Stand with Trump; Fund the $355M Unjust Judgment

Read the indictment and the ruling.

and...the law: a little-known 70-year-old state law often referred to by its shorthand, 63(12)

The 'victim' card is being played in the political arena. In the courts, it won't fly on any sort of appeal. Why?

quote: The statute does not require intent to commit fraud or anyone to be harmed by the fraud, and it does not give Trump the inherent right to a jury trial, with legal experts noting to CNN that while civil lawsuits that request monetary damages are entitled to a jury trial, cases seeking other “equitable relief”—meaning penalties that force the defendant to take or refrain from taking some kind of action, rather than just paying money—can be decided by a judge alone, which is more common with 63(12) violations and is the case in this trial.
Read the indictment and the ruling.

and...the law: a little-known 70-year-old state law often referred to by its shorthand, 63(12)

The 'victim' card is being played in the political arena. In the courts, it won't fly on any sort of appeal. Why?

quote: The statute does not require intent to commit fraud or anyone to be harmed by the fraud, and it does not give Trump the inherent right to a jury trial, with legal experts noting to CNN that while civil lawsuits that request monetary damages are entitled to a jury trial, cases seeking other “equitable relief”—meaning penalties that force the defendant to take or refrain from taking some kind of action, rather than just paying money—can be decided by a judge alone, which is more common with 63(12) violations and is the case in this trial.
Nice, how about quoting the law that was broke.

There was no fraud, no victim, it is all made up.

The banks made $100's of millions.

The city of new york made $100's of millions in taxes.

The stare of New York made $100's if millions in taxes

Who is the victim, where is the fraud?

No crime here, this is the abuse of CIVIL COURT!!!!

Not a crime, just tyrannical democrats

How about, he spoonfed you the law and its code number, and you grow up and read something for yourself?

Or keep simultaneously arguing against the letter of the law while announcing to the world that you don't know what it is.

How special.

There was no fraud, no victim, it is all made up.

The banks made $100's of millions.

The city of new york made $100's of millions in taxes.

The stare of New York made $100's if millions in taxes

Who is the victim, where is the fraud?

No crime here, this is the abuse of CIVIL COURT!!!!

Not a crime, just tyrannical democrats
Evidence presented says otherwise.

get a refund on your education -- if you had one.

63(12): The statute does not require intent to commit fraud or anyone to be harmed by the fraud, and it does not give Trump the inherent right to a jury trial, with legal experts noting to CNN that while civil lawsuits that request monetary damages are entitled to a jury trial, cases seeking other “equitable relief”—meaning penalties that force the defendant to take or refrain from taking some kind of action, rather than just paying money—can be decided by a judge alone, which is more common with 63(12) violations and is the case in this trial.

I've never heard of the Cardones before. They are evidently wealthy venture capitalists and mega Trump supporters. The wife has started a Go Fund Me to help pay Trump's judgement and so far almost $50k has been raised in less than 24 hours. Quite a ways to go.

Can you imagine middle class people throwing their money away at a legal fund for a billionaire who was just caught engaging in fraud and still wanting him to be president, not to mention all of his legal issues and indiscretions he's facing. This is simply sad. It's like blue collar workers pitching in to bail Bernie Madoff out of jail. I imagine there will be a new set of Trump collectors cards or coins coming out any day now as well.

There was no fraud.... Unless you want to indict the entire state of New York for their real estate practices over the past 50 years.

No victim save for the imaginary one created for the case.
Well that's hilariously wrong right off the bat.

When you break the laws of a State, the people of the State are the victims. Everyone who lives and does business in the State.

"The State of New York vs. Donald Trump"

This was covered in the trial, you know. This defense was laughed out of court.

Sorry. You have not succeeded where a team of paid lawyers has failed.

On what basis? Be specific.

Show us how you managed to succeed where Trump's legal team failed.

Come on. Get a grip.
Trump's legal team did not fail. What power do we have over tyranny, corruption, and those who seek power.

All these years of investigations, and the Democrats must make up charges and crimes.

And to be specific, tell us why this case is not criminal.

It is the small Mom and Pop business and grassroots doing their part to help out. You prefer a massive corporation or foreign country bribe a politician through, say through a "Foundation"? Is that a better form of democracy to you and more reflective of what is best for the average American?
no, canadian, we would prefer a criminal man up and pay his own fines. your child would learn nothing if you kept getting him out of trouble.

How about, he spoonfed you the law and its code number, and you grow up and read something for yourself?

Or keep simultaneously arguing against the letter of the law while announcing to the world that you don't know what it is.

How special.
Law???

This is a civil case not criminal. If Trump committed a crime why was this civil and not criminal.

Well that's hilariously wrong right off the bat.

When you break the laws of a State, the people of the State are the victims. Everyone who lives and does business in the State.

"The State of New York vs. Donald Trump"

Duh. This was covered in the trial, you know. This defense was laughed out of court.

Sorry. You have not succeeded where a team of paid lawyers has failed.
BS.....no victim.... The only thing covered in the trial was politically motivated Jargon.

Once again:Nobody has failed anything yet.

I don't have a crystal ball so I don't know what's going to happen. But I do know that Trump's business practices differ not at all from the prevalent real estate practices of New York State. This is why I believe the case will not survive upper level scrutiny. I'm not defending the practice I'm simply telling you The case has no where to go.

Forum List

Back