🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stand With Brett Kavanaugh

You are amusing. Did the GOP tell Ford to say she cannot remember how she got there and how she got home? The GOP must be very effective if they got each member of the gathering to declare they weren't there. The GOP is not that effective.
Here is the post I made about this very thing the other day which I just promised to repost:

There are many significant moments in my life for which I cannot recall the exact date.

Right now, I cannot tell you the exact day I arrived in Bosnia the first time, or the second time.

I cannot tell you the exact date I arrived in Kuwait, either.

That does not mean those events did not occur. Understand?

If you decided to be a dick and make me testify under oath the exact date I first arrived in Bosnia, and I made my best guess, and then you proved I was actually somewhere else on that date, that does not mean I lied about arriving in Bosnia. But some fuckwad propagandist hack could claim I was never there.

You see how that works?

And so my best course of action if asked for the exact date would be to say, "I don't recall."

Even then, some fuckwit propagandist would try to make hay out of the fact I don't remember.

Idiot psuedocons fall for these stupid reindeer games over and over and over.

Just as an aside, I do recall the exact date I entered boot camp. And I recall the exact date I retired over 20 years later. But the dates I arrived in Haiti, and Bosnia, and Kuwait and all kinds of other shitholes escape me.

That's just the way life is.
Okay. I understand. But do you remember how you got there and how you got home? Do you have any witnesses corraberating your story that you were there?
There is a huge difference between a military operation and a small gathering at someone's home 30 years ago.

Do you remember every small house gathering you went to 30 years ago and everyone who was at each one?

If someone told you that you were at a house gathering 30 years ago, could you be sure you were or weren't there?
If I had been raped there, I would remember every second and every detail. Anyone would.
she remembered enough the guy who did it is enough for me if it was your daughter how much would you need for her to remember before going after his ass?
If it was my daughter, I would question her and be troubloed that she could not remember where it happened, where it was locayted and why the others there denied it happening. She didn't know how she got there or how she got home. I would seriously be worried about her use of alcohol with all of those facts missing.

And why didn't she come forward decades ago when she was so "damaged"?

It's interesting Dr. Ford recalls out of the blue the people who were there.
Why not include KavaTrainGang

Here is the post I made about this very thing the other day which I just promised to repost:

There are many significant moments in my life for which I cannot recall the exact date.

Right now, I cannot tell you the exact day I arrived in Bosnia the first time, or the second time.

I cannot tell you the exact date I arrived in Kuwait, either.

That does not mean those events did not occur. Understand?

If you decided to be a dick and make me testify under oath the exact date I first arrived in Bosnia, and I made my best guess, and then you proved I was actually somewhere else on that date, that does not mean I lied about arriving in Bosnia. But some fuckwad propagandist hack could claim I was never there.

You see how that works?

And so my best course of action if asked for the exact date would be to say, "I don't recall."

Even then, some fuckwit propagandist would try to make hay out of the fact I don't remember.

Idiot psuedocons fall for these stupid reindeer games over and over and over.

Just as an aside, I do recall the exact date I entered boot camp. And I recall the exact date I retired over 20 years later. But the dates I arrived in Haiti, and Bosnia, and Kuwait and all kinds of other shitholes escape me.

That's just the way life is.
Okay. I understand. But do you remember how you got there and how you got home? Do you have any witnesses corraberating your story that you were there?
There is a huge difference between a military operation and a small gathering at someone's home 30 years ago.

Do you remember every small house gathering you went to 30 years ago and everyone who was at each one?

If someone told you that you were at a house gathering 30 years ago, could you be sure you were or weren't there?
If I had been raped there, I would remember every second and every detail. Anyone would.
she remembered enough the guy who did it is enough for me if it was your daughter how much would you need for her to remember before going after his ass?
If it was my daughter, I would question her and be troubloed that she could not remember where it happened, where it was locayted and why the others there denied it happening. She didn't know how she got there or how she got home. I would seriously be worried about her use of alcohol with all of those facts missing.

Here's the difference in us IF it was my daughter I'd be looking for the Scumbag and mess up his life forever YOU don't deserve to have children

how many times have you heard a rape victim say: "i feel helpless"

how many times have you heard a rape victim say "i wanted to scream, but i couldn't?"

how many times have they said "i had nightmare last night, i was trying to run away but i couldnt move"

Dr Ford said all those things. she's credible. she's certainly credible. she's credible.

No really. She is a liar.

She didn't know when or where.

She had no proof or collaboration.

Everybody that she said would collaborate her story didn't.

She had nothing. Given the fact she is a Left Wing TDS afflicted Moon Bat I think we all know her motive for lying out her ass.

His opening statement was heartbreaking. I stand with Brett.
fn lying cry baby

If I were the type of person you are, I'd wish that you would be persecuted for something you didn't do the way Kavanaugh has been.

LOL @ "persecuted".

oh boo hoo hooo how a judge had to answer to a legal inquiry. :icon_rolleyes:

Frustrated Trump turns optimistic on Kavanaugh - CNNPolitics

How sad that you lack any sense of empathy. How would you feel if you were accused of something heinous and your family was put through hell as a result?

