🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stand With Brett Kavanaugh

Now put down the fucking crack pipes. You tards are hallucinating.

"My Rapist is going to be a Supreme Court Justice." Who in the fuck says that at 15?
Stop making a fool of yourself. She did not say that.

Hey Jackass, I just WATCHED HER SAY IT on the live senate feed.
Wow. You are a fucking hack.

17 minutes ago, you told Original Tree this:

"My attacker is going to be on The Supreme Court some day"

I thought she told that to her husband years ago during remodeling, wanting TWO front doors to "keep Brett out",

9 minutes ago, you claimed you just watched her say her rapist is going to be a supreme court justice when she was 15 when you knew she hadn't.

You are busted, hack.

Once again, the tards prove they have zero integrity.

I recall saying that the boy who assaulted me could someday be on the U.S. Supreme Court

I said in another post this was after she was 15! BUT THE REAL POINT REMAINS, Jughead, are we to believe this adult woman wanted a second floor door in her home (no doubt LOCKED at night) to protect her from the trauma of being groped 30 years earlier because she had prescience about Brett becoming a SC justice SIX YEARS IN THE FUTURE? And that he might come after her?

You are a laughable quack to suggest you BELIEVE that rubbish, and that this woman SO TRAUMATIZED, was still able to go on AS A PROFESSOR and hold normal relationships with students, other men, get married and raise a family. She sounds like she sleeps at night with the lights on and her mattress against the door with a shotgun in fear of her life because she went to a drinking party looking to hook up with older men and one of them actually grabbed her through TWO LAYERS OF CLOTHES.

THE BITCH IS A FUCKING LIAR AND ACTOR, and you are an Idiot Extraordinaire.

Someone said rape was about POWER. They we're right. And the MeToo movement and all this male bashing and unproven attacks against men based only on a woman's WORD and FEELINGS no matter how long ago is

ALSO ABOUT POWER. Power over men to hold their lives in their hands to be crushed like an ant. If Kavanaugh is blocked on these specious grounds based on nothing more than this, is bodes not well for the future of this country, men in the workplace and nominations to high office.

Last edited:
"My Rapist is going to be a Supreme Court Justice." Who in the fuck says that at 15?

Wow. You are a fucking hack.

17 minutes ago, you told Original Tree this:

I thought she told that to her husband years ago during remodeling, wanting TWO front doors to "keep Brett out",

9 minutes ago, you claimed you just watched her say her rapist is going to be a supreme court justice when she was 15 when you knew she hadn't.

You are busted, hack.

You'll obviously lie and twist words to any extent to avoid the unavoidable truth that Ford is a psycho lying Leftist bitch put up to this to try to save the SC for the democrats. I pray more than ever now that Kavanaugh beats this bullshit and the GOP confirms him! Because WE ALL KNOW the democrats WERE NEVER going to vote him in, and these women are just their latest manufactured excuse.

I recall saying that the boy who assaulted me could someday be on the U.S. Supreme Court

I said in another post this was after she was 15! BUT THE REAL POINT REMAINS, Jughead, are we to believe this adult woman wanted a second floor door in her home (no doubt LOCKED at night) to protect her from the trauma of being groped 30 years earlier because she had prescience about Brett becoming a SC justice SIX YEARS IN THE FUTURE? And that he might come after her?

You are a laughable quack to suggest you BELIEVE that rubbish, and that this woman SO TRAUMATIZED, was still able to go on AS A PROFESSOR and hold normal relationships with students, other men, get married and raise a family. She sounds like she sleeps at night with the lights on and her mattress against the door with a shotgun in fear of her life because she went to a drinking party looking to hook up with older men and one of them actually grabbed her through TWO LAYERS OF CLOTHES.

THE BITCH IS A FUCKING LIAR AND ACTOR, and you are an Idiot Extraordinaire.

Someone said rape was about POWER. They we're right. And the MeToo movement and all this male bashing and unproven attacks against men based only on a woman's WORD and FEELINGS no matter how long ago is

ALSO ABOUT POWER. Power over men to hold their lives in their hands to be crushed like an ant. If Kavanaugh is blocked on these specious grounds based on nothing more than this, is bodes not well for the future of this country, men in the workplace and nominations to high office.
You're busted, schizo.

In one topic, you explained to Original Tree she made that statement in 2012.

Eight minutes later, you AFFIRMED Original Tree's claim that she said it when she was 15 after I said he had hallucinated it.

You cannot squirm out of the fact you are a fucking retarded hack. You just proved that you have ZERO integrity.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

"I thought she told that to her husband years ago during remodeling, wanting TWO front doors to "keep Brett out","

Eight minutes later: "Hey Jackass, I just WATCHED HER SAY IT on the live senate feed."

