Starting This Week, It’s Harder to Get an Abortion in 5 States

But why should a woman be able to abort just because she doesn't want it? It's a child whether a woman wants it or not, just because she doesn't want it doesn't make it any less of a child.

Also, there should be a good medical reason for an abortion at any time, not just because the child is not wanted. There's always adoption.

The child isn't wanted is a good enough reason for me.

Try living in the real world some time. In the real world, women are going to end their pregnancies no matter what the law is.

You must have been one whiny ass child when you were growing up. :cuckoo:

No, I just asked obvious questions.

Like "Sister, if God is good, why did he drown every baby in the world in Noah's Flood?"

Sister Mary Butch "Because they were WIIIIIIIIICKED babies."

No shit. This actually happened.

I'm sorry you had to endure going to a Catholic school/church.....no wonder you're so against religion!

Actually, I find the Catholics are no more weird or crazy than any other religion.

I've never heard anyone of ANY faith actually tell me why a Good God would drown every baby in the world that didn't sound just as asspoundingly retarded as what Sister Mary B. said.

And what if the parent was the one who got them pregnant?

What if the parent would beat the daughter senseless for getting pregnant to start with?

These aren't "common sense", they are just cruel.

That's a little thing called a mitigating factor. Obviously, I wasn't pretending that such things don't exist. Do you think I'd argue for parental rights of someone who tried to murder their daughter? Use your head. Stop throwing out red herrings.
So you would force a teenage girl to dob her father in to the cops, even though she has been threatened if she tells?

So she gets pregnant from being raped by her dad, gets abortion, doesn't tell her parents or the cops. Now what?

Abortions are horrible things. And Doctors who perform them make millions. If abortions were oil you'd be screaming at the millions that doctors and pharmaceutical companies make in response to birth control. It's a major money making industry that is being abused.

How's this for a crazy idea.

If you don't like abortion, don't have one.

But otherwise, mind your own business.

I mean, isn't that like a crazy idea?

We have a case here in Toledo, there is a missing toddler. The mother is in jail, they were living in squaller and one day the father comes to get the kids and finds out his youngest has gone missing. Of course it is that mother who did something but perhaps she should never have given birth.

Some people are not meant to be parents, they haven't got a clue. Cons don't want abortion and they don't want contreception. They hate women and obviously the poor little ones that they are forcing them to have.

Some people are not meant to be parents, they haven't got a clue. Cons don't want abortion and they don't want contreception. They hate women and obviously the poor little ones that they are forcing them to have.

That's just dishonest and despicable analysis. I hope you aren't as bitter in life as you are on this board.

Or the truth may hurt.. I'm bitter or the truth hurts, you decide.

Your post is not the truth.

As far as the medical field is concerned, most professionals consider abortion doctors to be the lowest of the low, bottom feeders, which is why you'll find their clinics strategically placed in poor, minority neighborhoods more often than not. Because that is what they were designed for, to kill minority children.

Last edited:

We have a case here in Toledo, there is a missing toddler. The mother is in jail, they were living in squaller and one day the father comes to get the kids and finds out his youngest has gone missing. Of course it is that mother who did something but perhaps she should never have given birth.

Sarah, you're far to intelligent to be this stoopid.

Some people don't like innocent babies being murdered even when you don't want it to be their business. Crazy, I know. Go figure.

I'm pro-life and anti-govt. red tape. I don't know if these restrictions are good or bad w/o looking at them. But if abortion is the law, then there should only be common sense regulations; for instance, parents being permitted a time window to be informed of their daughter's pregnancy.

And what if the parent was the one who got them pregnant?

What if the parent would beat the daughter senseless for getting pregnant to start with?

These aren't "common sense", they are just cruel.

Imagine - having to get the permission of your father (who raped you) to see if you can abort his baby.

How sick.

is that what the bill is about?

There is no use arguing with leftist scum over morally divisive issues. And they wonder why their borders are overrun with Islamic workers. They screw too much, breed too little, and have kids too late.

Some people don't like innocent babies being murdered even when you don't want it to be their business. Crazy, I know. Go figure.

Actually, it is.

I've done this before, so why not do it again. There is a country that has tried what you guys want. The Republic of the Philippines (ROP). Aboriton is illegal there except the most extreme medical emergencies.

