🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stand With Brett Kavanaugh

No hearing for Garland because ? nomination 237 days before an election.
Now rushing to confirm Kavanaugh 49 days before an election?
And you dare to call that fair.
biden rule.

stop making rules that benefit you at the time and hurt you later and we don't wind up in piles of shit like this.

He showed who he is, entitled white boy an angry frat boy and you better not piss him off
There ya go, was expecting the race card to enter somehow. Everyone in this deal is white but you just couldn't help yourself. Typical Democrat.

If I had been raped there, I would remember every second and every detail. Anyone would.
she remembered enough the guy who did it is enough for me if it was your daughter how much would you need for her to remember before going after his ass?
If it was my daughter, I would question her and be troubloed that she could not remember where it happened, where it was locayted and why the others there denied it happening. She didn't know how she got there or how she got home. I would seriously be worried about her use of alcohol with all of those facts missing.

And why didn't she come forward decades ago when she was so "damaged"?
Here's the difference in us IF it was my daughter I'd be looking for the Scumbag and mess up his life forever YOU don't deserve to have children
Lol. Let your daughter come up with some facts before you go hunting, friend. I have a son who is a pure delight, very successful in his career and empathetic. Guess I did it right.
I raised a daughter that would never lie to me, a son too Ford was believable the crying baby not so much imo
You think she never lied to you. Kavanaugh was rightfully angry about his family being scorned by simpleton liberals. Put that family through hell. That was the kind of anger we should have seen from Ford had she reported it in a appropriate time span. But she did nothing although she says it truly damaged her life, resulting in psychiatric problems.

She admits she has irrational fears, depression and anxiety problems. Perhaps if she went to the police and got the real culprit, some of the conditions would not be present today.

I wondered at one point if she exaggerated some things. She talked of her fear of flying but it came out that she frequently flies around the nation on recreational trips even long flights. Does she like being the victim? does she exaggerate or make up some problems in her life? Who knows.

He showed who he is, entitled white boy an angry frat boy and you better not piss him off

Unfortunately these hearing has left lots of doubt about this guy.

1. He did not answer many of the questions asked of him, instead going out in left field in many cases. Why did he avoid answering those questions?

2. What judicial demeanor? His demeanor was angry, unbalanced, almost deranged at times. Judicial ethical standards require that a judge be courteous, dignified, and patient.
who would want to have their case held in his court with that demeanor?

3. And a big one there remain accusations that he committed felony sexual abuse, without any evidence to the contrary. An FBI investigation could have discovered that evidence, but unfortunately it was not looked for.

4. Finally, if he did in fact commit even a single one of the accused crimes, he also committed perjury.

There exist many possible candidates for the Supreme Court without all these doubts. Trump said there should be no doubts. Let's pick a candidate with no doubts!,,,He was picked solely because he doesn't believe a sitting president can be indicted
3. And a big one there remain accusations that he committed felony sexual abuse, without any evidence to the contrary. An FBI investigation could have discovered that evidence, but unfortunately it was not looked for.
Are you kidding me? A question of sexual abuse was never backed up with ANY facts. You cannot prove a negative, sir. It was her to state where she was, how she got there, how she got home, who else was there to witness this assault and medical records to prove that an assault happened.

She cannot say where it happened, who brought her there, who took her home, none of the witnesses corraberated her story. ALL stated there was no party, or assault. Even her best friend! Why didn't she tell her mother and then seek medical attention?

I think someone might have tried something with her some time but Kavanaugh had a calendar showing he was not even in the city most of the time she claimed this happened. He had facts she didn"t even have memories.

His opening statement was heartbreaking. I stand with Brett.
fn lying cry baby

If I were the type of person you are, I'd wish that you would be persecuted for something you didn't do the way Kavanaugh has been.

LOL @ "persecuted".

oh boo hoo hooo how a judge had to answer to a legal inquiry. :icon_rolleyes:

Frustrated Trump turns optimistic on Kavanaugh - CNNPolitics
That was hardly "answer to a legal inquiry." That was just as he said, "Search and Destroy!" His family received a barrage of death wishes, insults and indecent emails. These are good people just as Dr. Ford is a good person. Neither should have been treated the way they were.