Busted! :lol:

She didn't want to fly to DC because she's afraid of flying. They had to postpone the hearings for her to drive.
She flew to DC.
She flew to Hawaii
She flew to the South Pacific
She flies a lot come to find out.

Strange why she said what she said

You're busted, schizo.

Quit lying, psycho. Quit trying to put words in other people's mouths they never said. Quit trying to stay off the REAL ONLY TOPIC HERE, the LIES OF CRISSY FORD. She is a psycho radical leftist loon put up to this to stop a conservative nomination. Period.

Even before several women came forward claiming Kavanaugh is a molester/rapist, the Democrats were never going to vote for him because they believe he would repeal Roe v. Wade.

But that is not the issue. That's how the pseudocons would like the issue to be framed.

The issue is now whether or not any Republicans would vote AGAINST Kavanaugh in light of the molester/rapist accusations.

If the FBI found a roomful of rape videos, would any Republicans toss Kavanaugh to the curb.

That's why there needs to be an FBI investigation for the truth.

Once again, Trump is obstructing.

You're busted, schizo.

Quit lying, psycho. Quit trying to put words in other people's mouths they never said. Quit trying to stay off the REAL ONLY TOPIC HERE, the LIES OF CRISSY FORD. She is a psycho radical leftist loon put up to this to stop a conservative nomination. Period.
I did not put your words in your mouth, schizo.

You attacked me just to attack me, even though you knew the truth.

That makes you a Grade A hack tard with zero integrity.

I told Original Tree he was wrong, and you jumped on me even though you knew I was correct. And you repeated what you knew to be a lie.

So fuck you. You're busted. Your integrity is shot. Not that you ever had any. You have some nerve accusing anyone else of lying.

Last edited:
it is not shocking that trump tramps think this is all 'no big deal' - 'boys will be boys' - 'too long ago to matter' - "A CON JOB"

but WHY should rational Americans want to lower SCOTUS standards to such an extent...?? :cuckoo:

Stand With Brett Kavanaugh
And not with the lying POS

:rolleyes:

only one of them has been nominated to serve a lifetime appointment on the U.S. SUPREME COURT.

no one is on trial here... this is an extensive JOB INTERVIEW.
I would be very careful about setting that benchmark. And stop being such a hack parrot.

A funny thing about pseudocon benchmarks. They always come back to bitch slap the tards in their faces.

Every time.

Karma's a bitch.

No hearing for Garland because ? nomination 237 days before an election.
Now rushing to confirm Kavanaugh 49 days before an election?
And you dare to call that fair.
Look at you howling at the moon because the GOP followed the rules both times.
Followed the rules? Is a presidential term four years or only three? Gorsuch was confirmed under the nuclear option requiring 51 vote rather than 65.

Rules? The GOP don't need no stinking rules!

it is not shocking that trump tramps think this is all 'no big deal' - 'boys will be boys' - 'too long ago to matter' - "A CON JOB"

but WHY should rational Americans want to lower SCOTUS standards to such an extent...?? :cuckoo:
Oh, so Kav is guilty? Just another case of TDS, seek help.
You may not admit to the holes in her story, but they are there.
She may have had something happen to her, but, I seriously doubt it was Kav who did it.
Especially with two men coming forward saying they may have been the culprits.

No hearing for Garland because ? nomination 237 days before an election.
Now rushing to confirm Kavanaugh 49 days before an election?
And you dare to call that fair.
Look at you howling at the moon because the GOP followed the rules both times.
Followed the rules? Is a presidential term four years or only three? Gorsuch was confirmed under the nuclear option requiring 51 vote rather than 65.

Rules? The GOP don't need no stinking rules!
You got your buddy Reid to blame with the nuclear option. So look to your party on that, Nosmo.
By the way, Garland wouldn't have had the votes.

That's why there needs to be an FBI investigation for the truth.

The "truth" will never be revealed. It is just one word against the other. He said she said. The only thing we know for Sure is Kavanaugh's lifetime of supreme judicial qualification. The FBI do not investigate sex allegations, there is no crime scene, no evidence, Trump isn't going to order it. It comes down to credibility and you are innocent until PROVEN guilty. These women's stories are all full of holes a mile wide that the Left will ignore because this is only about stopping a conservative nomination and trying to make the GOP look like hairy ogres. The democrats are lying, delaying and obstructing. There was NEVER a chance they'd vote Kavanaugh in, they just needed an excuse to justify it. I predict Kavanaugh will be confirmed come hell or high waster to stop this farce in its tracks. The Left can sit on their sex allegations and twist in the wind!

Forum List

Back