🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stand With Brett Kavanaugh

There is a huge difference between a military operation and a small gathering at someone's home 30 years ago.

Do you remember every small house gathering you went to 30 years ago and everyone who was at each one?

If someone told you that you were at a house gathering 30 years ago, could you be sure you were or weren't there?
If I had been raped there, I would remember every second and every detail. Anyone would.
she remembered enough the guy who did it is enough for me if it was your daughter how much would you need for her to remember before going after his ass?
If it was my daughter, I would question her and be troubloed that she could not remember where it happened, where it was locayted and why the others there denied it happening. She didn't know how she got there or how she got home. I would seriously be worried about her use of alcohol with all of those facts missing.

And why didn't she come forward decades ago when she was so "damaged"?
Here's the difference in us IF it was my daughter I'd be looking for the Scumbag and mess up his life forever YOU don't deserve to have children
Lol. Let your daughter come up with some facts before you go hunting, friend. I have a son who is a pure delight, very successful in his career and empathetic. Guess I did it right.
I raised a daughter that would never lie to me, a son too Ford was believable the crying baby not so much imo

The rule of law and due process means nothing to republican scum in congress ONLY when it benefits their arguments

If I had been raped there, I would remember every second and every detail. Anyone would.
she remembered enough the guy who did it is enough for me if it was your daughter how much would you need for her to remember before going after his ass?
If it was my daughter, I would question her and be troubloed that she could not remember where it happened, where it was locayted and why the others there denied it happening. She didn't know how she got there or how she got home. I would seriously be worried about her use of alcohol with all of those facts missing.

Here's the difference in us IF it was my daughter I'd be looking for the Scumbag and mess up his life forever YOU don't deserve to have children
Lol. Let your daughter come up with some facts before you go hunting, friend. I have a son who is a pure delight, very successful in his career and empathetic. Guess I did it right.
I raised a daughter that would never lie to me, a son too Ford was believable the crying baby not so much imo
I believed her complete lapses of memory when it came to every fact that might have helped her claim.

Over 30 years as a LEO, dealing with all manner of criminals, hearing all sorts of lies daily. She lied, both in the details of the account and her identifying the accused. He lied about the extent of his drinking.

They lied, you just aren’t swift enough to catch it.

They lied, you just aren’t swift enough to catch it.
LOL They don't call me fast eddie for nothing

He showed who he is, entitled white boy an angry frat boy and you better not piss him off

Unfortunately these hearing has left lots of doubt about this guy.

1. He did not answer many of the questions asked of him, instead going out in left field in many cases. Why did he avoid answering those questions?

2. What judicial demeanor? His demeanor was angry, unbalanced, almost deranged at times. Judicial ethical standards require that a judge be courteous, dignified, and patient.
who would want to have their case held in his court with that demeanor?

3. And a big one there remain accusations that he committed felony sexual abuse, without any evidence to the contrary. An FBI investigation could have discovered that evidence, but unfortunately it was not looked for.

4. Finally, if he did in fact commit even a single one of the accused crimes, he also committed perjury.

There exist many possible candidates for the Supreme Court without all these doubts. Trump said there should be no doubts. Let's pick a candidate with no doubts!,,,He was picked solely because he doesn't believe a sitting president can be indicted

He showed who he is, entitled white boy an angry frat boy and you better not piss him off

Unfortunately these hearing has left lots of doubt about this guy.

1. He did not answer many of the questions asked of him, instead going out in left field in many cases. Why did he avoid answering those questions?

2. What judicial demeanor? His demeanor was angry, unbalanced, almost deranged at times. Judicial ethical standards require that a judge be courteous, dignified, and patient.
who would want to have their case held in his court with that demeanor?

3. And a big one there remain accusations that he committed felony sexual abuse, without any evidence to the contrary. An FBI investigation could have discovered that evidence, but unfortunately it was not looked for.

4. Finally, if he did in fact commit even a single one of the accused crimes, he also committed perjury.

There exist many possible candidates for the Supreme Court without all these doubts. Trump said there should be no doubts. Let's pick a candidate with no doubts!,,,He was picked solely because he doesn't believe a sitting president can be indicted
She provided no facts and he was asked mostly ludicrous questions.

No hearing for Garland because ? nomination 237 days before an election.
Now rushing to confirm Kavanaugh 49 days before an election?
And you dare to call that fair.
Look at you howling at the moon because the GOP followed the rules both times.
What rules are those, asshole. The US Constitution gives the USA Senate a fucking job & you spit ion it,.
Still howling lol
Still making stupid posts that you can't back up.

fn lying cry baby

If I were the type of person you are, I'd wish that you would be persecuted for something you didn't do the way Kavanaugh has been.

LOL @ "persecuted".

oh boo hoo hooo how a judge had to answer to a legal inquiry. :icon_rolleyes:

Frustrated Trump turns optimistic on Kavanaugh - CNNPolitics

How sad that you lack any sense of empathy. How would you feel if you were accused of something heinous and your family was put through hell as a result?

Why should anyone feel empathy for a POS the partied, git drunk all the time & abused women & then cry &whine like a baby when the truth coms out. If Kavanaugh's family is suffering blame him, Trump & the Republicans for taking it this far.
Really??? Where is the proof that he abused women? You call a lady who cannot recall the house, date, recall for people that deny they were there, didn't know how she got to the house and how she got home.

