🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Starbucks Red Holiday Cup Controversy Brews

Besides, anyone claiming to be a 'Christian' doesn't possess any special powers to force anyone else to do anything. Yet their whole being is consumed with forcing others to do things.

Bad combination.
Sounds more like liberals.

From inside an echo chamber.
Make me a cake or I will sue you. Make me a pizza or we will send you death threats. Stop talking about hypothetical halloween costumes or we will pee our pants and revolt.....

See? All those echoes make it impossible for you to get the whole story.

Not all that long ago I walked past a Starbucks at an airport and into the news stand next door where I could get a plain old coffee at 1/3rd the price. Try for a plain coffee in these fancy liberal-loving joints and you baffle the barista!

Fortunately the wool on liberal sheep grows quickly - has to because it is so often sheared!

Not all that long ago I walked past a Starbucks at an airport and into the news stand next door where I could get a plain old coffee at 1/3rd the price. Try for a plain coffee in these fancy liberal-loving joints and you baffle the barista!

Fortunately the wool on liberal sheep grows quickly - has to because it is so often sheared!
Hell... the baristas at Starbucks will tell you it sucks to work there. Too many self important rude assholes that whine if you don't get their designer latte just right.

They live in fear. They are so afraid that someone might somehow get their feelings hurt, that it guides their entire thought structure.

It sure does. Anyone who can't live without the Jesus Snowflakes must be afraid to leave the house. How do you cope?

Look at this past weeks events at Yale. You see in that story what happens when kids are raised and taught by liberal academia to believe they have a right to never be offended.

So what's the excuse of these Christian Martyrs who can't survive without their Jesus Snowflakes? Who's teaching them to be perpetually outraged?

Well first of all, you know very well I am referring to liberals.
Second, I'm not a Christian.

Lastly, even after explaining it to you, you still miss the point completely (insert "swing-and-a-miss" smiley here) .

You've yet to explain who teaches Snowflake Christians how to be perpetually outraged. If you don't know, just say so. Since you're not a Christian, you can't be faulted for their thinskinnedness, just your own.

You guys are the ones who are the thin skinned ones. So thin skinned in fact, you've got companies like Starbucks bending over for you guys even before anyone has even complained.
It's like Starbucks is saying, we might anger a few Christians, but good god whatever we do let's not upset these crazy leftist loons. Quick, get rid of the snowflakes !!!

LOL. I have a red cup, Starbucks Mocha, right here beside me. No lightning bolts yet, no deep voice from up yonder condemning my soul to hell. LOL

They live in fear. They are so afraid that someone might somehow get their feelings hurt, that it guides their entire thought structure.

It sure does. Anyone who can't live without the Jesus Snowflakes must be afraid to leave the house. How do you cope?

Look at this past weeks events at Yale. You see in that story what happens when kids are raised and taught by liberal academia to believe they have a right to never be offended.

So what's the excuse of these Christian Martyrs who can't survive without their Jesus Snowflakes? Who's teaching them to be perpetually outraged?

Lastly, even after explaining it to you, you still miss the point completely (insert "swing-and-a-miss" smiley here) .

You've yet to explain who teaches Snowflake Christians how to be perpetually outraged. If you don't know, just say so. Since you're not a Christian, you can't be faulted for their thinskinnedness, just your own.

You guys are the ones who are the thin skinned ones. So thin skinned in fact, you've got companies like Starbucks bending over for you guys even before anyone has even complained.
It's like Starbucks is saying, we might anger a few Christians, but good god whatever we do let's not upset these crazy leftist loons. Quick, get rid of the snowflakes !!!

You have a vivid imagination.

Actually that's what I always get if I'm forced to patronize a Starbucks. I just ask for a "dark". No one bats an eye.
Not to rain on your parade Henri -- I hear it's therapeutic to have a rich fantasy life.

Let's face it, this is all the contrivance of a gadfly attention whore frothing at the mouth trying to brew a grande pseudo-issue where none existed, since Starbucks has never festooned their cups with Christianist symbols anyway. And he completely made up the bit about the baristas not being allowed to espress "Merry Christmas". It's groundless.

In other words he's a liar, not to mention a drip and a basket case. Why anyone would take this ugly mug seriously and allow it to percolate as if it's an actual issue makes the cup of one's incredulity runneth over. What Sumatra with these people? It doesn't amount to a hill of ..... what is the word....
Festooned?

That wasn't one of the puns, just a favourite word. Spoken with a Scottish accent. And stirred, not shaken. :coffee:

You have a vivid imagination.

You have none.

Forum List

Back