Starbucks Training Video Leaked

I think it's good to treat the consumer with respect and be an respectful person with manners. That's something conservatism has lost in the past 60 years that has made their movement seem a lot more uncivilized...More like an movement of animals then human beings.

What's next? Expecting the consumer to eat off the floor.

I read an interesting article on Wall St tiring of Starbucks and has lost confidence in the CEO, he's toast, the activist investors will drive him out

I think it's good to treat the consumer with respect and be an respectful person with manners. That's something conservatism has lost in the past 60 years that has made their movement seem a lot more uncivilized...More like an movement of animals then human beings.

Trump has already taken back the A-word and made it his. He used it on MS13.

Drain the Swamp is his, too.

Lol, conservatism has lost it? Lol, Tell that to Kanye West. You don't like him thinking on his own, so he gets death threats. Real civil.

I think you have that backwards, but as a white male I want to apologize for the last 400 miserable years of your life.

So now if you are black you can camp out in a restaurant for hours using their wifi and not ordering anything? This nation is going to fail if we do not remove PC from it.....

Is something like this really necessary? When I am at my job, I tell the customers "Hello.", "Thank you.", "Have a good day.", and "Be careful."

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I get a manager whenever a line is crossed.

Their coffee sucks and their CEO is a dick.

I won't ever patronize Starbucks.

And I thought we shouldn’t call people ANIMALS, which is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back