Stand with Trump; Fund the $355M Unjust Judgment

I've never heard of the Cardones before. They are evidently wealthy venture capitalists and mega Trump supporters. The wife has started a Go Fund Me to help pay Trump's judgement and so far almost $50k has been raised in less than 24 hours. Quite a ways to go.

Can you imagine middle class people throwing their money away at a legal fund for a billionaire who was just caught engaging in fraud and still wanting him to be president, not to mention all of his legal issues and indiscretions he's facing. This is simply sad. It's like blue collar workers pitching in to bail Bernie Madoff out of jail. I imagine there will be a new set of Trump collectors cards or coins coming out any day now as well.

So you are ok with Trump's fraud against the U.S. as well?
I mean the guy is already convicted of fraud in all his business dealings and is now unqualified to conduct business in the state of New York.....and yet you STILL think he's qualified to lead this nation?
FYI, you are in a cult.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: "CONVICTED" :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I am not donating to trump but maybe I should

Libs are trying to break him financially to keep him out of office

Which is a very 3rd world way of staying in power
What you do with your money is your business. However, I will point out that giving it to a grifting fraud of an incompetent bucket of human waste isn't a really good investment.

He is being brought to bear financially because it has been determined he committed fraud, therefore owes some of that money back to the state of NY that were "ill gotten".
That and the fact (in the case of E. Jean Carroll) that he just can't keep his yap shut! :auiqs.jpg:
I mean, 5 million for the original case was a bargain. All he had to do was stop talking about it.

People know when the "Legal System" is misused to get political opponents.
Giving Trump a few bucks is a way of telling Letitia James that her monkey business won't stand.

The appeals courts will take her promises to "get Trump" into consideration in addition to Judge Ogeron's stupid understanding of real estate values or how banks evaluate property values when approving a loan.

NY commies got Trump. Now its up to real judges to undo the damage.
those so called real judges in the upper courts are New York judges as well..... 😁

Dem witch hunt, fake show trial, blatant corruption of the law and legal process and they think they won something. I love it that Dems are showing everyone what complete lawless douchebags they are.

I'm loving watching their current little demon prance!

I've never heard of the Cardones before. They are evidently wealthy venture capitalists and mega Trump supporters. The wife has started a Go Fund Me to help pay Trump's judgement and so far almost $50k has been raised in less than 24 hours. Quite a ways to go.

Can you imagine middle class people throwing their money away at a legal fund for a billionaire who was just caught engaging in fraud and still wanting him to be president, not to mention all of his legal issues and indiscretions he's facing. This is simply sad. It's like blue collar workers pitching in to bail Bernie Madoff out of jail. I imagine there will be a new set of Trump collectors cards or coins coming out any day now as well.

too funny

:auiqs.jpg:

I'll donate some of the money I scammed from Democrats so it's you who are donating. Tissue?

That's a great idea.

I hope that they start trying to mandate the masks again because it's the leftist idiots that grab onto them. I make lots of pronoun/branded shit, including masks that the vapid leftists gobble up, and up until now I have been donating profits to pro-life organizations. I could actually afford to donate some elsewhere.

Thanks for inspiring me.

I believe it’s one of the few things we have common ground on.

You think it’s money well spent to give lots of money to Trump. I also want you to send lots and lots of money to Trump.
I think money for the wall is well spent as I clearly stated

And I think the rise of the Deep State that we have seen since obama was president is a threat to our republic

So I hope trump is able to stay in the political arena

If lib kangaroo courts manage to bankrupt him (trump) that wont be possible and we the people will be the worse off for it

So you are ok with Trump's fraud against the U.S. as well?
I mean the guy is already convicted of fraud in all his business dealings and is now unqualified to conduct business in the state of New York.....and yet you STILL think he's qualified to lead this nation?
FYI, you are in a cult.
I dont have the time to study every bogus charge made against trump

But it is clearly politically driven so I will give him the benefit of the doubt

Last edited:

Forum List

Back