🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'Stand with the prophet' rally comes to Texas

AmericanFirst

Now I have a question for you, since you so obviously thought you could change the subject to mask your own ignorance.

You said "If you invoke anyone other than Jesus, you are not being truthful".

You do know that makes no sense right? What did you think you meant by that ridiculous statement?

AmericanFirst

Now I have a question for you, since you so obviously thought you could change the subject to mask your own ignorance.

You do know that makes no sense right? What did you think you meant by that ridiculous statement?

Makes no sense to you because you are not a Christian.

AmericanFirst

What a small little mind you have.

To invoke a deity, in a spiritual sense, means to draw upon its divine archetype for inspiration. That needn't have anything to do with worship, although it can, if it is your Will. In fact, a belief in the existence of that deity is not even required... but it can strengthen the effects of the invocation. One can be an atheist, or a monotheist, or a polytheist, or a monolotrist, etc... and spiritually invoke, say, Athena... to draw into themselves and strengthen within them the attributes and characteristics that Athena represents, such as wisdom and matters of war. A Christian could even do such, without betraying their Faith, because they wouldn't even have to believe Athena exists to strengthen within themselves her dominant, primary characteristics. In fact, Christians can invoke the power of other spiritual beings within their own Pantheon for inspiration, such as Archangel Michael, or the Virgin Mary (as the Catholics do) without betraying their Lord Christ, Jesus of Nazereth.

If I were to invoke Jesus, as all Christians should become proficient at, I would be choosing to strengthen my feelings of unconditional love, and humility, and empathy, and kindness.

Yet I have a difficult time believing that you are so commited to your Lord Jesus when you so obviously fail to invoke his dominant characteristics into your weltanschauung. Otherwise you would spend less time here spreading such ignorant and mindless hate and douchebaggery.​

Last edited:
AmericanFirst

To invoke a deity, in a spiritual sense, means to draw upon its divine archetype for inspiration. That needn't have anything to do with worship, although it can, if it is your Will. In fact, a belief in the existence of that deity is not even required... but it can strengthen the effects of the invocation. One can be an atheist, or a monotheist, or a polytheist, or a monolotrist, etc... and spiritually invoke, say, Athena... to draw into themselves and strengthen within them the attributes and characteristics that Athena represents, such as wisdom and matters of war. A Christian could even do such, without betraying their Faith, because they wouldn't even have to believe Athena exists to strengthen within themselves her dominant, primary characteristics. In fact, Christians can invoke the power of other spiritual beings within their own Pantheon for inspiration, such as Archangel Michael, or the Virgin Mary (as the Catholics do) without betraying their Lord Christ, Jesus of Nazereth.

If I were to invoke Jesus, as all Christians should become proficient at, I would be choosing to strengthen my feelings of unconditional love, and humility, and empathy, and kindness.

Yet I have a difficult time believing that you are so commited to your Lord Jesus when you so obviously fail to invoke his dominant characteristics into your weltanschauung. Otherwise you would spend less time here spreading such ignorant and mindless hate and douchebaggery.​
Athena is a galaxy made up by psyopaths needing mess. You are a nut case and totally WRONG!

AmericanFirst

Athena is a galaxy made up by psyopaths needing mess. You are a nut case and totally WRONG!

"Athena is a galaxy made up by psyopaths needing mess"

...Riiiight. Who did you say is the nutcase? Do you even know what you are saying anymore? Lol.

I believe we are done. There is nothing for me to learn from you, and much of what you can learn from me is far beyond what your little mind can comprehend.

Ha. Ha. Texas, you're joking right! That may be about as exciting as a rattlesnake round up. They will not be Welcomed there. I doubt there is any place in the Western world where an Islamic rally would be welcome.

They were there last year.

In Dallas.

...and in St. Louis

and Boston

and Chicago

and New York...

I can also go all King James Version on that ass if you really wanna get freaky

Like I said, you are crazy. If you really believe all that you must truly believe in the one true God. Congrats.

Of course I believe in the highest, greatest God whom the Abrahamic religions all worship.

I may invoke and evoke Demons and Angels, Devas and Daevas and Djinn... but I only truly worship YHWH.

A deity who has been called "God", who has been called "Allah", who has been called "YHWH".

That doesn't mean I need to adhere to and follow the doctrines of Christianity, or Islam, or Judaism.

I can instead create my own way, through my own Monolotristic Sumero-Abrahamic Pagan spiritual/ religious system that I have developed for myself.

First off Allah is satan not God. Second if you invoke anyone but Jesus you are Not being truthful.

It was Satan who told Mohammed that he was the angle Gabriel.

Westboro hasn't killed anyone either, it holds signs whereas radical Muslims kill cartoonists, rape women, kill children, and take girls hostage for learning to read. Comparing Westboro to Muslim radicals is silly to say the least. ;)

Stupid people make stupid comparisons, especially when their agenda is stupid to begin with, that being that they must defend Islam by any dishonest means possible. Inevitably, these stupid people compare apples to oranges when they do.

I do think comparing Westboro to something similar in Islam is entirely valid, but were you to take the attitudes of Westboro and look for some actual SIMILAR attitudes in Islam, you would fine many hundreds of millions if not over a billion who share the same beliefs.

I can also go all King James Version on that ass if you really wanna get freaky

Like I said, you are crazy. If you really believe all that you must truly believe in the one true God. Congrats.

Of course I believe in the highest, greatest God whom the Abrahamic religions all worship.

I may invoke and evoke Demons and Angels, Devas and Daevas and Djinn... but I only truly worship YHWH.

A deity who has been called "God", who has been called "Allah", who has been called "YHWH".

That doesn't mean I need to adhere to and follow the doctrines of Christianity, or Islam, or Judaism.

