Stand with Trump; Fund the $355M Unjust Judgment

Or maybe he should stop doing stupid shit, and maybe you people should stop donating money to him by purchasing Trump trading cards.

You’d realize this if you weren’t so emotionally attached to him.
Why do you care how much money the public donates to trump?

Actual judges and legal experts say you Dems are lawless scumbags and election riggers.
Cry harder. Only members of the alt-right say this..and Trump supporters. The rest of the legal experts...think Trump is getting exactly what he deserves.
Your boy is getting the justice that's been coming to him for decades.
So cry harder. You can't stop it. :)

Sure, for their campaigns against their opponents....not to cover their legal bills. :auiqs.jpg:
I am not donating to trump but maybe I should

Libs are trying to break him financially to keep him out of office

Which is a very 3rd world way of staying in power

1708190685020.png

Keep that money rolling in. So sad that some people are so gullible.

^^^ the lowlife left my fellow Americans, shun them!

I shun them at every opportunity.

Refuse to hire them and never let them anywhere near any of my property.

It's easy in the tiny conservative town I live in. The three leftist scum who live here stick out like sore thumbs.

Cry harder. Only members of the alt-right say this..and Trump supporters. The rest of the legal experts...think Trump is getting exactly what he deserves.
Your boy is getting the justice that's been coming to him for decades.
So cry harder. You can't stop it. :)
Oh look a Dem is lying, shocker! Meh the Dem party is dying out, good riddance.

Whether it results in preventing trump to be president or not remains to be seen
So you are ok with Trump's fraud against the U.S. as well?
I mean the guy is already convicted of fraud in all his business dealings and is now unqualified to conduct business in the state of New York.....and yet you STILL think he's qualified to lead this nation?
FYI, you are in a cult.

I've never heard of the Cardones before. They are evidently wealthy venture capitalists and mega Trump supporters. The wife has started a Go Fund Me to help pay Trump's judgement and so far almost $50k has been raised in less than 24 hours. Quite a ways to go.

Can you imagine middle class people throwing their money away at a legal fund for a billionaire who was just caught engaging in fraud and still wanting him to be president, not to mention all of his legal issues and indiscretions he's facing. This is simply sad. It's like blue collar workers pitching in to bail Bernie Madoff out of jail. I imagine there will be a new set of Trump collectors cards or coins coming out any day now as well.

Trump is a billionaire he can afford his own crimes....I never crowd-funded for mine.

Gonna be a lotta tRump supporters eating ramen for a while.

I hope they throw their 401Ks to him… he really needs their savings.

"middle class people throwing their money away at a legal fund for a billionaire who was just caught engaging in fraud"

Definitely not a cult.

The next stop is the New York State Court of Appeals.
Most likely, the award will be reduced. It won't be overturned....and..he has to pony up the cash to appeal.
The appeals court will be concerned with the merits of the case....which look to be solid.
Understanding of real estate values have nothing to do with the issue. Trump inflated those values and received benefits and tax breaks from those inflated values.

Hey bripat9643, here's another one for you to donate your money to. Just like how you donated money to that fund the wall scam. :laughing0301:

Give til it hurts!

I guess the economy isn't as bad as maga's say if they can afford to donate to the grifter.

They will be needing a bigger boat.

That's the sort of thing we expect from failed humans who lack empathy.

View attachment 903808

Lots of Trump NaziCons probably believe that!

There's a sucker born every minute.

As long as his marks are willing to part with their money, he will more than happy to take it!

He will continue to play the victim, they buy into his victimhood. He really does not care about them, only their money. They are his own private bank. The money will flow as long as they buy into his con.
Remember when all the TDS loons talked all that shit about all the purple hair faggots with nose rings and neck tattoos and the hood negroes who donated to that scam called BLM because a filthy dead negro named George Floyd told them to?
hahahahaha…yeah, I don’t either and that’s how we know you wackos have ZERO credibility.

Forum List

Back