Stand with Trump; Fund the $355M Unjust Judgment

Who is "we"? You and the rest of the cult?

In normal world, the fact that Trump and his crotch goblins and his corporation committed fraud for decades is now an adjudicated fact in the public record. Join us in reality.
Then why was Trump not charged with fraud?

You do know this was nit a criminal case

Democrats are bilking the money by false charges and indictments. In the end, Trump will win on appeal and then will be able to use this money on his campaign instead of the settlement. You guys can't win for losing.
Trump is gonna get fleeced. He's gonna cry like a little bitch

It’s truly alarming and bizarre that Republicans continue to support and defend Trump, proven to be a con man, grifter, fraud, liar, treasonous insurrectionist, and an enemy of democracy – it’s a cult and unmitigated madness, there’s no other reasonable explanation.

Thanks for proving my point. LMAO

I've never heard of the Cardones before. They are evidently wealthy venture capitalists and mega Trump supporters. The wife has started a Go Fund Me to help pay Trump's judgement and so far almost $50k has been raised in less than 24 hours. Quite a ways to go.

Can you imagine middle class people throwing their money away at a legal fund for a billionaire who was just caught engaging in fraud and still wanting him to be president, not to mention all of his legal issues and indiscretions he's facing. This is simply sad. It's like blue collar workers pitching in to bail Bernie Madoff out of jail. I imagine there will be a new set of Trump collectors cards or coins coming out any day now as well.

billionaire?

I thought one of your guys criticisms of Donald Trump was that he was not remotely successful as t hat?

If he is convicted before taking office and does not resign if he wins, the GOP will mobilize an Amendment XXV movement against him. His VP (probably Haley) will become President.

I cannot ague against this scenario, JEdgar! For Trump is that hated by the wetland/marsh's Repub lifetime-residency seekers, who are still OUTRAGED, that he dared ride down that escalator in 2015 BRAGGING about being a non-politician who came to drain the swamp

WTF?

I thought you were a reasoned poster, now this?
Just what imagined crime to you want to claim Biden of? While in the White House no less?
Good God

Fox must be banned from the airways.
Espionage, for having classified documents

Accepting bribes

Tax evasion

Etc..

Forum List

Back