After a traumatic event like thay, she should have been replaying that in her mind for decades. Not be factless.

The Democrats are taking this last step. After promising Ford anonymity, Feinstein leaked her letter after holding it 60 days to delay the news for a "surprise" close to the midterms. And you are mad at the Republicans. Listen to Graham.

The American Bar Association late Thursday called on the Senate Judiciary Committee to delay a confirmation vote on Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh until an FBI investigation can be completed into several claims of sexual misconduct.

“We make this request because of the ABA’s respect for the rule of law and due process under law,” reads the letter, a copy of which was obtained by HuffPost.

“The basic principles that underscore the Senate’s constitutional duty of advice and consent on federal judicial nominees require nothing less than a careful examination of the accusations and facts by the FBI.”

The move is extraordinary in that the ABA gave Kavanaugh a unanimous “well-qualified” rating for the Supreme Court nomination, and the federal judge has boasted that he was “thoroughly vetted” by the lawyers’ group.

The letter, signed by ABA President Robert Carlson, came just hours after Kavanaugh testified before the judiciary panel in light of recent allegations that he sexually assaulted Christine Blasey Ford at a gathering when they were both teenagers in the 1980s.

Blasey, who also spoke on Thursday, claimed that a young Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed, attempted to take off her clothes and put his hand over her mouth to the point that she thought he was “accidentally going to kill” her.

Kavanaugh has vehemently denied the allegation, telling lawmakers on Thursday that the claim, alongside those of two other women, were “a calculated and orchestrated political hit fueled with apparent pent-up anger about President Trump and the 2016 election The rule of law means nothing to these repub scum in congress neither does due process

Just another Prog Desperate Attempt to control the SCOTUS BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY as their polices are not popular.

His opening statement was heartbreaking. I stand with Brett.
fn lying cry baby

If I were the type of person you are, I'd wish that you would be persecuted for something you didn't do the way Kavanaugh has been.

LOL @ "persecuted".

That was hardly "answer to a legal inquiry." That was just as he said, "Search and Destroy!" His family received a barrage of death wishes, insults and indecent emails. These are good people just as Dr. Ford is a good person. Neither should have been treated the way they were.

The problem is that we have laws that there can be accusations but they need to be backed by proven facts. Dr. Ford could not give the address. locate the house, she didn't not know how she got there or how she got home. She didn't know the date except to say the month.

How did she know that the Judge had a calendar/diary? It shows how little he was in the city that month and never on the weekend. The people that were supposed to be there did not support her claim. Even her best friend could not say that she was there. The boys also said they were not there.

On the scales of Lady Justice, Kavanaugh came out the winner. Dr. Ford should be very angry how she was used in this attempt to smear the judge. Feinstein promised anonymity. She is the one who leaked the letter... time for her to go.

Ford was way more believable. Many victims assaulted at a young age can not recall each & every detail. To those not in the room, the event was not memorable. Kavanasugh denied he drank to the point of staggering around which contradicts so many other sources. Kavanaugh lost the "good person" label when he lied under oath before the committee.

Maybe you were fooled by his "how dare they " anger approach.

He did was he had to do, deny, deny, deny and allow the Republicans to railroad this POS onto the USSC.

I dearly hope he is confirmed tomorrow. I can't believe even die hard Liberals can feel good about that farce that was conducted today.
I know you worthless Trumpettes don't give a rat's ass that the Republicans did all the shit they are doing. You love it when your party cheats.

His opening statement was heartbreaking. I stand with Brett.
fn lying cry baby

LOL @ "persecuted".

How sad that you lack any sense of empathy. How would you feel if you were accused of something heinous and your family was put through hell as a result?

Why should anyone feel empathy for a POS the partied, git drunk all the time & abused women & then cry &whine like a baby when the truth coms out. If Kavanaugh's family is suffering blame him, Trump & the Republicans for taking it this far.
Really??? Where is the proof that he abused women? You call a lady who cannot recall the house, date, recall for people that deny they were there, didn't know how she got to the house and how she got home.

After a traumatic event like thay, she should have been replaying that in her mind for decades. Not be factless.

The Democrats are taking this last step. After promising Ford anonymity, Feinstein leaked her letter after holding it 60 days to delay the news for a "surprise" close to the midterms. And you are mad at the Republicans. Listen to Graham.
This excuse you assholes have that Ford was supposed to remember every fucking detail is proof off just how ignorant & uneducated you are. ANY psychiatrist, ANY person who works with people who had been abused as children know that this type of memory is common place for those abused.

Foer example, she did not drive so why would she know the address???

It was not 60 days. You are a lying fuck.

Over 30 years as a LEO, dealing with all manner of criminals, hearing all sorts of lies daily. She lied, both in the details of the account and her identifying the accused. He lied about the extent of his drinking.
Evidently a LEO not properly trained in childhood sexual assault.

Now the Republicans blame the prosecutor they hired. How pathetic can you get.

Now the Republicans blame the prosecutor they hired. How pathetic can you get.

Stop lying, Mitchell the sex crimes prosecutor who questioned Ford told the 51 GOP senators that she could not take this anywhere near a court room, she wouldn't even seek a search warrant. Hence Ford is a big fat liar.

Evidently a LEO not properly trained in childhood sexual assault.
Nope, received that training and have dealt with those too.

Forum List

Back