🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stand With Brett Kavanaugh

Innocent until proven guilty, guilty until proven innocent.

What everyone is missing is the fact that the Republicans are doing everything they can to prevent proof of anything. They are stonewalling a proper investigation.

You have to ask yourselves why.

It seems to me the only reason someone would obstruct a proper investigation is because they are afraid the accusations have merit.
No, more likely it, games being played by the democrats, they are the ones who are afraid that they will have no input in getting a judge confirmed.
Elections have consequences, remember?

What everyone is missing is the fact that the Republicans are doing everything they can to prevent proof of anything. They are stonewalling a proper investigation.

It seems to me the only reason someone would obstruct a proper investigation is because they afraid the accusations have merit.
Seems feinstein stonewalled with her holding on to the letter until it was politically expedient for her to leak Ford's name.
Oh, the Democrats are playing their weak hand masterfully. For sure. They had no chance of stopping a Trump nominee after the Republicans set a new precedent and changed the Senate rules so they could exercise the nuclear option for Supreme Court nominees.

The Senate has now lost the last vestiges of its distinguished statesmanship. It is now no different than the rabble in the House. This is a very sad and dark time for our republic.

Despite impossible odds, the Democrats found a way to delay the Republican steamroller. Pretty amazing politicking. Quite amazing.

Both sides have turned the Senate into a real shit show.

She didn't want to fly to DC because she's afraid of flying. They had to postpone the hearings for her to drive.
She flew to DC.
She flew to Hawaii
She flew to the South Pacific
She flies a lot come to find out.

Strange why she said what she said

There are all kinds of things people are afraid of, yet do when it's necessary. Being afraid of bridges is a great example. I know someone who hates bridges, is pretty terrified of them, tries to avoid them, but usually ends up driving across bridges every week. It makes perfect sense that she would try to avoid flying if possible, but still flew out to DC when it was the only good option available.
Then she should have been in DC on Monday....unless it was just another delay tactic perpetrated by the democrat lawyers.

It seems to me the only reason someone would obstruct a proper investigation is because they are afraid the accusations have merit.
You are amusing. Did the GOP tell Ford to say she cannot remember how she got there and how she got home? The GOP must be very effective if they got each member of the gathering to declare they weren't there. The GOP is not that effective.

It seems to me the only reason someone would obstruct a proper investigation is because they afraid the accusations have merit.
Seems feinstein stonewalled with her holding on to the letter until it was politically expedient for her to leak Ford's name.
Oh, the Democrats are playing their weak hand masterfully. For sure. They had no chance of stopping a Trump nominee after the Republicans set a new precedent and changed the Senate rules so they could exercise the nuclear option for Supreme Court nominees.

The Senate has now lost the last vestiges of its distinguished statesmanship. It is now no different than the rabble in the House. This is a very sad and dark time for our republic.

Despite impossible odds, the Democrats found a way to delay the Republican steamroller. Pretty amazing politicking. Quite amazing.

Both sides have turned the Senate into a real shit show.
Yeah, by character assassination, cool game and straight from the democrat playbook.

Reid with Romney and Tester with Jackson....

She didn't want to fly to DC because she's afraid of flying. They had to postpone the hearings for her to drive.
She flew to DC.
She flew to Hawaii

There are all kinds of things people are afraid of, yet do when it's necessary. Being afraid of bridges is a great example. I know someone who hates bridges, is pretty terrified of them, tries to avoid them, but usually ends up driving across bridges every week. It makes perfect sense that she would try to avoid flying if possible, but still flew out to DC when it was the only good option available.
Then she should have been in DC on Monday....unless it was just another delay tactic perpetrated by the democrat lawyers.

All you're saying is that she shouldn't have tried to find a way to avoid flying to DC. And considering the fact that Grassley is saying that he would have been willing to speak with her out there, and she's saying that she would have been happy with that alternative as well, you're claims are all the more bullshit. If anything, it sounds like she very nearly could have avoided the flight.

She flew to DC.
She flew to Hawaii

Testifying under oath is a hazardous business, especially for a novice.

It's funny how pseudocons have come up with all kinds of excuses for Trump's unwillingness to be deposed by Mueller, and yet expect a novice to jump right into the hot chair instantaneously.

