Stand with Trump; Fund the $355M Unjust Judgment

It's amazing to see how they want letter of the law application when it suits their purpose. When their guy breaks every law on the book suddenly nobody has any evidence.... Nobody can prove anything.... And everybody is just persecuting their guy.
Its how a banana republic operates

Trump turned the so-called Swamp in to a Sewer. One cannot refute that fact, so just attack.
Lol..... Trump is an amateur in DC. They don't call it Sodom on the Potomac for nothing. A name that is decades old.

I realize you live for the delusion of a moral high ground. Some advice... stop looking for it It's not there.

Oh?..... Trump hasn't paid anything yet has he?
Has his deadline passed?

No?

Then wtf are you on about?

"Get back to me when Trump loses an election!"

He lost.

"Get back to me when his company is convicted of a crme."

17 felony convictions.

"Get back to me when Trump loses to Carroll!"

He lost. Twice.

"Get back to me when Trump is indicted for a crime!"

He has 91 felony indictments.

Give up the act.

I keep pointing out to these people that this case cannot succeed because it would completely destroy all real estate loans in the state. Maybe it should succeed.... But they're hoping for a bright spot of righteousness in a sea of dishonesty to serve their own purpose. Not going to happen.

Kevin O'Leary, a pretty wealthy guy in his own right said, Trump used standard industry practices when negotiating loans. This is nothing but the NY commies making good on their promise to get Trump. If it stands, we're all in trouble.

Lol..... Trump is an amateur in DC. They don't call it Sodom on the Potomac for nothing. A name that is decades old.

I realize you live for the delusion of a moral high ground. Some advice... stop looking for it It's not there.
Trump's family was involved in NY State politics for generations.

Trump hired lobbyists to do his bidding. And he had real billionaires funding his stuff.

Has his deadline passed?

No?

Then wtf are you on about?

"Get back to me when Trump loses an election!"

He lost.

"Get back to me when his company is convicted of a crme."

17 felony convictions.

"Get back to me when Trump loses to Carroll!"

He lost. Twice.

"Get back to me when Trump is indicted for a crime!"

He has 91 felony indictments.

Give up the act.

So you're waiting for the deadline? Lol.....ok Then wait for the deadline.

Kevin O'Leary, a pretty wealthy guy in his own right said, Trump used standard industry practices when negotiating loans.
So what? The evidence shows he committed fraud for decades. That opinion you posted was taken to court and laughed out of court, because of the evidence.

You Trumpanzees don't seem to be familiar at all with why we have a justice system in the first place.

That was a clever phrase the first time you used it

But its getting old
Not as old as the shit stains Mr. Trump leaves behind.

5 stages Trump WH staff employ 2.jpg

So what? The evidence shows he committed fraud for decades. That opinion you posted was taken to court and laughed out of court, because of the evidence.

You Trumpanzees don't seem to be familiar at all with why we have a justice system in the first place.

And you still can't name one victim of this so called fraud. GO FUCKING FIGURE.

Forum List

Back