

Both sides have shown a lot of hypocrisy when it comes to changing Senate rules to achieve their ends. Both parties have thoroughly corrupted an institution which was supposed to be the last bastion of protection for our republic.

A pox on both their houses.

No, the right thing to do is let the FBI look into the accusations so we can know the truth.

You mean just like how they looked into Hillary's computer and email and we got the truth from Comey? Sex assault is not a federal matter, and no way will Trump ever cooperate with the Left's attempts to delay this confirmation past the election! Kavanaugh -- next US Supreme Court Justice!! Trala! g5000 takes another BATH! Cry, baby, cry.

crying-baby-girl.jpg.653x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg

Innocent until proven guilty, guilty until proven innocent.

What everyone is missing is the fact that the Republicans are doing everything they can to prevent proof of anything. They are stonewalling a proper investigation.

You have to ask yourselves why.

It seems to me the only reason someone would obstruct a proper investigation is because they are afraid the accusations have merit.

You mean just like how they looked into Hillary's computer and email and we got the truth from Comey? Sex assault is not a federal matter, and no way will Trump ever cooperate with the Left's attempts to delay this confirmation past the election! Kavanaugh -- next US Supreme Court Justice!! Trala! g5000 takes another BATH! Cry, baby, cry.

View attachment 218852
I am enjoying your meltdown, schizo.

Not only did you go full schizo and affirm what you knew to be a lie, you aren't even man enough to admit it. Even though it is right there in plain sight what you did.

Now you are doubling down and having a nice little meltdown in the process.

Because you know you have been busted. And it is eating at you.

Sad.

"Is any part of your statement false?" and "Did you make up any part of your statement?"

The former FBI agent then ran the results of Ford's two "no" responses through three separate scoring algorithms, including one developed by Johns Hopkins University. All three algorithms concluded that Ford's responses did not indicate apparent deception, with one putting the probability that she was lying at .002 and another putting it at less than .02.

"They were laughing with each other...I was underneath one of them while the two laughed.

With what degree of certainty do you believe that Kavanaugh was the one to assault you? Asked Sen. Dick Durbin.

"100%," Ford answered.

A person can have days of practice to pass the polygraph by having the questions to be asked.
She doesn't know who paid for the polygraph, because she didn't.
In 2012 she didn't mention Kav's name to her therapist or to her husband. This has been something recent.

Innocent until proven guilty, guilty until proven innocent.

What everyone is missing is the fact that the Republicans are doing everything they can to prevent proof of anything. They are stonewalling a proper investigation.

You have to ask yourselves why.

It seems to me the only reason someone would obstruct a proper investigation is because they afraid the accusations have merit.
Seems feinstein stonewalled with her holding on to the letter until it was politically expedient for her to leak Ford's name.

She didn't want to fly to DC because she's afraid of flying. They had to postpone the hearings for her to drive.
She flew to DC.
She flew to Hawaii
She flew to the South Pacific
She flies a lot come to find out.

Strange why she said what she said

There are all kinds of things people are afraid of, yet do when it's necessary. Being afraid of bridges is a great example. I know someone who hates bridges, is pretty terrified of them, tries to avoid them, but usually ends up driving across bridges every week. It makes perfect sense that she would try to avoid flying if possible, but still flew out to DC when it was the only good option available.

"100%," Ford answered.

I cannot tell if she is lying, just wrong about the whole assault or she got the wrong guy. But she is 100% sure that it happened. Her mind had something like 40 years to mold that memory. If she was terrified and 15, she likely had her eyes squeezed shut struggling against her assailant. Her mind could try to makes srense of what happened and provided "facts" however wrong.

She doesn't know how she got to the party or who drove her home. Hmmmm. No one corraberates her tale even though she was sure they were there. Hmmmm

Forum List

Back