Remember all the moral outcries about a "perjury trap"?

The same applies even moreso to a citizen who is going up against professional interrogators. Ford had to be coached not to state anything with certainty unless she actually was certain.

I gave a very good example of this in another post the other day. I'll re-post it in a second.

Oh, so Kav is guilty? Just another case of TDS, seek help.
You may not admit to the holes in her story, but they are there.
She may have had something happen to her, but, I seriously doubt it was Kav who did it.
Especially with two men coming forward saying they may have been the culprits.

he's not on trial but his character and judgement are.

this guy is guilty of not meeting the high standards required for the job.

the honorable thing to do would be to withdraw the nomination and carry on with someone who does not have a shady history.

the derangement belongs to those who continue to excuse team tramp. :eusa_clap:
So guilty until proven innocent? Seriously, Valerie, you should be embarrassed.
Be damned the rule of law. We don't need no stinkin' rule of law, huh?
What a goofball

:rolleyes:

i have no reason to be embarrassed but i'm starting to become embarrassed for you.

good to see you again after all these years btw. you use to be a decent guy, what happened??

your "so he's guilty?" - "rule of law" - "proven innocent" replies demonstrates your lack of comprehension here.

but try taking your own words and applying them to the woman who is testifying.

again, NO ONE IS ON TRIAL. this is an extensive JOB INTERVIEW.

the nominee's background has led this process to shady places which fail to meet the high standards required for the job.

"standing by" an empty suit after this credible testimony is DERANGEMENT PERSONIFIED.

how embarrassing for you, and for our country...

The answer's obvious to anyone with a brain.
  • These accusations were withheld so they would delay the investigation past the election.
  • The GOP knows this is a snowjob hoping they'll win enough in the midterms to block a conservative nominee.
  • You'll say or do anything to avoid talking about the glaring contradictions and inconsistencies in Ford's claims as reason not to believe her.
Cry, baby, cry.

You are amusing. Did the GOP tell Ford to say she cannot remember how she got there and how she got home? The GOP must be very effective if they got each member of the gathering to declare they weren't there. The GOP is not that effective.
Here is the post I made about this very thing the other day which I just promised to repost:

There are many significant moments in my life for which I cannot recall the exact date.

Right now, I cannot tell you the exact day I arrived in Bosnia the first time, or the second time.

I cannot tell you the exact date I arrived in Kuwait, either.

That does not mean those events did not occur. Understand?

If you decided to be a dick and make me testify under oath the exact date I first arrived in Bosnia, and I made my best guess, and then you proved I was actually somewhere else on that date, that does not mean I lied about arriving in Bosnia. But some fuckwad propagandist hack could claim I was never there.

You see how that works?

And so my best course of action if asked for the exact date would be to say, "I don't recall."

Even then, some fuckwit propagandist would try to make hay out of the fact I don't remember.

Idiot psuedocons fall for these stupid reindeer games over and over and over.

Just as an aside, I do recall the exact date I entered boot camp. And I recall the exact date I retired over 20 years later. But the dates I arrived in Haiti, and Bosnia, and Kuwait and all kinds of other shitholes escape me.

That's just the way life is.

She flew to DC.
She flew to Hawaii

All you're saying is that she shouldn't have tried to find a way to avoid flying to DC. And considering the fact that Grassley is saying that he would have been willing to speak with her out there, and she's saying that she would have been happy with that alternative as well, you're claims are all the more bullshit. If anything, it sounds like she very nearly could have avoided the flight.
It would take me about 10 minutes to figure out how I'm going to travel someplace. If she knew they would have came to her, that would have taken less than a minute to process that in my mind. Common sense and what is blatantly obvious says you haven't a clue on what you're talking about. But, you are a good
left wing minion, the masters would be proud of you.

She may have had something happen to her, but, I seriously doubt it was Kav who did it.

the honorable thing to do would be to withdraw the nomination and carry on with someone who does not have a shady history.

What a goofball

i have no reason to be embarrassed but i'm starting to become embarrassed for you.

good to see you again after all these years btw. you use to be a decent guy, what happened??

your "so he's guilty" - "rule of law" - "proven innocent" replies demonstrates your lack of comprehension here.

the nominee's background has led this process to shady places which fail to meet the high standards required for the job.

