Start a new job tomorrow and it will be a new adjustment because it will mean

So heartthrob fbj has a new gig surrounded by strangers everywhere. Hmmm...what are the odds he hasn’t landed in a dumb bitch free zone?

well i will try to avoid being written upbvbat this job and not make women cry due to raising my voice lol
So you like to bully women. No wonder you're single.

1. I will only see my cell phone 1 time between 9am and 5:30pm...LUNCH

2. I can't eat lunch at my desk and have to go to the lunch room......."May go out to eat"

3. I won't control the flow of my day since I will be in training/orientation

4.I can't talk about the NBA news that happened today because I don't know anyone

5. I don't know if my supervisor will be a Man or a woman, young or old

BUT it's a job that is 10 mins away from home, same salary as the job that laid me off in June and it's 2 across the street from a supermarket,
So what are you, a secretary?

Not a secretary but it is a position that involves administrative duties
So a secretary's assistant. Do you make HER coffee?

No mongo. Its a job that is interviewing people applying for state benefits and processing their paperwork

So heartthrob fbj has a new gig surrounded by strangers everywhere. Hmmm...what are the odds he hasn’t landed in a dumb bitch free zone?

well i will try to avoid being written upbvbat this job and not make women cry due to raising my voice lol

no i was irritated and my voice escalated and those ladies became intimidated since im a tall black man

2. I can't eat lunch at my desk and have to go to the lunch room......."May go out to eat"

4.I can't talk about the NBA news that happened today because I don't know anyone

BUT it's a job that is 10 mins away from home, same salary as the job that laid me off in June and it's 2 across the street from a supermarket,
Congrats.

So what are you, a secretary?

Not a secretary but it is a position that involves administrative duties
So a secretary's assistant. Do you make HER coffee?

No mongo. Its a job that is interviewing people applying for state benefits and processing their paperwork
So you get to bully poor people. You must love that.

no i was irritated and my voice escalated and those ladies became intimidated since im a tall black man
Your high pitched voice scared them? You sure it wasn't your bad breath?

How is treating women as equals, bullying?
You must be a real winner with the ladies. :biggrin:

I was annoyed and my voice escalated. i wasnt yelling i was talking loud

Good for you, Congrats on the new job. :113:

Thanks. I only had 1 nice supervisor in 20 years of working. All the other ones were Awful. Hoping if it's a man he is not GHETTO and if it's a woman she is pleasant and Cute lol
If she's cute, grab her ass. Trust me, she'll love it.
Grab her by the pussy!

if she is cute i may ask to smell her ass
Bring some peach pie to work for lunch. Tell her that since you can't eat it at your desk, you need to use her ass.

I'm 67, married to the same woman for 47 years, I'm not even in the game.

I was annoyed and my voice escalated. i wasnt yelling i was talking loud
On your first day? Man, what a retard you are.

I'm 67, married to the same woman for 47 years, I'm not even in the game.
I guessed that. Must be a real romance. :biggrin:

Typical first day

1. Introduced to several people
2. Not much to do
3,. Email is not set up yet
4. Hard to find where everything is
5. No one talks to you

LOL

After the first day things always get better. Its just that first day that;s horrible

Forum List

Back