🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'Stand with the prophet' rally comes to Texas

From the link;
“Frustrated with Islamophobes defaming the Prophet?” the event materials ask. “Fuming over extremists like ISIS who give a bad name to Islam? Remember the Danish cartoons defaming the Prophet? Or the anti-Islam film, ‘Innocence of Muslims’?”

“When real events warrant, like the Danish Cartoon controversy, Sharia ban, Quran burning, Boko Haram kidnappings. [Islamic State] brutality, etc., we articulate fresh talking points and content quickly, and in a timely manner, working with professionals to disseminate it through community spokespersons and our allies,” organizers state on their website.

Also, from their website;
Isn’t it time we invested in defending our faith? Otherwise, groups like ISIS and Boko Haram will only continue to increase the media’s ammunition to incriminate Muslims.

Immediately after 9/11, only 27% of Americans held a negative opinion of Islam. Today, that number is approaching 60%. Islamophobia is turning our neighbors against us, while confusing Muslim youth about their faith; 47% of college-going Muslims end up drinking alcohol.

1,250 anti-Muslim films are repeatedly aired on American television throughout the year, in addition to the likes of Fox TV, which routinely broadcasts anti-Muslim programs and commentary. The internet is littered with anti-Muslim information, images, and videos

The Impact of Negative Media is Enormous on the Lives of Muslims:

1. Muslims are the least employed, according to a Gallup Poll.
  2. Young Muslims are developing self-hate and are moving away from Islam.
  3. 50% of Arab-Americans have clinical signs of depression, according to Yale University research.
  4. More of our neighbors now hold negative opinions of Islam and Muslims, as compared to immediately after 9/11.

What will Our "Strategic Communication Centre" do for the Muslim Community and Our Neighbors?
  1. Rapid Response & Crisis Communication: When real events warrant, like the Danish Cartoon controversy, Sharia ban, Quran burning, Boko Haram kidnappings. ISIS brutality, etc., we articulate fresh talking points and content quickly, and in a timely manner, working with professionals to disseminate it through community spokespersons and our allies.
  2. Do for Islam what Khan Academy has done for math and science: By producing short, seven to 10-minute lessons taught by master teachers about the basics of Islam for our children and for our neighbors.
  3. Coordinate & Serve as a Content Clearinghouse: Collect, reframe, and disseminate the existing wealth of content, and coordinate Muslim responses through Masjids, as well as regional and national organizations.
  4. Train & Build Capacity: Train 30 young Muslims a year to communicate Islamic points of view effectively.
Stand With the Prophet

It seems to me that they're wanting to present the Muslim perspective to current events.
They seem to recognise and reject the harm that extremists are doing to the perception of their faith.
Which is what people want them to do. But when they do it.....

Reading through what you deemed important i do not see where they said a much of a word about extremists. One can conjecture that they are responding to the negitive press that the extremists produce but by the quotes you provided they did not reject anything.

Then there is this quote from what you provided: 1,250 anti-Muslim films are repeatedly aired on American television throughout the year,

What are they talking about? I guess what they are saying that if a detective show uses a Arab as the bad guy that is anti-Muslim. Which is interesting considering that predominately the bad guys are white males.

By what you provided in your post it seems to me they are more worried about their image then what is going on with radical Islam.
From the replies on this thread, can you not see their point?

This group has blown people up? Laughed at any families grieving for their dead servicemen lately?
They're muslims.
Westboro doesn't excuse muslim terrorism.
If you're willing to judge all muslims by the actions of a few why shouldn't Westboro represent all christians?
A few? You try to justify at least tens of millions of muslim murderers and abettors crossing various sects and factions of Islam with one whacked-out alleged Christian church whom I have yet to see defended by anyone but themselves?
Source?
And i haven't justified anything. I pointed out your inconsistency
You brought up Westboro as a moral equivalence thing.
i absolutely did not compare Westboro's shenanigans to terrorism. The point was if they are not representative of all christians, why do you allow a small number of radicals to define all of islam?
The percentage of muslims involved in or supporting terrorism has been estimated/excused as being as low as 5-10%. Considering over a billion-and-a-half muslims in the world that percentage would number in the tens of millions.
According to whom?

