🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stand With Brett Kavanaugh

I don't think she believes she's lying, and suspect there's minimal truth to the allegation too.

She strikes me as an ultra-sensitive woman with a little girl's temperament who truly desires a victim role. In this example, drunk kids were being drunk kids. She was pushed onto a bed, which to her means she was sexually assaulted. We've all seen the type, haven't we? Listen to her voice, she speaks like a little girl. Notice there's a Coke in front of her, the only thing missing is cotton candy and a Teddy Bear.

So the Democrats took it on, and play along, which is what they do. They sell their souls daily. It's they who make a mockery of true victims.

Last edited:
Oh, so Kav is guilty? Just another case of TDS, seek help.
You may not admit to the holes in her story, but they are there.
She may have had something happen to her, but, I seriously doubt it was Kav who did it.
Especially with two men coming forward saying they may have been the culprits.

he's not on trial but his character and judgement are.

this guy is guilty of not meeting the high standards required for the job.

the honorable thing to do would be to withdraw the nomination and carry on with someone who does not have a shady history.

the derangement belongs to those who continue to excuse team tramp. :eusa_clap:
YOU prove that thaT HE IS GUILTY OF NOT MEETING THE HIGH STANDARDS OLF THE JOB.

Ummm...you do realize that it is almost impossible to prove such a negative, right?
Usually that is the case. But in this case, several accounts of excessive alcohol or drug usage woud be pertinent, any troubling conflicts with the law, being overruled by a superior court when he was a a judge, much could have been a reason for him not to be considered for that high court.

Just change that "negative" into a positive by the statement: Judge Kavanaugh has proven to be inadequate for this high honor.

Sorry...but that is almost impossible to prove (in this case) as well. Since - other than a few set criteria - the credentials for the job are pretty vague.
Hard to prove he does not meet them.

Anyway, I personally think the Reps should dump the guy and find someone else - Ford's testimony seems to have been just too compelling. And Kavanaugh's claims of youthful puritanism are getting raked over the coals.
Surely there are several cons who are qualified...and surely ONE of them has a clean history.

As for me? I want a SCOTUS who has ZERO political bias (as I despise both parties) and just interprets the Constitution well. But that ain't gonna happen.

how many times have you heard a rape victim say: "i feel helpless"

how many times have you heard a rape victim say "i wanted to scream, but i couldn't?"

how many times have they said "i had nightmare last night, i was trying to run away but i couldnt move"

Dr Ford said all those things. she's credible. she's certainly credible. she's credible.

how many times have you heard a rape victim say: "i feel helpless"

how many times have you heard a rape victim say "i wanted to scream, but i couldn't?"

how many times have they said "i had nightmare last night, i was trying to run away but i couldnt move"

Dr Ford said all those things. she's credible. she's certainly credible. she's credible.
Well, let's be fair, she could have been coached by a democrat attorney, right?

She may have had something happen to her, but, I seriously doubt it was Kav who did it.

the honorable thing to do would be to withdraw the nomination and carry on with someone who does not have a shady history.

Ummm...you do realize that it is almost impossible to prove such a negative, right?
Usually that is the case. But in this case, several accounts of excessive alcohol or drug usage woud be pertinent, any troubling conflicts with the law, being overruled by a superior court when he was a a judge, much could have been a reason for him not to be considered for that high court.

Just change that "negative" into a positive by the statement: Judge Kavanaugh has proven to be inadequate for this high honor.

Sorry...but that is almost impossible to prove (in this case) as well. Since - other than a few set criteria - the credentials for the job are pretty vague.

Anyway, I personally think the Reps should dump the guy and find someone else - Ford's testimony seems to have been just too compelling. And Kavanaugh's claims of youthful puritanism are getting raked over the coals.
Surely there are several cons who are qualified...and surely ONE of them has a clean history.

As for me? I want a SCOTUS who has ZERO political bias (as I despise both parties) and just interprets the Constitution well. But that ain't gonna happen.
If they dump the guy, the next time the dems will do the same thing....and again and again.
Another may have a clean history, but once the dems play their game, he/she won't.
I truly believe Kav is innocent, the dems have lied before to smear a good name

Kinda surprising that so many working class Americans would want a judge on the supreme court who considers a truckload of freight worth more than a human life. Especially republicans, many of whom consider themselves christian.

His testimony brought tears to my eyes. If you hang this man, our fathers, brothers, sons, uncles and even those fucking transgendered males are not safe.

Stand With Brett Kavanaugh
And not with the lying POS
What’s so dumb about you Repubs is that regardless of what this woman says, you automatically dismiss it because you can’t think for yourselves.

Is she lying? It’s possible - but her testimony should speak for itself. It should make your position on her more objective. Instead you all knew-jerk double down like toddlers.

Kinda surprising that so many working class Americans would want a judge on the supreme court who considers a truckload of freight worth more than a human life. Especially republicans, many of whom consider themselves christian.

