Starbucks enacts racist policy for their stores

I'd boycott the assholes if I hadnt already.
I tried them once. Overpriced mud in a cup. Never went back

If you like your coffee to taste like burnt rubber they're great!!
Ah gee Their 1000's of stores will really miss you.lol Just because you pubs can't afford a good cup of coffee doesn't give you the right to bash them
Good coffee? Hah! I'd drink drunkards puke before I'd touch that swill.

Crappy over priced coffee and prepackaged baked goods that they unwrap and stock the shelves with pretending they bake fresh.

Starbucks sucks.

I'd boycott the assholes if I hadnt already.
I tried them once. Overpriced mud in a cup. Never went back

If you like your coffee to taste like burnt rubber they're great!!
Ah gee Their 1000's of stores will really miss you.lol Just because you pubs can't afford a good cup of coffee doesn't give you the right to bash them
Good coffee? Hah! I'd drink drunkards puke before I'd touch that swill.
Whoa whoa whoa.....that's a step to far bruh. Lol
Think back to your last porcelain party and reassess your situation

Good News! Today, February 7, a rival company owned by veterans, operated by veterans is challenging Starbucks with statement they are going to hire 10,00 American veterans, as is 17 other American companies. Bye,bye Starschmucks!

Starbucks made waves last week when CEO Howard Schultz announced his company’s intention to give preferential treatment in hiring 10,000 refugees over the next five years, making unemployed Americans, including veterans, an afterthought.

Social media exploded in outrage immediately after, vowing to #BoycottStarbucks for making a political statement with their coffee company.

The news pushed another coffee company to respond — and Black Rifle Coffee has vowed to pick up the slack. Their CEO, Evan Hafer, is promising to hire 10,000 American veterans in response.

Starbucks DESTROYED by rival CEO - The Horn News

What the fuck is Black Rifle Coffee? A nobody company? Ok.

A McDonald's is sitting next to a Starbucks and you want a cup of joe. Do you pay a buck at McDonald or 2.50 at Starbucks?

Good News! Today, February 7, a rival company owned by veterans, operated by veterans is challenging Starbucks with statement they are going to hire 10,00 American veterans, as is 17 other American companies. Bye,bye Starschmucks!

Starbucks made waves last week when CEO Howard Schultz announced his company’s intention to give preferential treatment in hiring 10,000 refugees over the next five years, making unemployed Americans, including veterans, an afterthought.

Social media exploded in outrage immediately after, vowing to #BoycottStarbucks for making a political statement with their coffee company.

The news pushed another coffee company to respond — and Black Rifle Coffee has vowed to pick up the slack. Their CEO, Evan Hafer, is promising to hire 10,000 American veterans in response.

Black Rifle Coffee is a place for veterans. No REMFs or draft dodgers allowed. They will be whipped and pickled.

Black Rifle Coffee is a place for veterans. No REMFs or draft dodgers allowed. They will be whipped and pickled.

Pickled? is that like penis tickled?

How did you ever guess? Go ahead and google it. "whipped and pickled"

How did you ever guess? Go ahead and google it. "whipped and pickled"

I'll be sure to try Black Rifle Coffee's new Lemon Party Squeeze flavor.

Veterans at Starbucks respond to call for boycott over hiring refugees

Veterans who work at Starbucks have something to say to those insisting the coffee company should hire veterans instead of refugees: “Check your facts, Starbucks is already there.”

“We respect honest debate and the freedom of expression. Many of us served to protect that very right. Some of our brothers and sisters died protecting it,” the members of the Starbucks Armed Forces Network wrote in its message. “But to those who would suggest Starbucks is not committed to hiring veterans, we are here to say: check your facts, Starbucks is already there.”

Starbucks has hired 8,800 U.S. veterans and military spouses already as part of its pledge, in 2013, to hire 10,000 total by 2018, the company said.

The Starbucks veterans network, which has 14 chapters across the country, said that back in 2013, veterans already working at Starbucks asked the company to hire more service members and their spouses.

Forum List

Back