The problem is that we have laws that there can be accusations but they need to be backed by proven facts. Dr. Ford could not give the address. locate the house, she didn't not know how she got there or how she got home. She didn't know the date except to say the month.

How did she know that the Judge had a calendar/diary? It shows how little he was in the city that month and never on the weekend. The people that were supposed to be there did not support her claim. Even her best friend could not say that she was there. The boys also said they were not there.

On the scales of Lady Justice, Kavanaugh came out the winner. Dr. Ford should be very angry how she was used in this attempt to smear the judge. Feinstein promised anonymity. She is the one who leaked the letter... time for her to go.

Ford was way more believable. Many victims assaulted at a young age can not recall each & every detail. To those not in the room, the event was not memorable. Kavanasugh denied he drank to the point of staggering around which contradicts so many other sources. Kavanaugh lost the "good person" label when he lied under oath before the committee.

Maybe you were fooled by his "how dare they " anger approach.

He did was he had to do, deny, deny, deny and allow the Republicans to railroad this POS onto the USSC.
The girl was 15. If she had been raped, she would have replayed that entire evening over and over again. It would stay with her for a lifetime. People do not forget those things easily. She says how it affected her life, but has few real memories of the evening. Was she the one drinking too much. Can't rememv=ber how she got there or how she giot home? Hmmmm...

1. He did not answer many of the questions asked of him, instead going out in left field in many cases. Why did he avoid answering those questions?

2. What judicial demeanor? His demeanor was angry, unbalanced, almost deranged at times. Judicial ethical standards require that a judge be courteous, dignified, and patient.

4. Finally, if he did in fact commit even a single one of the accused crimes, he also committed perjury.

There exist many possible candidates for the Supreme Court without all these doubts. Trump said there should be no doubts. Let's pick a candidate with no doubts!,,,He was picked solely because he doesn't believe a sitting president can be indicted
Are you kidding me? A question of sexual abuse was never backed up with ANY facts. You cannot prove a negative, sir. It was her to state where she was, how she got there, how she got home, who else was there to witness this assault and medical records to prove that an assault happened.

She cannot say where it happened, who brought her there, who took her home, none of the witnesses corraberated her story. ALL stated there was no party, or assault. Even her best friend! Why didn't she tell her mother and then seek medical attention?

I think someone might have tried something with her some time but Kavanaugh had a calendar showing he was not even in the city most of the time she claimed this happened. He had facts she didn"t even have memories.
bs his own calendar showed where he was with 2 friends getting drunk at the same time ford was there

I dearly hope he is confirmed tomorrow. I can't believe even die hard Liberals can feel good about that farce that was conducted today.
I know you worthless Trumpettes don't give a rat's ass that the Republicans did all the shit they are doing. You love it when your party cheats.
Gee, you sound so level headed and non partisan in your posts. That makes you very credible. :laugh:

bs his own calendar showed where he was with 2 friends getting drunk at the same time ford was there
FALSE! Ford couldn't even recall the date. Don't you think she wou.ld have told someone, a best friend about the assault?

Look at you howling at the moon because the GOP followed the rules both times.
What rules are those, asshole. The US Constitution gives the USA Senate a fucking job & you spit ion it,.
Still howling lol
Still making stupid posts that you can't back up.
Anytime is see a nut acting childish I enjoy pointing it out.

Repeat after me, Justice Kavanaugh

Lol

What rules are those, asshole. The US Constitution gives the USA Senate a fucking job & you spit ion it,.
Still howling lol
Still making stupid posts that you can't back up.
Anytime is see a nut acting childish I enjoy pointing it out.

Repeat after me, Justice Kavanaugh

Lol
I agree. Kavanaugh is a nut acting childish with his fake outrage.

FALSE! Ford couldn't even recall the date. Don't you think she would have told someone, a best friend about the assault?
Well well well. We have yet another expert on sexual assault of children.

