Starting This Week, It’s Harder to Get an Abortion in 5 States

Some people don't like innocent babies being murdered even when you don't want it to be their business. Crazy, I know. Go figure.

Actually, it is.

I've done this before, so why not do it again. There is a country that has tried what you guys want. The Republic of the Philippines (ROP). Aboriton is illegal there except the most extreme medical emergencies.

And it is estimated that there are 500,000 to 800,000 illegal abortions in the ROP every year, and 4000 women a year are hospitalized from botched abortions. So, yes, I'm sure that the moralists in the ROP who feel abortion is bad, including the Roman Catholic Church, think they've accomplished something, but from where i'm sitting, they are doing more harm than good.

Keep in mind, even taking the low end number, the Philippines are having an abortion rate per capita greater than the US>

Now, there are ways to reduce the number of abortions- Family and medical leave, strong birth control and sex education, and so on. But these are the things that the religionists routinely oppose. Because it makes Baby Jesus cry or something.

Since you don't give a shit about babies being killed, I fail to understand why you give a shit about women having a botched abortion. Do explain why one person has more value than the other.

The woman is always way more valuable than the fetus which is inside her.

Actually, it is.

I've done this before, so why not do it again. There is a country that has tried what you guys want. The Republic of the Philippines (ROP). Aboriton is illegal there except the most extreme medical emergencies.

And it is estimated that there are 500,000 to 800,000 illegal abortions in the ROP every year, and 4000 women a year are hospitalized from botched abortions. So, yes, I'm sure that the moralists in the ROP who feel abortion is bad, including the Roman Catholic Church, think they've accomplished something, but from where i'm sitting, they are doing more harm than good.

Keep in mind, even taking the low end number, the Philippines are having an abortion rate per capita greater than the US>

Now, there are ways to reduce the number of abortions- Family and medical leave, strong birth control and sex education, and so on. But these are the things that the religionists routinely oppose. Because it makes Baby Jesus cry or something.

Since you don't give a shit about babies being killed, I fail to understand why you give a shit about women having a botched abortion. Do explain why one person has more value than the other.

I see. So, are men more valuable than women? Are whites more valuable than blacks? Are young more valuable than old? How do you determine that one life has more value than another?

Republican men must have raging erections over this. Seems they think of nothing else but women's vaginas.

the erect arms of a human with one leg in the womb getting its head punctured and brains sucked out? any thoughts on that?

Q- do you think there should be any time restriction on abortion, at all? None, 20 weeks, 28, 30?

None. There doesn't need to be.

Why are you such a murderous slut?

Some people don't like innocent babies being murdered even when you don't want it to be their business. Crazy, I know. Go figure.

Actually, it is.

He still expects us to believe that having a doctor actually examine a woman seeking an abortion ahead of time is a bad idea... and that somehow going in flying blind is the better more safe option. In other words... Joe lives in bizarro world. :cuckoo:

[

Fetuses aren't babies.

And you really didn't address the point.

This is the problem with you anti-abortion types. You never tell us how you are going to enforce your laws. Are you going to throw women who have abortions in prison?

[

He still expects us to believe that having a doctor actually examine a woman seeking an abortion ahead of time is a bad idea... and that somehow going in flying blind is the better more safe option. In other words... Joe lives in bizarro world. :cuckoo:

Why would an "examination" be required?

The only thing you guys are trying to do is make the abortion more inconvient for the woman to have by making it more expensive.

This is going to create more Gosnell's not less.

Abortions are horrible things. And Doctors who perform them make millions. If abortions were oil you'd be screaming at the millions that doctors and pharmaceutical companies make in response to birth control. It's a major money making industry that is being abused.

Do you have a link that supports your allegation?

There are approximately 1 million abortions per year and in 2008 there were just under 1800 providers. According to the Guttmacher Institure the average cost of an abortion is about $370. This means that the average provider performs about 555 per year.

Do the math and it comes to a total gross income of just over $200k before expenses like rent, staff, equipment, insurance, etc, etc.

So please provide the link that shows proves "Doctors who perform them make millions".

Thank you.

How's this for a crazy idea.

If you don't like abortion, don't have one.

But otherwise, mind your own business.

I mean, isn't that like a crazy idea?

We have a case here in Toledo, there is a missing toddler. The mother is in jail, they were living in squaller and one day the father comes to get the kids and finds out his youngest has gone missing. Of course it is that mother who did something but perhaps she should never have given birth.

Some people are not meant to be parents, they haven't got a clue. Cons don't want abortion and they don't want contreception. They hate women and obviously the poor little ones that they are forcing them to have.

