STAR WARS was to PC for my taste

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Im sorry to say this but episode 1 was way better than the latest Disney creation because There was no politically correct bullshit in it. Aside from that the movie just recycled an old Star Wars plot about having to find some droids and some of the reasoning behind why they have to find Luke sky walker is just insuuficient. I really think that politically correct makes people unquestioning which could explain why movies are beneath the average person's intelligence.

The entire idea that I have to except certain things because it is a part of the new liberal dogma just seems to piss me off. There is nothing wrong with a black storm trooper but the only reason why one was inserted into the movie is that someone didn't want to upset the PC police.

The only good thing in the movie was Han Solo But he won't be in the next movies.

Last edited:
Im sorry to say this but episode 1 was way better than the latest Disney creation because There was no politically correct bullshit in it. Aside from that the movie just recycled an old Star Wars plot about having to find some droids and some of the reasoning behind why they have to find Luke sky walker is just insuuficient. I really think that politically correct makes people unquestioning which could explain why movies are beneath the average person's intelligence.

The entire idea that I have to except certain things because it is a part of the new liberal dogma just seems to piss me off. There is nothing wrong with a black storm trooper but the only reason why one was inserted into the movie is that someone didn't want to upset the PC police.

The only good thing in the movie was Han Solo. It is to bad he got killed.
So many things wrong with this thread.

1) How the hell do you know a black stormtrooper was used for the sake of being "PC".

2) inappropriate subforum

3) Can you say "spoilers"? Have some common sense for people who haven't seen the movie yet.

1) How the hell do you know a black stormtrooper was used for the sake of being "PC".

3) Can you say "spoilers"? Have some common sense for people who haven't seen the movie yet.

I know my own kind. I've been around liberals long enough to know they don't tolerate disagreement. I wouldn't be surprised if their was a memorandum floating around in Disney saying they want more "ethnic" characters.

The original storm troopers were from ep2 were not black so what explains the new black model or female ones. It just ruined the whole movie.

Granny wantin' to know...

... when Han Solo gonna get off his duff...

... an' rescue Princess Leah from...

... gettin' eaten by the Wookies?

Granny wantin' to know...

... when Han Solo gonna get off his duff...

... an' rescue Princess Leah from...

... gettin' eaten by the Wookies?

Wookies don't eat people and it is wookie racism to even suggest that they do.

I know my own kind. I've been around liberals long enough to know they don't tolerate disagreement. I wouldn't be surprised if their was a memorandum floating around in Disney saying they want more "ethnic" characters.

The original storm troopers were from ep2 were not black so what explains the new black model or female ones. It just ruined the whole movie.
To be fair, this has been going on in Hollywood for a long time now. There is always a political angle and it usually about the evil white right wingers against the poor left wingers who just so happen to always be diverse in color gender etc etc.

There is almost always at the very least someone blaming rich right wing corporate greed and almost always has some old white cliche Republican as the villain and some Robin hood type of person stealing from the rich or bringing the capitalist system down.

Make sure you look at how liberal jj Abrams is and who he donates to.

Yeah, not shocking. Make no mistake, you can find the political angle in the other ones too.

A simple question since you seem to only think simply....how do you know that the original storm troopers were not black?

Star Wars is produced for a global market........ not just fat, white Conservative bigots

Last edited:
A simple question since you seem to only think simply....how do you know that the original storm troopers were not black?

You obviously know nothing about Star Wars do you?
Stormtroopers are clones. Funny part is...they are clones of a Latino guy, not white.
Having said that...there is no indication that they would not have changed the engineering of the clones beyond the original clone pool.
However - if this movie is showing stormtroopers as individual "humans" then that is definitely not within the story line

I skimmed an article that compared luke skywalker to IS
Can you believe that shit?
Same people that had the leader of IS as #2 "person of the year". Imagine that, right? LMAO

'STAR WARS was to PC for my taste'

When you are counting on EVERYONE'S money you can't afford to offend ANYONE.

:p

Yes, it was established in the Attack of the Clones, that Stormtroopers were clones. It is not clear to me that that remained the case for Star Wars, Empire, and Jedi. Perhaps, perhaps not. But after the Empire fell, there was absolutely no reason for clones to continue to be used, and probably no supply, either. So no reason why new stormtoopers couldn't be diverse.

Geez, first Star Wars was criticized by the left for not having Black characters except Lando, who betrayed them, and then for racist depictions of Arabs, Jews, and Japanese in Phantom Menace. And now criticism for including a heroic Black character. There is no way for Abrams to win here.

'STAR WARS was to PC for my taste'

When you are counting on EVERYONE'S money you can't afford to offend ANYONE.

:p

I can't think of one non white person who got offended by the fact that the movies hero is white, blonde, blue eyed aryan steroetype. If we really wanted to be all politically correct we could attack it for that.

To be fair, this has been going on in Hollywood for a long time now. There is always a political angle and it usually about the evil white right wingers against the poor left wingers who just so happen to always be diverse in color gender etc etc.

There is almost always at the very least someone blaming rich right wing corporate greed and almost always has some old white cliche Republican as the villain and some Robin hood type of person stealing from the rich or bringing the capitalist system down.

Make sure you look at how liberal jj Abrams is and who he donates to.

Yeah, not shocking. Make no mistake, you can find the political angle in the other ones too.
You poor put-upon RWrs.

Black people in a movie...OMG...America is too PC.

Fucking racist idiots.

Forum List

Back