"standing by" an empty suit after this credible testimony is DERANGEMENT PERSONIFIED.

So, the nominee's background has been impugned? Hardly. He went through 6 FBI (maybe 5?) investigations and came out clean. He testified in Congressional hearings notably proving his knolwledge of law, important cases and great understanding of the important position of SC justice. His background has never been shady until Ms Ford came along without any proof of her story.

Kavanaugh met the very high standards needed for this job.

Here is the post I made about this very thing the other day which I just promised to repost:

There are many significant moments in my life for which I cannot recall the exact date.

Right now, I cannot tell you the exact day I arrived in Bosnia the first time, or the second time.

If you decided to be a dick and make me testify under oath the exact date I first arrived in Bosnia, and I made my best guess, and then you proved I was actually somewhere else on that date, that does not mean I lied about arriving in Bosnia. But some fuckwad propagandist hack could claim I was never there.

You see how that works?

And so my best course of action if asked for the exact date would be to say, "I don't recall."

Even then, some fuckwit propagandist would try to make hay out of the fact I don't remember.

Just as an aside, I do recall the exact date I entered boot camp. And I recall the exact date I retired over 20 years later. But the dates I arrived in Haiti, and Bosnia, and Kuwait and all kinds of other shitholes escape me.

Okay. I understand. But do you remember how you got there and how you got home? Do you have any witnesses corraberating your story that you were there?

You see how that works?

Okay. I understand. But do you remember how you got there and how you got home? Do you have any witnesses corraberating your story that you were there?
There is a huge difference between a military operation and a small gathering at someone's home 30 years ago.

Do you remember every small house gathering you went to 30 years ago and everyone who was at each one?

If someone told you that you were at a house gathering 30 years ago, could you be sure you were or weren't there?

What a goofball

your "so he's guilty?" - "rule of law" - "proven innocent" replies demonstrates your lack of comprehension here.

The game being played is obvious and Ford is their pawn.
This all could have been done in a timely fashion if not for feinstein holding on to the letter until the 11th hour.
The dems are making out like Kav is a habitual sexual predator with all the 'victms'.
If he was, that would have came out at some point with the 6 FBI INVESTIGATIONS, yes they are that good
at background checks. Yet nothing.....squeaky clean.
Ford is foggy at all the details except the name of Kav, huh? Hmmmm
Yet, in 2012 with her shrink, she never mentioned Kav.
Like I said, she may have been attacked, but, not by Kav.

You see how that works?

There is a huge difference between a military operation and a small gathering at someone's home 30 years ago.

Do you remember every small house gathering you went to 30 years ago and everyone who was at each one?

If someone told you that you were at a house gathering 30 years ago, could you be sure you were or weren't there?
I sure as hell would if I happened to be raped at that house! I would be replaying that entire scenario in my head for years.

You see how that works?

I sure as hell would if I happened to be raped at that house! I would be replaying that entire scenario in my head for years.
Yes, YOU would remember the event. But no one else who was in the house would necessarily remember being at that particular party. The accuser has named several people who she says were there. I think she named at least five or six people.

YOU prove that thaT HE IS GUILTY OF NOT MEETING THE HIGH STANDARDS OLF THE JOB.

Ummm...you do realize that it is almost impossible to prove such a negative, right?

You see how that works?

Yes, YOU would remember the event. But no one else who was in the house would necessarily remember being at that particular party. The accuser has named several people who she says were there. I think she named at least five or six people.
And she doesn't remember how she got to the party and how she got home? That's convenient. Even her good friend Leland can't back her story. The fact that she can't remember how she got anywhere opens her up to allegations about her alcohol content.

YOU prove that thaT HE IS GUILTY OF NOT MEETING THE HIGH STANDARDS OLF THE JOB.

Ummm...you do realize that it is almost impossible to prove such a negative, right?
Usually that is the case. But in this case, several accounts of excessive alcohol or drug usage woud be pertinent, any troubling conflicts with the law, being overruled by a superior court when he was a a judge, much could have been a reason for him not to be considered for that high court.

Just change that "negative" into a positive by the statement: Judge Kavanaugh has proven to be inadequate for this high honor.

Forum List

Back