Actually, it is.

No, she is not. But, nobody has the right to tell another person to die so that another person might live. That is why many pro-lifer's are fine with exceptions for the mother's health. Then again, legally pregnancy carries "assumed risk" and if it gets to that point, there is that doctrine, which can be applicable.

No, she is not. But, nobody has the right to tell another person to die so that another person might live. That is why many pro-lifer's are fine with exceptions for the mother's health. Then again, legally pregnancy carries "assumed risk" and if it gets to that point, there is that doctrine, which can be applicable.

So a baby born with a congenital mental defect that will require 24*7 care and attention it's entire life is worth more than the life of the mother who already has other healthy children she was trying to raise?

Your premise that her life is not as valuable as the fetus she wanted to abort is based upon what exactly?

How's this for a crazy idea.

If you don't like abortion, don't have one.

But otherwise, mind your own business.

I mean, isn't that like a crazy idea?

Zimmerman is on trial for killing Martin.

So how's this for a crazy idea.

Just let him go and mind your own business.

If you're going to ignore killing, then ignore killing for everyone.

Fetuses aren't people.

Not in the law, not in science, not even in the Bible.
Since it is Independence Day, let me remind you of something in the Declaration of Independence,
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness
The moment a fetus is aborted, it has been denied the unalienable right of life.

Zimmerman is on trial for killing Martin.

So how's this for a crazy idea.

Just let him go and mind your own business.

If you're going to ignore killing, then ignore killing for everyone.

Fetuses aren't people.

Since it is Independence Day, let me remind you of something in the Declaration of Independence,
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness
The moment a fetus is aborted, it has been denied the unalienable right of life.

A fetus can't live outside the womb, therefore it has no right to life.

Actually, it is.

That is not an explanation, that is an opinion.

Albert Einstein contributed more to humankind than his mother ever did, but according to your logic his mother was more valuable. (just one example)

So a baby born with a congenital mental defect that will require 24*7 care and attention it's entire life is worth more than the life of the mother who already has other healthy children she was trying to raise?

Your premise that her life is not as valuable as the fetus she wanted to abort is based upon what exactly?

Progressives always working to attach varying values to varying people.

This person has value..this person doesn't....it's what made you such good nazi butchers.

Fetuses aren't people.

A fetus can't live outside the womb, therefore it has no right to life.

Well golly gee, let us follow that logic...........
A newborn can't survive outside the womb unless somebody takes care of it, therefore it has no right to life.
An 80 year old with severe Alzheimer's patient can't survive outside the womb unless somebody takes care of them, therefore it has no right to life.
Stephen Hawking can't survive outside the womb unless somebody takes care of him, therefore he has no right to life.

Abortions are horrible things. And Doctors who perform them make millions. If abortions were oil you'd be screaming at the millions that doctors and pharmaceutical companies make in response to birth control. It's a major money making industry that is being abused.

There are approximately 1 million abortions per year and in 2008 there were just under 1800 providers. According to the Guttmacher Institure the average cost of an abortion is about $370. This means that the average provider performs about 555 per year.

Do the math and it comes to a total gross income of just over $200k before expenses like rent, staff, equipment, insurance, etc, etc.

So please provide the link that shows proves "Doctors who perform them make millions".

Thank you.

We have a case here in Toledo, there is a missing toddler. The mother is in jail, they were living in squaller and one day the father comes to get the kids and finds out his youngest has gone missing. Of course it is that mother who did something but perhaps she should never have given birth.

Some people are not meant to be parents, they haven't got a clue. Cons don't want abortion and they don't want contreception. They hate women and obviously the poor little ones that they are forcing them to have.

$370...pfft, lol.

Gosnell charged 3-5,000.

That is not an explanation, that is an opinion.

Albert Einstein contributed more to humankind than his mother ever did, but according to your logic his mother was more valuable. (just one example)

His mother contributed Einstein to humankind. Without her contribution there would never have been an Einstein.

Thank you.

$370...pfft, lol.

Gosnell charged 3-5,000.

Link?

How Much Does an Abortion Cost - Average Cost of an Abortion and How Much Money Does an Abortion Cost

Question: How much money does an abortion cost?
Answer: The normal cost of a first-trimester abortion runs between $350 and $550, depending on subsidies, the method used, and other variables such as cost of living.

A 2001 study conducted by the Guttmacher Institute found that the average overall cost of an abortion in the United States was $468, a figure that has probably risen since then due to inflation, but that the average amount paid for an abortion (due to subsidies) is $372.

Forum List

Back