Stand with Trump; Fund the $355M Unjust Judgment

How much did you pay for Trump’s sins? Fess up dupe.
How much did the State of New York pay for Letitia James to go after Trump with bogus fraud charges for political

purposes, and how much will it cost the state if she wins? Here's a hint, Bubba: Way more than Trump can ever

be fined for.

It's like flushing the better half of NYC, and I guarantee many other big developers will bail on NY.

Almost to "Escape from New York" level. The City will go down, and in a large and marked way.

Last edited:
How much did the State of New York pay for Letitia James to go after Trump with bogus fraud charges for political

purposes, and how much will it cost the state if she wins? Here's a hint, Bubba: Way more than Trump can ever

be fined for.

It's like flushing the better half of NYC, and I guarantee many other big developers will bail on NY.

Almost to "Escape from New York" level. The City will go down, and in a large and marked way.

NY state...pay?

Dumbass, Trump was ordered to pay TO NY STATE 450 million dollars and you are talking about the cost of prosecution? :slap:

Aside from that glaring mental fart, no state will, or should, tollerate multi-million dollar fraud just because there are costs to prosecute the perps or that it may spook other fraudsters into moving to a different state.

Last edited:
NY state...pay?

Dumbass, Trump was ordered to pay TO NY STATE 450 million dollars and you are talking about the cost of prosecution? :slap:

Aside from that glaring mental fart, no state will, or should, tollerate multi-million dollar fraud just because there are costs to prosecute the perps.
It's going to gut the whole city, you fucking retard! Most of the higher end buildings.

Many of the big developers will bail before some crap like that gets arbitrarily done to them.

You don't seem to understand the ramifications of this thing. Trump owns a good chunk of NY.

If this farce stands? It will be a massive flushing of wealth by the City and State of New York.

Billions of dollars, gone. They'll be building new mini-highrise cities on A1A.

Why on A1A? Because, that's their default.

Last edited:
It's going to gut the whole city, you fucking retard! All the higher end buildings.
Thats just another fantasy inside your empty head.

Just because Trump's company floated on shameless fraud doesn't mean thats how everyone operates.

My close relative is an officer of compliance at a huge real estate holdings company. Shit like this would never fly there.

Last edited:

Just because Trump's company floated on shameless fraud doesn't mean thats how everyone operates.

My close relative is an officer of compliance at a huge real estate holdings company. Shit like this would never fly there.
You're absolutely full of shit, motherfucker! People always claim their stuff is worth more, and then the bank sends an assessor out to get the real picture. :slap:
Where is the victim in this alleged "fraud"?
No defaults, loans were made and paid back with interest. It's called business. :rolleyes-41:

Apparently something James and that clown judge know nothing about.

This thing has potential to put the brakes on a whole lot of business in NY.

WTF?

I thought you were a reasoned poster, now this?
Just what imagined crime to you want to claim Biden of? While in the White House no less?
Good God

Fox must be banned from the airways.
I had a hunch you would defend Biden.

And your relative does not trust the customers and requires legitimate appraisals. Do not forget the application from Trump had a statement telling the bank not to trust the numbers in the application.

And your relative does not trust the customers and requires legitimate appraisals. Do not forget the application from Trump had a statement telling the bank not to trust the numbers in the application.
Did that get lost in the courtroom somehow?

Tbh, I think this thing's being run by a couple dumbasses that don't know the first thing about business.

Did that get lost in the courtroom somehow?

Tbh, I think this thing's being run by a couple dumbasses that don't know the first thing about business.
I made a lot of my income doing appraisals. Why are Appraisers hired? Because banks do not trust any customer. They want every item on his application to be verified. Say you work for a firm. I also owned a mortgage firm. We sent to employers a request to prove the customer works for them and tells us how much they earn. This shit fest against Trump is a travesty.

I made a lot of my income doing appraisals. Why are Appraisers hired? Because banks do not trust any customer. They want every item on his application to be verified. Say you work for a firm. I also owned a mortgage firm. We sent to employers a request to prove the customer works for them and tells us how much they earn. This shit fest against Trump is a travesty.
I'm sure all the NY developers are watching this one.

Trump got loans he did not qualify for.
He saved millions in interest adding to his profits. That is fraud.
Trump was dead broke at the time so he lied. What if you and I did this?
Good God, these people are special.
You used a word not understood by the loyal Democrats.
Qualify. How do lenders qualify customers. Well I spent years owning a mortgage firm in CA so I know precisely how they qualify them. Do they trust customers?

Not one bit. So who do they trust? When borrowers fill out loan applications as I have had many of them do, the forms dictate the questions. The Forms are standard and no lender has sway over the forms. They are requirements. The Forms ask financial details. Where do you work? What is your income? What are your bank accounts? We verify all of that. We never trusted any customer.

So this charade against Trump is a farce. It does not rely on lenders. Lenders get ignored by the court. What lender can you name that showed up at Fanni's court to claim they lost money? None of them showed up. And the farce in NY state, same thing so now you know Lenders do not trust customers at all.

Forum List

Back