They're muslims.
Westboro doesn't excuse muslim terrorism.
If you're willing to judge all muslims by the actions of a few why shouldn't Westboro represent all christians?
A few? You try to justify at least tens of millions of muslim murderers and abettors crossing various sects and factions of Islam with one whacked-out alleged Christian church whom I have yet to see defended by anyone but themselves?
Source?
i absolutely did not compare Westboro's shenanigans to terrorism. The point was if they are not representative of all christians, why do you allow a small number of radicals to define all of islam?
The percentage of muslims involved in or supporting terrorism has been estimated/excused as being as low as 5-10%. Considering over a billion-and-a-half muslims in the world that percentage would number in the tens of millions.
According to whom?
[video]
More of your minority celebrates Video 13 years ago Muslims around the world celebrated 9 11 The Muslim Issue
They ain't a minority.

Source?
According to whom?
[video]
More of your minority celebrates Video 13 years ago Muslims around the world celebrated 9 11 The Muslim Issue
They ain't a minority.

You've got video of about 3/4th a billion muslims?

Sorry, I don't know what that question means and that isn't really what I said.
you said that the old testament must be read with a historical perspective. why isn't that true for the quran?

Here is an often used passage that some use to say that the Bible teaches violence just like the Quran, which in my opinion is an interesting defense.

Deuteronomy 20:10-17 When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace. If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to forced labor and shall work for you. If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city. When the Lord your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it. As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. . . . This is how you are to treat all the cities that are at a distance from you and do not belong to the nations nearby.
However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes. Completely destroy them—the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites—as the Lord your God has commanded you.

Can you see that this is not an open ended command or passage? That it is a historical event written into the text of the Bible?

Counter that with this: “I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them.” (Quran 8:12)

Which I would call an open ended command.
There are those that would disagree.
008.012 Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you:
give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers:
smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

This verse and the verses before and after were revealed about the Battle of Badr, which occurred in Arabia in the early seventh century. A battle in which the pagans of Makkah traveled more than 200 miles to Madinah with an army of about 1000 to destroy Muslims. Prophet Muhammad (peace be on him) and fellow Muslims had suffered severe persecutions and torture for 13 years in the city of Makkah. And now that they had fled Makkah and found a sanctuary in the city of Madinah, they were once again threatened. Muslim Army was only about 300 strong. God Almighty gave the order to Muslims to fight to defend their lives and faith. The enemy came to them with the intent to kill Muslims. It was a war to defend themselves and their Faith. It was a war imposed upon Muslims.
The Holy Quran Verse 8 12

From the link;
“Frustrated with Islamophobes defaming the Prophet?” the event materials ask. “Fuming over extremists like ISIS who give a bad name to Islam? Remember the Danish cartoons defaming the Prophet? Or the anti-Islam film, ‘Innocence of Muslims’?”

“When real events warrant, like the Danish Cartoon controversy, Sharia ban, Quran burning, Boko Haram kidnappings. [Islamic State] brutality, etc., we articulate fresh talking points and content quickly, and in a timely manner, working with professionals to disseminate it through community spokespersons and our allies,” organizers state on their website.

Also, from their website;
Isn’t it time we invested in defending our faith? Otherwise, groups like ISIS and Boko Haram will only continue to increase the media’s ammunition to incriminate Muslims.

Immediately after 9/11, only 27% of Americans held a negative opinion of Islam. Today, that number is approaching 60%. Islamophobia is turning our neighbors against us, while confusing Muslim youth about their faith; 47% of college-going Muslims end up drinking alcohol.

