Starbucks Now In Full Crazy Mode

I posted a video of me playing the mandolin to show you what a REAL skill is.

Um, no, that's really not a skill. Now, if you were producing albums and people paid you money to hear you play a mandolin, you might have a point. I would pay people NOT to play a mandolin, they sound awful.

Where's John Belushi when you need him?

It's been posted here for years. Everybody (but you) knows.

If that's you in the video... you are more pasty white than I am.

Here's a grammar lesson for you. Your sentence was >> "Of course, the cops treat black people differently than white folks." In this, your mention of "the cops" just as your mention of "white folks", is all inclusive. It is a general description that refers to all cops.

When you want to limit your description to a certain few cops, you have to SAY THAT. We don't read your mind.

My statement stands on it's own. It's not a few cops who are doing this... it's police departments that largely condone this kind of behavior. Except now they got caught doing it to a celebrity and they're boned.

Um, no, that's really not a skill. Now, if you were producing albums and people paid you money to hear you play a mandolin, you might have a point. I would pay people NOT to play a mandolin, they sound awful. If that's you in the video... you are more pasty white than I am.
1. HA HA HA. Jealousy maybe. Oh, with 5 years of practice, you might be able to play it (or its cousin the VIolin) which I also play, in addition to the guitar.

2. Getting paid has nothing to do with having the skill. Actually, most people who get paid and win awards, can't play 3 chords, let alone the baroque piece I played here, with multiple triplets.

3. As for the mandolin, it is a fabulous instrument which you obviously have no understanding of. It is cousin to the VIolin (same tuning & octave), and is really nice when played with tremoloed double stops (semi-chords), which I didn't use in the piece here, except the last note.

4. Yeah, I was pretty white in February, when that video was made. I'm only half Hispanic, my mother born in Denmark, and my Hispanic grandfather immigrated from Corsica (France) to British Honduras, to the US. But I do still speak Spanish, from living con mi abuelos en mil novacientos cinquenta y nueve. (1959)

My statement stands on it's own. It's not a few cops who are doing this... it's police departments that largely condone this kind of behavior. Except now they got caught doing it to a celebrity and they're boned.
The truth is exactly the opposite, from the Obama/Sharpton/Jackson con job that you so casually and callously toss out here. Actually, cops are heavily restrained, all across America, from doing their jobs > In cities with Democrat mayors, just like Jim Kenney in Philadelphia, Sam Liccardo- San Jose, Rahm Emanuel - Chicago, Bob Buchhorn - Tampa, Stephanie Rawlings - Baltimore, Bill DeBlasio - New York, just to cite a few.

We thought Starbucks had really flipped when their wimpy CEO apologized to two thugs who were occupying seats in a Starbucks café, not buying anything, and making a nuisance by badmouthing the manager. The fools were arrested, but later released after the pandering Democrat mayor of Philadelphia forced the chief of police to change his policy, and let the thugs go.

Starbucks then announced they will have a racial sensitivity class on May 29, closing 8,000 stores that day for the "training". One can only imagine (and cringe) at what might go down there. So, this all brings us to the current lunacy that Starbucks has now descended down to. Their new policy is that people can come into the store, sit down, camp out, stay as long as they like, and not have to buy anything.

Well, that solves the homeless problem. Yup. Every dirty, stinky bum on the street now has a place to go and hang out, to make use of the air conditioning, to get away from the roasting heat outside. They've now got a comfortable seat, and full use of the restroom.

So, might we imagine if Starbucks has 30 seats in a café, and 28 of them were occupied by homeless bums, would you and your spouse or friend be looking to fill those last 2 seats, order coffee and stay a while ?

Here's another example to fulfill Dr. Michael Savage's claim, and name of one of his books >> "Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder". Yikes.

Starbucks says you no longer need to buy anything to sit in its stores

View attachment 194675
OMG, Michael Weiner still has fans.

Hey, maybe Starbucks can invite the documentary moviemakers in, to do films on the plight of the homeless. Then they can get a cut from the sales of the movie. Might be better than trying to sell coffee in cafe's full of people with no money.

3. As for the mandolin, it is a fabulous instrument which you obviously have no understanding of. It is cousin to the VIolin (same tuning & octave), and is really nice when played with tremoloed double stops (semi-chords), which I didn't use in the piece here, except the last note.

You are more impressed with it than I am. Frankly, it sounded like a glorified Ukulele to me. Tiny Tim, is that you?

