Starbucks enacts racist policy for their stores

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
In protest over the policy of the President of the United States of America, Starbucks has announced they will hire 10,000 Syrian "refugees".

Starbucks claimed these "refugees" will be people who "helped" the U.S. military. I call bullsht on that part of the story.

Go ahead , go buy $10 coffees from Starbucks, then when your kid or grandkid needs a job, Starbucks will tell them "sorry we're only hiring foreigners"

How UN American of them, Of course all liberals hate America they prove it as they help terrorist, murderers, rapist, AND even SPIES enter our country. I think we should really be banning Democrats from reentering the country, HOW ABOUT A NEW ORDER TO ROUND UP AND EXILE ALL LIBERALS and DEMOCRATS!!!!

If it's true, this violates EEOC rules. It shouldn't be allowed to actually happen.

Good News! Today, February 7, a rival company owned by veterans, operated by veterans is challenging Starbucks with statement they are going to hire 10,00 American veterans, as is 17 other American companies. Bye,bye Starschmucks!

Starbucks made waves last week when CEO Howard Schultz announced his company’s intention to give preferential treatment in hiring 10,000 refugees over the next five years, making unemployed Americans, including veterans, an afterthought.

Social media exploded in outrage immediately after, vowing to #BoycottStarbucks for making a political statement with their coffee company.

The news pushed another coffee company to respond — and Black Rifle Coffee has vowed to pick up the slack. Their CEO, Evan Hafer, is promising to hire 10,000 American veterans in response.

Starbucks DESTROYED by rival CEO - The Horn News

Good News! Today, February 7, a rival company owned by veterans, operated by veterans is challenging Starbucks with statement they are going to hire 10,00 American veterans, as is 17 other American companies. Bye,bye Starschmucks!

Starbucks made waves last week when CEO Howard Schultz announced his company’s intention to give preferential treatment in hiring 10,000 refugees over the next five years, making unemployed Americans, including veterans, an afterthought.

Social media exploded in outrage immediately after, vowing to #BoycottStarbucks for making a political statement with their coffee company.

The news pushed another coffee company to respond — and Black Rifle Coffee has vowed to pick up the slack. Their CEO, Evan Hafer, is promising to hire 10,000 American veterans in response.

Starbucks DESTROYED by rival CEO - The Horn News
The end of Starbucks would be glorious, to say the least.

Starbucks, overrated and overpriced garbage. Not to mention their stores are infested with hipster dufus' on both sides of the counter.

Starbucks, overrated and overpriced garbage. Not to mention their stores are infested with hipster dufus' on both sides of the counter.
How stupid does someone have to be to believe there is anything special about Starbucks anyway?

Didn't we just see an anti-Trump masked mob smash Starbuck windows in an inauguration day rampage? What the hell do they want?

ACLU will file a lawsuit against the company hiring 10,000 veterans, but not Starbucks for hiring 10,000 of whatever class of persons they said they will hire.

How stupid does someone have to be to believe there is anything special about Starbucks anyway?
Keep white christans out

Re
Do you know for sure that McVeigh was a Christian or is that a typical left wing knee jerk assumption? Actually he belonged to some new age bunch called "Elhoim" or something like that. It's interesting to note that McVeigh was executed in 7 years from the date of the crime and it's going on nine years since a jihadist traitor Army major who executed 13 of his own men. Is their a double standard for Islamic murderers who sit on death row?

Keep white christans out

Re
Do you know for sure that McVeigh was a Christian or is that a typical left wing knee jerk assumption? Actually he belonged to some new age bunch called "Elhoim" or something like that. It's interesting to note that McVeigh was executed in 7 years from the date of the crime and it's going on nine years since a jihadist traitor Army major who executed 13 of his own men. Is their a double standard for Islamic murderers who sit on death row?
I say burn them all ,,,and quickly

I'd boycott the assholes if I hadnt already.
I tried them once. Overpriced mud in a cup. Never went back

If you like your coffee to taste like burnt rubber they're great!!
Ah gee Their 1000's of stores will really miss you.lol Just because you pubs can't afford a good cup of coffee doesn't give you the right to bash them

Can't afford good coffee? I buy the best beans from around the world and roast them my damn self.
I promise you I've forgotten more about coffee than you've ever known.

Forum List

Back