Stand with Trump; Fund the $355M Unjust Judgment

I've never heard of the Cardones before. They are evidently wealthy venture capitalists and mega Trump supporters. The wife has started a Go Fund Me to help pay Trump's judgement and so far almost $50k has been raised in less than 24 hours. Quite a ways to go.

Can you imagine middle class people throwing their money away at a legal fund for a billionaire who was just caught engaging in fraud and still wanting him to be president, not to mention all of his legal issues and indiscretions he's facing. This is simply sad. It's like blue collar workers pitching in to bail Bernie Madoff out of jail. I imagine there will be a new set of Trump collectors cards or coins coming out any day now as well.

This is just like the "Wall" fund. A year from now, the MAGAs will wake up to the fact that they have been hoodwinked and most of the money went to the Cardones.

And the rest of us will laugh and laugh...

When did Judge Engoron advocate for the state to control the means and distribution of goods and services?
My point is that Engoron misspoke several times when trying to knock down property values, such as Mar-A-Lago.
His excessive punishment of Trump for a non-crime is nothing short of Communism, taking from those who have...

Actually, as it turns out, it was a criminal scam to steal the money of gullible cultists.

And they can't stop thanking him for ripping them off. It's so strange to watch.
It is the small Mom and Pop business and grassroots doing their part to help out. You prefer a massive corporation or foreign country bribe a politician through, say through a "Foundation"? Is that a better form of democracy to you and more reflective of what is best for the average American?

This is just like the "Wall" fund. A year from now, the MAGAs will wake up to the fact that they have been hoodwinked and most of the money went to the Cardones.

And the rest of us will laugh and laugh...
They already know. They just do not care. But they cannot admit they do not care, because that is embarrassing.

So we get the parade of garbage we see in this thread.

I dont think trump really said those things about the military

Washington is full of backstabbing liars and they were all around trump

Men who spent their whole lives in military careers (lifers, not G.I. Joes with a few years in), said he did. I trust those men.

5 stages Trump WH staff employ 2.jpg

thank you

The next stop is the New York State Court of Appeals.
Most likely, the award will be reduced. It won't be overturned....and..he has to pony up the cash to appeal.
The appeals court will be concerned with the merits of the case....which look to be solid.
Understanding of real estate values have nothing to do with the issue. Trump inflated those values and received benefits and tax breaks from those inflated values.
1. OK
2. True, he needs to pony up about $500m in cash or bonds.
3. There are no merits, there was no fraud, no one lost money, the banks are happy, they made millions, the Judge and AG just wanted to "get Trump". Claiming incorrect property values is total bullshit. They can be worth whatever someone wants to pay.
4. Property can be worth whatever the owner says they are worth, if someone disagrees, that's what makes a market.

Actually, as it turns out, it was a criminal scam to steal the money of gullible cultists.

And they can't stop thanking him for ripping them off. It's so strange to watch.
Well, that private company stepped in because the government prevented Trump from pursuing his objective. THEY are to blame, not Trump.

Just as Biden didn't tell Texas to put up barb wire.

"middle class people throwing their money away at a legal fund for a billionaire who was just caught engaging in fraud"
Middle class people can barely survive on what they make. The inflation has them already going into their 401Ks. The plan is to make people so poor they cannot afford to organize and protest.

1. OK
3. There are no merits, there was no fraud, no one lost money, the banks are happy, they made millions, the Judge and AG just wanted to "get Trump". Claiming incorrect property values is total bullshit. They can be worth whatever someone wants to pay.
4. Property can be worth whatever the owner says they are worth, if someone disagrees, that's what makes a market.
None of that is re-litigable.

He will be forced to pay.

I've never heard of the Cardones before. They are evidently wealthy venture capitalists and mega Trump supporters. The wife has started a Go Fund Me to help pay Trump's judgement and so far almost $50k has been raised in less than 24 hours. Quite a ways to go.

Can you imagine middle class people throwing their money away at a legal fund for a billionaire who was just caught engaging in fraud and still wanting him to be president, not to mention all of his legal issues and indiscretions he's facing. This is simply sad. It's like blue collar workers pitching in to bail Bernie Madoff out of jail. I imagine there will be a new set of Trump collectors cards or coins coming out any day now as well.

Fraud, hahahaha

Who was the victim of this fraud, TAZ

1. OK
You don't seem to be getting this AT ALL.

All of that was ALREADY LITIGATED. Trump doesn't get a "do-over". That is not how the courts work.

Forum List

Back