Stand with Trump; Fund the $355M Unjust Judgment

My first vote was for Ford.
In hindsight Nixon should have gone to jail.
My hope is Biden meets the fate that Nixon did as well.
For me Nixon being president came near to it being a conflict of interest for me. I sold property for a Government man who was in charge of the Nixon property at San Clemente. He had photos of his children being held by Nixon.

Isn't it interesting, everything Trump is 'convicted' for allegedly happened long before his first term. That's proof that it's all cooked up.

Isn't it interesting, everything Trump is 'convicted' for allegedly happened long before his first term. That's proof that it's all cooked up.
The other cases aren’t done yet. Georgia is while he was president. Federal court on the document charges is after he was president.

Before Biden stopped new construction on the wall, the Trump administration had built 458 miles of what it dubbed “border wall system,” according to final figures compiled by U.S. Customs and Border Protection and provided to U.S. News.
The wall consists mostly of 18- to 30-foot steel bollards anchored in concrete. The barriers also feature sensors, lights, cameras and parallel roads in some places.
The vast majority of the 458 miles were constructed in places where some kind of barrier already existed, but most of the preexisting structures were far less imposing than the new wall and included fencing and rudimentary technical barriers. The total figure also includes what the agency calls “secondary border wall” or sections of wall built behind preexisting barriers that ultimately remained in place.
It built all of 50 new miles, and it repaired more than 400 miles. Read your article again.

But if the Deep State sabotages his campaign there are others to take his place

uhhh, no... the Repubs have clearly shown that they DO NOT want a Trump clone to come along. Most of them only tolerate Trump, they do not appreciate him. Remember, when Trump said drain the swamp, he was also referring to the Repubs who despise him.

If he is convicted before taking office and does not resign if he wins, the GOP will mobilize an Amendment XXV movement against him. His VP (probably Haley) will become President.

Of course I do. But it's apparent you have absolutely no idea what the process is. :)

There will be no day in the Supreme Court for this case. It ends at the NY State Court of Appeals.
Again, the judgement might be reduced. But it won't be overturned.

There's not a court decision that can't be appealed to SCOTUS, including this sham. You might want to read article 3.

There's not a court decision that can't be appealed to SCOTUS, including this sham. You might want to read article 3.

SCOTUS doesn't factor into this.
You really don't understand the issue, do you? :)

Forum List

Back