Stand with Trump; Fund the $355M Unjust Judgment

Thats your take that I dont agree with

Trump has exposed the swamp for the corruption that exists there
It's not my take. This is factual, and not open to your Cult's theory of alternative facts and truths:

Trump replaced the so-called Swamp with a Sewer. How many lobbyists did he attach to his administration? You don't know. FOX never reported on it.

Update: We Found a “Staggering” 281 Lobbyists Who’ve Worked in the Trump Administration

That’s one lobbyist for every 14 political appointees, and four times more than Obama had appointed six years into office.

Lobbyists in (and out of) the Trump Administration​

AND (bait and switch anyone?)...

Trump revokes rule preventing White House staff from lobbying

In a last-minute move, the outgoing president reversed his original order and allowed the revolving door in Washington to continue swinging.

Read the indictment and the ruling.

and...the law: a little-known 70-year-old state law often referred to by its shorthand, 63(12)

The 'victim' card is being played in the political arena. In the courts, it won't fly on any sort of appeal. Why?

quote: The statute does not require intent to commit fraud or anyone to be harmed by the fraud, and it does not give Trump the inherent right to a jury trial, with legal experts noting to CNN that while civil lawsuits that request monetary damages are entitled to a jury trial, cases seeking other “equitable relief”—meaning penalties that force the defendant to take or refrain from taking some kind of action, rather than just paying money—can be decided by a judge alone, which is more common with 63(12) violations and is the case in this trial.

And that use of the statute is exactly why the judgement will be overturned on appeal. The statute was written to prevent actual criminals from profiting from crimes for which they were convicted. The statute has never been used this way in the past and will destroy real estate development in the State, if it's upheld. Trump conducted his business just like every other major real estate developer in the country.

And then the con man stole their money.

I get it. We all get it.

Normal people would cheer for him to go to prison.

The cult, instead, cheers for him to scam them again and remain free.
The democrat and republican parties rake in billions of dollars

Trump went pretty far with the free media he got in 2016

But now the lib media was wised up and is suppressing his campaign

Which means he needs money to get his message out

And that use of the statute is exactly why the judgement will be overturned on appeal. The statute was written to prevent actual criminals from profiting from crimes for which they were convicted. The statute has never been used this way in the past and will destroy real estate development in the State, if it's upheld. Trump conducted his business just like every other major real estate developer in the country.

I keep pointing out to these people that this case cannot succeed because it would completely destroy all real estate loans in the state. Maybe it should succeed.... But they're hoping for a bright spot of righteousness in a sea of dishonesty to serve their own purpose. Not going to happen.

That's right. The courts and the letter of the law already account for it. I don't have to do a goddamn thing. That is my point.
The court has accounted for nothing yet except an opinion.

The process is not yet finished.
I believe it will come to a dead end because it must.

It's not my take. This is factual, and not open to your Cult's theory of alternative facts and truths:

Trump replaced the so-called Swamp with a Sewer. How many lobbyists did he attach to his administration? You don't know. FOX never reported on it.

Update: We Found a “Staggering” 281 Lobbyists Who’ve Worked in the Trump Administration

That’s one lobbyist for every 14 political appointees, and four times more than Obama had appointed six years into office.

Lobbyists in (and out of) the Trump Administration​

AND (bait and switch anyone?)...

Trump revokes rule preventing White House staff from lobbying

In a last-minute move, the outgoing president reversed his original order and allowed the revolving door in Washington to continue swinging.

Washington is replete with former, current or future lobbyists

They are everywhere

The court has accounted for nothing yet except an opinion.
Well that's the most embarrassingly stupid thing you have said yet.

No, I am afraid that is the function of a trial and of summary judgments, based.on evidence in the record.

You are just making up stupid shit bow, because you have run out of talking points

Washington is replete with former, current or future lobbyists

They are everywhere
It's amazing to see how they want letter of the law application when it suits their purpose. When their guy breaks every law on the book suddenly nobody has any evidence.... Nobody can prove anything.... And everybody is just persecuting their guy.

Well that's the most embarrassingly stupid thing you have said yet.

No, I am afraid that is the function of a trial and of summary judgments, based.on evidence in the record.

You are just making up stupid shit bow, because you have run out of talking points
Oh?..... Trump hasn't paid anything yet has he?
When he does perhaps you will have a valid point.

Forum List

Back