1,250 anti-Muslim films are repeatedly aired on American television throughout the year, in addition to the likes of Fox TV, which routinely broadcasts anti-Muslim programs and commentary. The internet is littered with anti-Muslim information, images, and videos

The Impact of Negative Media is Enormous on the Lives of Muslims:

1. Muslims are the least employed, according to a Gallup Poll.
  2. Young Muslims are developing self-hate and are moving away from Islam.
  3. 50% of Arab-Americans have clinical signs of depression, according to Yale University research.
  4. More of our neighbors now hold negative opinions of Islam and Muslims, as compared to immediately after 9/11.

What will Our "Strategic Communication Centre" do for the Muslim Community and Our Neighbors?
  1. Rapid Response & Crisis Communication: When real events warrant, like the Danish Cartoon controversy, Sharia ban, Quran burning, Boko Haram kidnappings. ISIS brutality, etc., we articulate fresh talking points and content quickly, and in a timely manner, working with professionals to disseminate it through community spokespersons and our allies.
  2. Do for Islam what Khan Academy has done for math and science: By producing short, seven to 10-minute lessons taught by master teachers about the basics of Islam for our children and for our neighbors.
  3. Coordinate & Serve as a Content Clearinghouse: Collect, reframe, and disseminate the existing wealth of content, and coordinate Muslim responses through Masjids, as well as regional and national organizations.
  4. Train & Build Capacity: Train 30 young Muslims a year to communicate Islamic points of view effectively.
Stand With the Prophet

It seems to me that they're wanting to present the Muslim perspective to current events.
They seem to recognise and reject the harm that extremists are doing to the perception of their faith.
Which is what people want them to do. But when they do it.....

Reading through what you deemed important i do not see where they said a much of a word about extremists. One can conjecture that they are responding to the negitive press that the extremists produce but by the quotes you provided they did not reject anything.

Then there is this quote from what you provided: 1,250 anti-Muslim films are repeatedly aired on American television throughout the year,

What are they talking about? I guess what they are saying that if a detective show uses a Arab as the bad guy that is anti-Muslim. Which is interesting considering that predominately the bad guys are white males.

By what you provided in your post it seems to me they are more worried about their image then what is going on with radical Islam.
Of course they're worried about the image of Islam.
That's what affects their daily lives.

I can also go all King James Version on that ass if you really wanna get freaky

Like I said, you are crazy. If you really believe all that you must truly believe in the one true God. Congrats.

Of course I believe in the highest, greatest God whom the Abrahamic religions all worship.

I may invoke and evoke Demons and Angels, Devas and Daevas and Djinn... but I only truly worship YHWH.

A deity who has been called "God", who has been called "Allah", who has been called "YHWH".

That doesn't mean I need to adhere to and follow the doctrines of Christianity, or Islam, or Judaism.

I can instead create my own way, through my own Monolotristic Sumero-Abrahamic Pagan spiritual/ religious system that I have developed for myself.

Like I said, you are crazy. If you really believe all that you must truly believe in the one true God. Congrats.

Of course I believe in the highest, greatest God whom the Abrahamic religions all worship.

I may invoke and evoke Demons and Angels, Devas and Daevas and Djinn... but I only truly worship YHWH.

A deity who has been called "God", who has been called "Allah", who has been called "YHWH".

That doesn't mean I need to adhere to and follow the doctrines of Christianity, or Islam, or Judaism.

I can instead create my own way, through my own Monolotristic Sumero-Abrahamic Pagan spiritual/ religious system that I have developed for myself.

First off Allah is satan not God. Second if you invoke anyone but Jesus you are Not being truthful.

First off Allah is satan not God. Second if you invoke anyone but Jesus you are Not being truthful.

You don't even know what "invoke" or "evoke" mean, in a spiritual sense, so how can you say, "If you invoke anyone but Jesus you are not being truthful"? That makes absolutely no sense.

And I do worship YHWH, but "names" can be somewhat... irrelevant, especially considering that neither "God" nor "Allah" is actually a name, but rather, titles, that people have given to the Abrahamic God.

If I worshipped "Satan", I would say that I worship the Adversary.

I do not.