And it is estimated that there are 500,000 to 800,000 illegal abortions in the ROP every year, and 4000 women a year are hospitalized from botched abortions. So, yes, I'm sure that the moralists in the ROP who feel abortion is bad, including the Roman Catholic Church, think they've accomplished something, but from where i'm sitting, they are doing more harm than good.

Keep in mind, even taking the low end number, the Philippines are having an abortion rate per capita greater than the US>

Now, there are ways to reduce the number of abortions- Family and medical leave, strong birth control and sex education, and so on. But these are the things that the religionists routinely oppose. Because it makes Baby Jesus cry or something.

Republican men must have raging erections over this. Seems they think of nothing else but women's vaginas.

the erect arms of a human with one leg in the womb getting its head punctured and brains sucked out? any thoughts on that?

Q- do you think there should be any time restriction on abortion, at all? None, 20 weeks, 28, 30?

Was anybody watching the trial of the abortion horror house? It didn't happen in some backwater county in (no offense) Texas. It happened when the people we elected refused to inspect the abortion clinics in Philadelphia, Pa. Dr. Gosnell was slaughtering babies by cutting their heads off with shears. It's amazing that the left celebrated the political posturing Texas politician for engaging in a filibuster to continue the manslaughter of full term infants in late term abortions. The mother's health is endangered by turning the full term baby upside down in the birth canal so that the feet would come out first. About two inches of the baby's head remains in the birth canal and the technician stabs it in the back of the head and sucks it's brains out with a frankenstein machine while the baby's head turns into a cabbage patch doll. Anybody care to witness such a procedure? If the baby slips out of the birth canal the Gosnell slaughterhouse technicians stabbed it to death anyway.

Was anybody watching the trial of the abortion horror house? It didn't happen in some backwater county in (no offense) Texas. It happened when the people we elected refused to inspect the abortion clinics in Philadelphia, Pa. Dr. Gosnell was slaughtering babies by cutting their heads off with shears. It's amazing that the left celebrated the political posturing Texas politician for engaging in a filibuster to continue the manslaughter of full term infants in late term abortions. The mother's health is endangered by turning the full term baby upside down in the birth canal so that the feet would come out first. About two inches of the baby's head remains in the birth canal and the technician stabs it in the back of the head and sucks it's brains out with a frankenstein machine while the baby's head turns into a cabbage patch doll. Anybody care to witness such a procedure? If the baby slips out of the birth canal the Gosnell slaughterhouse technicians stabbed it to death anyway.

And yet those "technicians" were allowed to plead down to lesser charges, and the women who had them weren't charged at all.

And when it was all said and done, they even let Gosnell cut a deal.

You can't scream about the "horrors' of abortion and then realize that there was a whole lot of pass giving in that case.

Point is, most post 20 week abortions are performed for good reasons. But I don't want politicians substituting their judgement for that of doctors.

Republican men must have raging erections over this. Seems they think of nothing else but women's vaginas.

the erect arms of a human with one leg in the womb getting its head punctured and brains sucked out? any thoughts on that?

Q- do you think there should be any time restriction on abortion, at all? None, 20 weeks, 28, 30?

No, she doesn't. If the mother doesn't want the child, she can have it murdered at any time before birth.

Actually, it is.

I've done this before, so why not do it again. There is a country that has tried what you guys want. The Republic of the Philippines (ROP). Aboriton is illegal there except the most extreme medical emergencies.

And it is estimated that there are 500,000 to 800,000 illegal abortions in the ROP every year, and 4000 women a year are hospitalized from botched abortions. So, yes, I'm sure that the moralists in the ROP who feel abortion is bad, including the Roman Catholic Church, think they've accomplished something, but from where i'm sitting, they are doing more harm than good.

Keep in mind, even taking the low end number, the Philippines are having an abortion rate per capita greater than the US>

Now, there are ways to reduce the number of abortions- Family and medical leave, strong birth control and sex education, and so on. But these are the things that the religionists routinely oppose. Because it makes Baby Jesus cry or something.

Since you don't give a shit about babies being killed, I fail to understand why you give a shit about women having a botched abortion. Do explain why one person has more value than the other.

None. There doesn't need to be.

Forum List

Back