Starting in 2021, Americans will need to register to travel to EU

Natural Citizen

American Made
Aug 8, 2016
U.S. nationals crossing the pond will need a passport and a credit or debit card to apply for a European Travel Information and Authorization System (ETIAS) permit.

The travel authorizations are valid for three years and an unlimited number of entries.

Previously, Americans had been exempt from pre-registration requirements when traveling to EU nations.

Continued - Starting in 2021, Americans will need to register to travel to EU

U.S. nationals crossing the pond will need a passport and a credit or debit card to apply for a European Travel Information and Authorization System (ETIAS) permit.

The travel authorizations are valid for three years and an unlimited number of entries.

Previously, Americans had been exempt from pre-registration requirements when traveling to EU nations.

The Euro Snots are ticked off at Trump and taking it out in any old tantrumy way they possibly can. Nothing more and nothing less. I could not possibly care less and have no desire to travel there at all. When it all goes south for them, I hope they remember, don't call us, we'll call you.

The Euro Snots are ticked off at Trump and taking it out in any old tantrumy way they possibly can. Nothing more and nothing less. I could not possibly care less and have no desire to travel there at all. When it all goes south for them, I hope they remember, don't call us, we'll call you.

Actually Sue, it is going south. This is what happens when POTUS throws NATO under the bus. And don't worry, dear Sue. Nobody will be calling you.

/----/
I don't care.jpg

Sounds reasonable. We may be going over to Liverpool in a year or so. Thanks.

/——/ But it’s unreasonable for the USA to control our borders....

No...?

Actually Sue, it is going south. This is what happens when POTUS throws NATO under the bus. And don't worry, dear Sue. Nobody will be calling you.
-------------------------------------- feck you world travelers Erin !!

-------------------------------------- feck you world travelers Erin !!

What's wrong with just doing it or staying out of the EU?

The funny thing is that any leftist trying to blame Trump for this is making it plain that they are again focused only on opposing Trump and nothing else.

and things may be heating up . I just saw a blurb on FOX that the ' nato euro wankers' are whining and crying about TRUMP Demands . Sorry , no link , just a comment on what i saw and heard on FOX JBowie .

So, where are they building their 35-45' foot tall concrete wall?

They’ll always be there when they need us.

I don`t know if they`re ticked off at Trump but when his supporters were parading around with tiki torches in one hand while using the other hand for the Hitler salute that certainly got their attention. If keeping foreign tourists from coming here and spending their money was the plan it`s one of the only things Trump`s been successful at.
U.S. Economy Losing Billions As 'Trump Slump' Continues In Tourism Sector

We have so many illegals that no one knows who is an American and who isn't. In this country people who live in ststed that don't have Real ID verifiable identity have to use a passport to get on a plane.

and its 8 bucks from what i heard and thats ok as it only hurts world travelers that leave the USA Tommy .

Forum List

Back