Where did you get you degree in psychiatry?

I dearly hope he is confirmed tomorrow. I can't believe even die hard Liberals can feel good about that farce that was conducted today.
I know you worthless Trumpettes don't give a rat's ass that the Republicans did all the shit they are doing. You love it when your party cheats.
Gee, you sound so level headed and non partisan in your posts. That makes you very credible. :laugh:
A lot more credible than you & your orange buddy.

Kavanaugh lied & mislead & did not answer questions. Yep, that is an innocent person.

she remembered enough the guy who did it is enough for me if it was your daughter how much would you need for her to remember before going after his ass?
If it was my daughter, I would question her and be troubloed that she could not remember where it happened, where it was locayted and why the others there denied it happening. She didn't know how she got there or how she got home. I would seriously be worried about her use of alcohol with all of those facts missing.

And why didn't she come forward decades ago when she was so "damaged"?
Here's the difference in us IF it was my daughter I'd be looking for the Scumbag and mess up his life forever YOU don't deserve to have children
Lol. Let your daughter come up with some facts before you go hunting, friend. I have a son who is a pure delight, very successful in his career and empathetic. Guess I did it right.
I raised a daughter that would never lie to me, a son too Ford was believable the crying baby not so much imo
You think she never lied to you. Kavanaugh was rightfully angry about his family being scorned by simpleton liberals. Put that family through hell. That was the kind of anger we should have seen from Ford had she reported it in a appropriate time span. But she did nothing although she says it truly damaged her life, resulting in psychiatric problems.

She admits she has irrational fears, depression and anxiety problems. Perhaps if she went to the police and got the real culprit, some of the conditions would not be present today.

I wondered at one point if she exaggerated some things. She talked of her fear of flying but it came out that she frequently flies around the nation on recreational trips even long flights. Does she like being the victim? does she exaggerate or make up some problems in her life? Who knows.
Liberals said NOTHING about Kavanaigh's family. Jesus fuck you are one lying asshole.

If she likes being the victim, who are the other people she has accused of attempted rape? We have more accusations against your boy Brett. Now what?

What rules?

You mean like the pig in Animal Farm followed the rules... and then when the rules were inconvenient they just changed them...

This is not a Presidential election year.

What's that got to do with anything?

There was NO PRECEDENT -- Ted Cruz just knew his base was too lazy and stupid to go fact check his lie. And all the GOPs were fine with the lie.

NEVER in the history of our county had a two term President nominated a justice and had the majority party in the senate refuse to meet with him or hold hearings.

IT HAD NEVER HAPPENED... until 2016.

This is not a Presidential election year.

What's that got to do with anything?

There was NO PRECEDENT -- Ted Cruz just knew his base was too lazy and stupid to go fact check his lie. And all the GOPs were fine with the lie.

NEVER in the history of our county had a two term President nominated a justice and had the majority party in the senate refuse to meet with him or hold hearings.

IT HAD NEVER HAPPENED... until 2016.

Many women line up in support of Kavanaugh

rHrOcHE.jpg

COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — As the Senate is divided on President Donald Trump's Supreme Court pick, so too are women across the country.

Female voices have echoed throughout the U.S. Senate this week demanding male senators justify their support for Brett Kavanaugh's U.S. Supreme Court nomination despite an allegation of high school sexual assault.

But other women have spent hours calling Senate offices in support of Kavanaugh, condemning what they saw as an anti-Republican ploy that's damaged not only Kavanaugh's reputation and livelihood but also his accuser's.

To Hannah King, a college senior from Bristol, Tennessee, Christine Blasey Ford's allegations of a drunken attack by Kavanaugh at a 1982 party when both were in high school were jarring and scary. But while King expressed empathy for Ford, she also said she's concerned about the timing of Ford's allegations, which surfaced publicly only after Kavanaugh — already a federal judge — was nominated to the Supreme Court.

"It was too timely and strategic," said King, 21. "Anything like that makes you question how true it is."...

Forum List

Back