STAR WARS was to PC for my taste

Im sorry to say this but episode 1 was way better than the latest Disney creation because There was no politically correct bullshit in it. Aside from that the movie just recycled an old Star Wars plot about having to find some droids and some of the reasoning behind why they have to find Luke sky walker is just insuuficient. I really think that politically correct makes people unquestioning which could explain why movies are beneath the average person's intelligence.

The entire idea that I have to except certain things because it is a part of the new liberal dogma just seems to piss me off. There is nothing wrong with a black storm trooper but the only reason why one was inserted into the movie is that someone didn't want to upset the PC police.

The only good thing in the movie was Han Solo But he won't be in the next movies.

I didn't read the above because i'm not quite sure why some dumbass would intentionally try to ruin a huge movie for people unless he's a total anal orifice.... oh yeah, I forgot who we're talking about.

I did want to mention that you used the wrong form of "to"... that should have been "too".

you're welcome.

Yes, it was established in the Attack of the Clones, that Stormtroopers were clones. It is not clear to me that that remained the case for Star Wars, Empire, and Jedi. Perhaps, perhaps not. But after the Empire fell, there was absolutely no reason for clones to continue to be used, and probably no supply, either. So no reason why new stormtoopers couldn't be diverse.
Keep in mind that roughly 22 years went by between Attack of the Clones and New Hope. Many clones would have been killed off or aged out. It also explains why the Stormtroopers had such horrible aim during the original trilogy. Conscripts just aren't as battle ready as a clone is.

Last edited:
A black person in a movie ruins my existence!!!

:rofl:

Fucking pathetic. At least embrace your hate. This shit is weak.

The original storm troopers were from ep2 were not black so what explains the new black model or female ones. It just ruined the whole movie.
Not this again! It's the same BS we got when they were talking about having a black Bond.

Here is a bunch of BS. How about have white actors play slaves and black people play white slavemasters. We will just pretend that their obvious skin color is historically correct just so everything can be fair because we need to have diversity everywhere. The first person that points out the obvious we will call a racist.

The real clone troopers was a olive skin character and no one complained so there goes your theory that this is some kind of racist plot.

maybe there ain't enough black people in the sw film. Perhaps we should have a special diversity edition that features a black Luke sky walker. Perhaps the blue ray can have more multi ethnic options such as a Latino Luke, Chinese Luke, black Luke, etc, etc. that way we appeal to our liberal sense of diversity.

maybe there ain't enough black people in the sw film. Perhaps we should have a special diversity edition that features a black Luke sky walker. Perhaps the blue ray can have more multi ethnic options such as a Latino Luke, Chinese Luke, black Luke, etc, etc. that way we appeal to our liberal sense of diversity.
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!

lol....just pathetic. Fucking pathetic.

Star-Wars-geeks.jpeg

Star-Wars-reference.jpeg

Jedi-Clampett.jpeg

Star-Wars-Spoilers.jpeg

IMG_0460.jpg

Reys-Parents.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg

0ie4kfw4WKPxlp2vXmkpMtITZDf8Lp6woktT-TFNSL_TbXhcMq5G4YuxZvYwck_EkracDLNmyB46HTVyQh4S_O33mD4PYy0oleVSAvMLzuZUxjU=w1135-h1473-p-k

PC movies are not worth watching, obviously predictable painfully weak on character

Forum List

Back