No hearing for Garland because ? nomination 237 days before an election.
Now rushing to confirm Kavanaugh 49 days before an election?
And you dare to call that fair.
Look at you howling at the moon because the GOP followed the rules both times.
What rules are those, asshole. The US Constitution gives the USA Senate a fucking job & you spit ion it,.

fn lying cry baby

If I were the type of person you are, I'd wish that you would be persecuted for something you didn't do the way Kavanaugh has been.

LOL @ "persecuted".

The leady is believable
the man is an outright liar the way he is now can you imagine how the pos is when he's blind drunk? the lady is believable

How sad that you lack any sense of empathy. How would you feel if you were accused of something heinous and your family was put through hell as a result?

fn lying cry baby

LOL @ "persecuted".

Why should anyone feel empathy for a POS the partied, git drunk all the time & abused women & then cry &whine like a baby when the truth coms out. If Kavanaugh's family is suffering blame him, Trump & the Republicans for taking it this far.

No hearing for Garland because ? nomination 237 days before an election.
Now rushing to confirm Kavanaugh 49 days before an election?
And you dare to call that fair.

That is why the left and the Demo-frauds want to hold off the nomination until after the election. But in reality; they are just trying to derail it. So why throw in a scandal in, to make it "appear" factual. When in reality, it was all some elaborate scheme to dump Kavanaugh instead. And rail Trump second term in the process.

It really is not all that elaborate.

They are all simpletons to be sure.

fn lying cry baby

LOL @ "persecuted".

That was hardly "answer to a legal inquiry." That was just as he said, "Search and Destroy!" His family received a barrage of death wishes, insults and indecent emails. These are good people just as Dr. Ford is a good person. Neither should have been treated the way they were.

The problem is that we have laws that there can be accusations but they need to be backed by proven facts. Dr. Ford could not give the address. locate the house, she didn't not know how she got there or how she got home. She didn't know the date except to say the month.

How did she know that the Judge had a calendar/diary? It shows how little he was in the city that month and never on the weekend. The people that were supposed to be there did not support her claim. Even her best friend could not say that she was there. The boys also said they were not there.

On the scales of Lady Justice, Kavanaugh came out the winner. Dr. Ford should be very angry how she was used in this attempt to smear the judge. Feinstein promised anonymity. She is the one who leaked the letter... time for her to go.

Ford remembers an assault that took place 36 yrs ago but can’t remember if she gave her notes or just paraphrased what was in them to the reporter...seven weeks ago!?!?! Whaaaaaat?

Here's the difference in us IF it was my daughter I'd be looking for the Scumbag and mess up his life forever YOU don't deserve to have children
Lol. Let your daughter come up with some facts before you go hunting, friend. I have a son who is a pure delight, very successful in his career and empathetic. Guess I did it right.

fn lying cry baby

LOL @ "persecuted".

Why should anyone feel empathy for a POS the partied, git drunk all the time & abused women & then cry &whine like a baby when the truth coms out. If Kavanaugh's family is suffering blame him, Trump & the Republicans for taking it this far.
Really??? Where is the proof that he abused women? You call a lady who cannot recall the house, date, recall for people that deny they were there, didn't know how she got to the house and how she got home.

After a traumatic event like thay, she should have been replaying that in her mind for decades. Not be factless.

The Democrats are taking this last step. After promising Ford anonymity, Feinstein leaked her letter after holding it 60 days to delay the news for a "surprise" close to the midterms. And you are mad at the Republicans. Listen to Graham.

Last edited:
fn lying cry baby

LOL @ "persecuted".

Really??? Where is the proof that he abused women? You call a lady who cannot recall the house, date, recall for people that deny they were there, didn't know how she got to the house and how she got home.

After a traumatic event like thay, she should have been replaying that in her mind for decades. Not be factless.

The Democrats are taking this last step. After promising Ford anonymity, Feinstein leaked her letter after holding it 60 days to delay the news for a "surprise" close to the midterms. And you are mad at the Republicans. Listen to Graham.

The American Bar Association late Thursday called on the Senate Judiciary Committee to delay a confirmation vote on Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh until an FBI investigation can be completed into several claims of sexual misconduct.

“We make this request because of the ABA’s respect for the rule of law and due process under law,” reads the letter, a copy of which was obtained by HuffPost.

“The basic principles that underscore the Senate’s constitutional duty of advice and consent on federal judicial nominees require nothing less than a careful examination of the accusations and facts by the FBI.”

The move is extraordinary in that the ABA gave Kavanaugh a unanimous “well-qualified” rating for the Supreme Court nomination, and the federal judge has boasted that he was “thoroughly vetted” by the lawyers’ group.

The letter, signed by ABA President Robert Carlson, came just hours after Kavanaugh testified before the judiciary panel in light of recent allegations that he sexually assaulted Christine Blasey Ford at a gathering when they were both teenagers in the 1980s.

Blasey, who also spoke on Thursday, claimed that a young Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed, attempted to take off her clothes and put his hand over her mouth to the point that she thought he was “accidentally going to kill” her.

Kavanaugh has vehemently denied the allegation, telling lawmakers on Thursday that the claim, alongside those of two other women, were “a calculated and orchestrated political hit fueled with apparent pent-up anger about President Trump and the 2016 election The rule of law means nothing to these repub scum in congress neither does due process

fn lying cry baby

LOL @ "persecuted".

my empathy lies with Ford NOT another of the trump scums very fine man picks

He showed who he is, entitled white boy an angry frat boy and you better not piss him off

Forum List

Back