I can instead create my own way, through my own Monolotristic Sumero-Abrahamic Pagan spiritual/ religious system that I have developed for myself.

First off Allah is satan not God. Second if you invoke anyone but Jesus you are Not being truthful.

It was Satan who told Mohammed that he was the angle Gabriel.

Because you were there and could totally prove that.

AmericanFirst

...Riiiight. Who did you say is the nutcase? Do you even know what you are saying anymore? Lol.

I believe we are done. There is nothing for me to learn from you, and much of what you can learn from me is far beyond what your little mind can comprehend.
You can't invoke a god's power if you don't believe in that god's existence.

AmericanFirst

Yes you can.

If you are an atheist, you can view the Gods as mere deific archetypes, or even Thoughtforms, to embody the attributes that you seek to grow in, so that when you invoke a god by whatever means, you can more efficiently strengthen within yourself the most prominant characteristics of that god.

Gods and goddesses from any pantheon can be used for this, or you can even create your own, or give new faces to Old Gods.​

Last edited:

Uh, yes you can.

If you are an atheist, you can view the Gods as mere deific archetypes, or even Thoughtforms, to embody the attributes that you seek to grow in, so that when you invoke a god by whatever means, you can more efficiently strengthen within yourself the most prominant characteristics of that god.

Gods and goddesses from any pantheon can be used for this, or you can even create your own, or give new faces to Old Gods.​

that's nice Ashtara- take it to the religion board. I am not interested in your specific creed. btw one of my many names is ESTHER which is----in essence the same as the Zoroastrian ASHTARA------difference is ---I am not full of it Your insight into religions and "gods" is kinda annoying

Yes you can.

Only one God, all others are false made up by lunatics.

Spe
AmericanFirst

ll check sucks, supposed to be goddess

Muslim leaders from across America will gather in Texas this weekend to hold the annual Stand With the Prophet in Honor and Respect conference, a weekend forum that is being billed as a “movement to defend Prophet Muhammad, his person, and his message,” according to event information.
The Saturday event, which seeks to combat “Islamophobes in America” who have turned the Islamic Prophet Muhammad “into an object of hate,” according to organizers, comes just a week after radicalized Islamists in France killed 17 people.
The victims died in events that began with the shooting attack on French newspaper Charlie Hebdo for its satirical cartoons that skewered the prophet.
How do you like the new Muslim States of America???
In Europe people protest against Islamization. In America muslims are allowed to gather and discuss their future strategy of jihad. Something is going wrong...
Muslim Leaders to Hold Stand with the Prophet Rally in Texas Washington Free Beacon
stop-islamization-america-RALLY.jpg
We need to line up around the outskirts of their rally holding up pics of Muhammad in diapers or with that bomb in his head. See how peaceful they are then.

I think a poster of Muhammad having sex with a pig would be perfect.

Uh, yes you can.

that's nice Ashtara- take it to the religion board. I am not interested in your specific creed. btw one of my many names is ESTHER which is----in essence the same as the Zoroastrian ASHTARA------difference is ---I am not full of it Your insight into religions and "gods" is kinda annoying

"Take it to the religion board"

Lol.

As if I must obey you. Why do you always seem like you are in a permanent bad mood? Never any happy posts comin' from your direction...

And this is a topic that has to do with religion. The discussion evolved into what we are discussing now, so I am not going anywhere.

Do you have a problem with that? Cause if you do, well, there really isn't anything you can do about it.

So that name. "Esther". It sounds terrible, lol, like some old lady name. I can see how it would have evolved from the name "Ishtar", but in my opinion, Ishtar just sounds so much sexier. Or rearrange the letters and you get "Trisha" ;-)

And "Ashtara". So much hotter than "Esther". Perhaps I shoulda gotton all exotic with it and went "Ashterah".

I really did just create the name without looking it up first, by roughly combining Ishtar and Athena into One. But I also wanted to create a more feminine version of the demonic name "Astaroth", besides "Ashtoreth". Astarte and Asherah were too well known. It had to be something unique. Something that I could truly give essence to, that reflected something deeply spiritual about me.

And thus

Ashtara was born

And I have been Ashterrorizing the world ever since... with my profoundly epic insights.

Uh, yes you can.

Lol.

As if I must obey you. Why do you always seem like you are in a permanent bad mood? Never any happy posts comin' from your direction...

And this is a topic that has to do with religion. The discussion evolved into what we are discussing now, so I am not going anywhere.

Do you have a problem with that? Cause if you do, well, there really isn't anything you can do about it.

So that name. "Esther". It sounds terrible, lol, like some old lady name. I can see how it would have evolved from the name "Ishtar", but in my opinion, Ishtar just sounds so much sexier. Or rearrange the letters and you get "Trisha" ;-)

And "Ashtara". So much hotter than "Esther". Perhaps I shoulda gotton all exotic with it and went "Ashterah".

I really did just create the name without looking it up first, by roughly combining Ishtar and Athena into One. But I also wanted to create a more feminine version of the demonic name "Astaroth", besides "Ashtoreth". Astarte and Asherah were too well known. It had to be something unique. Something that I could truly give essence to, that reflected something deeply spiritual about me.

And thus

Ashtara was born

And I have been Ashterrorizing the world ever since... with my profoundly epic insights.

You proved my point by you wanting a more demonic name. Demon.

Uh, yes you can.

Lol.

And thus

Ashtara was born

You proved my point by you wanting a more demonic name. Demon.

not nice the concept of dualism includes---among other ideas-----a conflict between the evil and the benevolent----between darkness and light-----between black nail polish and pink <<< wisdom compliments of shriveled
up rosie-esther

Forum List

Back