You mean people are DYING now, Junior? Who did Kavanaugh kill this time? I thought the evil lecher merely brutalized teenage children with a baseball bat then left them in the gutter for the rats. You know, like ALL republicans prefer to do.

His opening statement was heartbreaking. I stand with Brett.

His opening statement was heartbreaking. I stand with Brett.
fn lying cry baby

If I were the type of person you are, I'd wish that you would be persecuted for something you didn't do the way Kavanaugh has been.

He's not being persecuted. What we see is that he is not supreme court material. And we do have to consider the quality of people Trump has selected for positions.

Innocent until proven guilty, guilty until proven innocent.

What everyone is missing is the fact that the Republicans are doing everything they can to prevent proof of anything. They are stonewalling a proper investigation.

You have to ask yourselves why.

It seems to me the only reason someone would obstruct a proper investigation is because they are afraid the accusations have merit.
You are amusing. Did the GOP tell Ford to say she cannot remember how she got there and how she got home? The GOP must be very effective if they got each member of the gathering to declare they weren't there. The GOP is not that effective.
Here is the post I made about this very thing the other day which I just promised to repost:

There are many significant moments in my life for which I cannot recall the exact date.

Right now, I cannot tell you the exact day I arrived in Bosnia the first time, or the second time.

I cannot tell you the exact date I arrived in Kuwait, either.

That does not mean those events did not occur. Understand?

If you decided to be a dick and make me testify under oath the exact date I first arrived in Bosnia, and I made my best guess, and then you proved I was actually somewhere else on that date, that does not mean I lied about arriving in Bosnia. But some fuckwad propagandist hack could claim I was never there.

You see how that works?

And so my best course of action if asked for the exact date would be to say, "I don't recall."

Even then, some fuckwit propagandist would try to make hay out of the fact I don't remember.

Idiot psuedocons fall for these stupid reindeer games over and over and over.

Just as an aside, I do recall the exact date I entered boot camp. And I recall the exact date I retired over 20 years later. But the dates I arrived in Haiti, and Bosnia, and Kuwait and all kinds of other shitholes escape me.

That's just the way life is.
Okay. I understand. But do you remember how you got there and how you got home? Do you have any witnesses corraberating your story that you were there?
There is a huge difference between a military operation and a small gathering at someone's home 30 years ago.

Do you remember every small house gathering you went to 30 years ago and everyone who was at each one?

If someone told you that you were at a house gathering 30 years ago, could you be sure you were or weren't there?
If I had been raped there, I would remember every second and every detail. Anyone would.

Credentials for the job are vague? Did you hear the superlative reviews with the Bar, other Judges and the litanny? Obviously you did not watch the hearings when he was questioned in earlier . He quoted cases incessantly and how they applied the rule of law.

And btw, he is the best judge for interpreting the constitution and not making law. He is called a Constitutionalist.

Innocent until proven guilty, guilty until proven innocent.

What everyone is missing is the fact that the Republicans are doing everything they can to prevent proof of anything. They are stonewalling a proper investigation.

You have to ask yourselves why.

It seems to me the only reason someone would obstruct a proper investigation is because they are afraid the accusations have merit.
You are amusing. Did the GOP tell Ford to say she cannot remember how she got there and how she got home? The GOP must be very effective if they got each member of the gathering to declare they weren't there. The GOP is not that effective.
Here is the post I made about this very thing the other day which I just promised to repost:

There are many significant moments in my life for which I cannot recall the exact date.

Right now, I cannot tell you the exact day I arrived in Bosnia the first time, or the second time.

I cannot tell you the exact date I arrived in Kuwait, either.

That does not mean those events did not occur. Understand?

If you decided to be a dick and make me testify under oath the exact date I first arrived in Bosnia, and I made my best guess, and then you proved I was actually somewhere else on that date, that does not mean I lied about arriving in Bosnia. But some fuckwad propagandist hack could claim I was never there.

You see how that works?

And so my best course of action if asked for the exact date would be to say, "I don't recall."

Even then, some fuckwit propagandist would try to make hay out of the fact I don't remember.

Idiot psuedocons fall for these stupid reindeer games over and over and over.

Just as an aside, I do recall the exact date I entered boot camp. And I recall the exact date I retired over 20 years later. But the dates I arrived in Haiti, and Bosnia, and Kuwait and all kinds of other shitholes escape me.

That's just the way life is.
Okay. I understand. But do you remember how you got there and how you got home? Do you have any witnesses corraberating your story that you were there?
There is a huge difference between a military operation and a small gathering at someone's home 30 years ago.

Do you remember every small house gathering you went to 30 years ago and everyone who was at each one?

If someone told you that you were at a house gathering 30 years ago, could you be sure you were or weren't there?
If I had been raped there, I would remember every second and every detail. Anyone would.
she remembered enough the guy who did it is enough for me if it was your daughter how much would you need for her to remember before going after his ass?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back