I worship the Creator. The Maker. The Supreme God of the Heavens, who's powers of Creation and Destruction go unrivaled. The God of Abraham, the God of Moses.

The God of Ashtara.

You don't even know what "invoke" or "evoke" mean, in a spiritual sense, so how can you say, "If you invoke anyone but Jesus you are not being truthful"? That makes absolutely no sense.

And I do worship YHWH, but "names" can be somewhat... irrelevant, especially considering that neither "God" nor "Allah" is actually a name, but rather, titles, that people have given to the Abrahamic God.

I do not.

I worship the Creator. The Maker. The Supreme God of the Heavens, who's powers of Creation and Destruction go unrivaled. The God of Abraham, the God of Moses.

The God of Ashtara.

Who is this Ashtara?

I do not.

The God of Ashtara.

Who is this Ashtara?

I said "the God of Abraham", who is the "God of Moses", who is the "God of Ashtara", meaning that I worship the same God as Abraham and Moses.​

I do not.

The God of Ashtara.

Who is this Ashtara?

I said "the God of Abraham", who is the "God of Moses", who is the "God of Ashtara", meaning that I worship the same God as Abraham and Moses.​
I asked who Ashtara is, I know who God is. Learn to understand a simple question.

I do not.

The God of Ashtara.

Who is this Ashtara?

I asked who Ashtara is, I know who God is. Learn to understand a simple question.

Says the guy who didn't even know what the words "invocation" or "evocation" mean.

But you asked a question and here is the answer.

I am Ashtara.

Crazy right? I mean who would have guessed.

I created the name "Ashtara" by roughly combining my own name with the names "Ishtar" and "Athena".

So there you have it. Any other profound questions need answering?

I do not.

The God of Ashtara.

Who is this Ashtara?

Says the guy who didn't even know what the words "invocation" or "evocation" mean.

I am Ashtara.

I created the name "Ashtara" by roughly combining my own name with the names "Ishtar" and "Athena".

No, you have told me everything I need to know, heathen.

I do not.

The God of Ashtara.

Who is this Ashtara?

I am Ashtara.

Somehow I don't believe you. Ashtara Sasha White rings a bell. You are a phony who is fooling yourself. Good luck and God Bless.

I do not.

The God of Ashtara.

Who is this Ashtara?

I am Ashtara.

Why are you so wrong?

I do not.

The God of Ashtara.

Who is this Ashtara?

I am Ashtara.

Why are you so wrong?

"Wrong" about what?

Last edited:
Where in the NEW Testament does it say that? Your point?
oh i see. because it's your faith you get to decide which verses carry weight and which do not. weird.
um, no. Since the birth of Christ the old testament is obsolete and only the new testament is followed.

If they followed the old testament they wouldn't be "Christ"ians.
Weren't the 10 Commandments handed down in the Old Testament?
If so, don't they apply to "Christ"ians?
no they don't apply to christians. Love thy neighbor as you would love thyself does.
I wonder why all those Christians try to get the 10 commandments put up in courtrooms and schools then.

The ten commandments are for the Jewish people ONLY

1. God never brought goyim out of Egypt! Ex 20:2 "I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery."
  2. The Lord has not given goyim the promised land of Canaan! Ex 20:12 "Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be prolonged in the land which the Lord your God gives you"
  3. Since the Sabbath is a sign between God and fleshly Israel, there is nothing requiring goyim to keep it (Ex. 31:13,17; Ezek. 20:12, 20)
  4. If it was intended for all mankind, then why specifically say "strangers within your gates". Obviously the goyim (strangers) were never required at any point in earth history to keep the Sabbath

They need to behave themselves, we don't put up with bullshit in Texas.

No offense, but Texans wont do jack shit about it no matter what they do. People of Texas are allowing the racist black panthers run around assembling with AK-47s in their hands. All that don't mess with Texas bs is poetic and all, but I have yet to see any evidence it means jack.

Prove America wrong, run those SOBs out of that rally.
run around assembling with AK-47s in their hands

What about all the crying about the 2nd amendment by the slackjaws :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back