Okay,I'm totally fucking evil.

The truth is exactly the opposite, from the Obama/Sharpton/Jackson con job that you so casually and callously toss out here. Actually, cops are heavily restrained, all across America, from doing their jobs > In cities with Democrat mayors, just like Jim Kenney in Philadelphia, Sam Liccardo- San Jose, Rahm Emanuel - Chicago, Bob Buchhorn - Tampa, Stephanie Rawlings - Baltimore, Bill DeBlasio - New York, just to cite a few.

You mean actually holding the to account? Well, I'd like to give them credit, but the reality is with a video camera on every phone, the good old days of "He bumped his head on the car doorjam" aren't going to fly anymore.

Hey, maybe Starbucks can invite the documentary moviemakers in, to do films on the plight of the homeless. Then they can get a cut from the sales of the movie. Might be better than trying to sell coffee in cafe's full of people with no money.

again, r ead the actual policy... No sleeping, drug use, smoking, being disruptive... The homeless wouldn't want to go there. Not when they can do those things in homeless sheltes.

The 2 thugs REFUSED to leave. That is 1) trespassing and 2) interfering with the operation of a business 3) Pennsylvania Nuisance Law.
And yet they were not charged

Ben Waxman, a spokesman for the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office, told HuffPost that the two men were released at 1:30 a.m. Friday. He said the DA will not bring charges against them.

“We declined to bring charges against the two men because *** there was a lack of evidence that a crime was committed ***,” Waxman said.

Cops Arrest 2 Black Men Sitting In Starbucks For 'Trespassing': Video | HuffPost

You're more stupid than I thought.
Not quite. A Google search showed up more than a dozen different Michael Weiners, with no more emphasis on any one than the other. So what's this ? Another liberal joke, that in that little world....oh who the hell cares ? :rolleyes: If you're a liberal what you "thought" hardly matters.

You are more impressed with it than I am. Frankly, it sounded like a glorified Ukulele to me. Tiny Tim, is that you?

"Sounded like" ? LOL..Whaaat ? You mean this is the first time you ever heard a mandolin ? What kind of half-ass education have you received ? And a mandolin is a REAL musical instrument (cousin of the VIolin). A ukulele is a toy, by comparison.

And I am more impressed ? EARTH TO JOEB: Millions of mandolins are is use in Bluegrass music (Country-Folk-Jazz) bands, all over the world. They are more ubiquitous internationally, than the piano. In the 1970s, there were over 200 Bluegrass groups in Japan. Many more in France, Checheslovakia, even in Russia. The instrument is also played in very much in its native Italy, in Greece, in southeastern European countries, and in the British Isles. In the 1920s, there were orchestras composed of almost entirely of mandolins. A few still exist today.

mandolinorchestra%2B%2Btoronto%2B1932.jpg

PMO-Mar.-2017.jpg

Last edited:
You mean actually holding the to account? Well, I'd like to give them credit, but the reality is with a video camera on every phone, the good old days of "He bumped his head on the car doorjam" aren't going to fly anymore.
NO, I mean stopping them from doing their jobs, and endangering and harming the public in the process.

As for video cameras, what they have clearly been showing us is the damage being done to us, by the Obama race hustling inciting, coupled with the threats he, Holder, and Sharpton used to make against mayors and governors, when they went around threatening them with DOJ lawsuits, if they refused to disable their police.

You want chaos in your streets ? Simple. Just elect a Democrat mayor, and your police will be as effective as tree stumps.

th
th

th
th

upload_2018-5-26_21-45-3.jpeg

again, r ead the actual policy... No sleeping, drug use, smoking, being disruptive... The homeless wouldn't want to go there. Not when they can do those things in homeless sheltes.
I read the policy TO YOU. Sure they'll go there. It's warm in the winter, cool in the summer, and no they don't allow drug use, smoking or being disruptive in homeless shelters. :biggrin:

And yet they were not charged

Ben Waxman, a spokesman for the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office, told HuffPost that the two men were released at 1:30 a.m. Friday. He said the DA will not bring charges against them.

“We declined to bring charges against the two men because *** there was a lack of evidence that a crime was committed ***,” Waxman said.

Cops Arrest 2 Black Men Sitting In Starbucks For 'Trespassing': Video | HuffPost
POLITICAL. We covered that already.

Lots of people blatantly commit crimes, and don't get charged (or even talked to by cops) That's because the mayor won't let the cops act. See pictures in Post # 158.

Forum List

Back