Stand with Trump; Fund the $355M Unjust Judgment

So hard to keep up with them all...

Fraud. Hush money/political interference. National Security crimes.

What you do with your money is your business. However, I will point out that giving it to a grifting fraud of an incompetent bucket of human waste isn't a really good investment.

He is being brought to bear financially because it has been determined he committed fraud, therefore owes some of that money back to the state of NY that were "ill gotten".
That and the fact (in the case of E. Jean Carroll) that he just can't keep his yap shut! :auiqs.jpg:
I mean, 5 million for the original case was a bargain. All he had to do was stop talking about it.
Nonsense

Trump is bring hounded out of politics by corrupt professional politicians because he’s an outsider and a threat to their monopoly on power

I've never heard of the Cardones before. They are evidently wealthy venture capitalists and mega Trump supporters. The wife has started a Go Fund Me to help pay Trump's judgement and so far almost $50k has been raised in less than 24 hours. Quite a ways to go.

Can you imagine middle class people throwing their money away at a legal fund for a billionaire who was just caught engaging in fraud and still wanting him to be president, not to mention all of his legal issues and indiscretions he's facing. This is simply sad. It's like blue collar workers pitching in to bail Bernie Madoff out of jail. I imagine there will be a new set of Trump collectors cards or coins coming out any day now as well.

Nonsense

Trump is bring hounded out of politics by corrupt professional politicians because he’s an outsider and a threat to their monopoly on power
What does that have to do with the judges, juries, and code of law?

Nothing, that's what. This is the paranoid fantasy spoonfed to you by paid liars who butter their bread with your aggressive gullibility.

Can you imagine middle class people throwing their money away at a legal fund for a billionaire who was just caught engaging in fraud and still wanting him to be president, not to mention all of his legal issues and indiscretions he's facing.
It’s hard to imagine anyone in his right mind voting for a billionaire who was just caught engaging in fraud and still wanting him to be president, not to mention all of his legal issues and indiscretions he's facing, along with his treasonous crimes, corruption and incompetence.

Whether sending Trump money or voting for Trump – both are unmitigated acts of madness.

Nonsense

And yet, he's still in the race for President. On the cusp of running the table to the nomination. Going to be on the ballot in all 50 states come November.

Nonsense, Trump is NONE of these things. He's not a maverick. He's not an outsider. He's not the savior. He's a con artist. And he's running for President again
in a desperate attempt to keep himself out of jail :)

And yet, he's still in the race for President. On the cusp of running the table to the nomination. Going to be on the ballot in all 50 states come November.

Nonsense, Trump is NONE of these things. He's not a maverick. He's not an outsider. He's not the savior. He's a con artist. And he's running for President again
in a desperate attempt to keep himself out of jail :)
There is more at stake than the immediate goal of stopping trump

This is a warning to all outsiders not to upset the in house applecart in washington

Last edited:
Like turning against the efforts and blood and lives lost for winning WWII?

You people need to be put into reeducation camps. Where are those Obama FEMA trailers when we need them?
I dont think trump really said those things about the military

Washington is full of backstabbing liars and they were all around trump

Forum List

Back