Stand with Trump; Fund the $355M Unjust Judgment

People know when the "Legal System" is misused to get political opponents.
Giving Trump a few bucks is a way of telling Letitia James that her monkey business won't stand.

The appeals courts will take her promises to "get Trump" into consideration in addition to Judge Ogeron's stupid understanding of real estate values or how banks evaluate property values when approving a loan.

NY commies got Trump. Now its up to real judges to undo the damage.

How much did you pay for Trump’s sins? Fess up dupe.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
People know when the "Legal System" is misused to get political opponents.
Giving Trump a few bucks is a way of telling Letitia James that her monkey business won't stand.

The appeals courts will take her promises to "get Trump" into consideration in addition to Judge Ogeron's stupid understanding of real estate values or how banks evaluate property values when approving a loan.

NY commies got Trump. Now its up to real judges to undo the damage.
That's not what happened to Trump. There will be no overturning this ruling.

I strongly suggest middle class maga donate their entire life savings and perhaps even sell their home and possessions in order to fulfill this gofundme because 355 million is a lot of money.

Well, mein freund, this cake is still baking.
So, patience Grasshopper,
I do understand the hate in democrats, who after failing to even indict Trump on these charges criminally, must try civilly.

Win or lose, Trump has shown us that there is a large percentage of people like yourself, quick to call me, a NAZI. When in fact you are cheering and celebrating tyranny.

Forum List

Back