Starting This Week, It’s Harder to Get an Abortion in 5 States

How's this for a crazy idea.

If you don't like abortion, don't have one.

But otherwise, mind your own business.

I mean, isn't that like a crazy idea?

Hows this for a not so crazy Idea, Use Birth control.

1. Abortion is a surgical proceedure and not good for the woman. Like any other surgery there can be complications.

2. My teenage daughter can't get two tylenol from her school nurse without my permission but can get an abortion without my knowledge or consent.

3.REAL FEMINIST WOMEN tell their men to wear protection and tell them to help contribute to the cost of their birth control or they don't have a "happy ending".

4. Abortion is a male way of getting them out of child support. If the jackass won't help you pay for birth control WTF do they always pony up for an abortion?

5.Ladies it's time to get rid of the mens club. Rather than have abortion on demand, why aren't we screaming for Birth control on demand. Abortion is barbaric and should be obsolete in the United States unless the mothers life is in danger or in cases of rape. The baby is almost fully formed by 12 weeks. All you so called femenists out there, grow some balls and demand birth control, not abortion.

Ladies you've been brainwashed into believeing Roe v Wade is the crowning achievement of the femenist movement and should be protected. YOU ARE WRONG! There is no reason why any woman today should put themself through an abortion when technology has advanced us to make abortion obsolete. Gals it's the equivilent of you wearing a corset,petty coats,cami's slip and gown down to your ankles while the rest of us wear modern clothes. It's 2013, there's no excuse Abortion should be left in the dust.

If birth control is such a great idea for reducing the need for abortions why are so many on the right opposed to the Obamacare provision to make it available to all women on demand?
Because having no sex is FREE , and You can chart your temps and know when you ovulate that is free as well. Chart your periods. ect .. condoms are cheap we shouldnt have to pay for other people sex ..

[

1. Abortion is a surgical proceedure and not good for the woman. Like any other surgery there can be complications.

Actually untrue. Abortion is safer than childbirth.

Abortion safer than giving birth: study | Reuters

2. My teenage daughter can't get two tylenol from her school nurse without my permission but can get an abortion without my knowledge or consent.

Why yes. yes she can.

3.REAL FEMINIST WOMEN tell their men to wear protection and tell them to help contribute to the cost of their birth control or they don't have a "happy ending".

I'm reasonably sure that would be a mood killer. "Honey, can you pay me $30.00 for my birth control!"

4. Abortion is a male way of getting them out of child support. If the jackass won't help you pay for birth control WTF do they always pony up for an abortion?

HEre's the thing. Your whole argument is based on the fact that people make great decisions in their relationships. I've known gals who've stopped using birth control to trap their guy into marriage and watched it backfire comically.

5.Ladies it's time to get rid of the mens club. Rather than have abortion on demand, why aren't we screaming for Birth control on demand. Abortion is barbaric and should be obsolete in the United States unless the mothers life is in danger or in cases of rape. The baby is almost fully formed by 12 weeks. All you so called femenists out there, grow some balls and demand birth control, not abortion.

So you would be for fully funding Planned Parenthood's contraception plan and making employers like Hobby Lobby pay for birth control no matter what their sky pixie thinks?

Ladies you've been brainwashed into believeing Roe v Wade is the crowning achievement of the femenist movement and should be protected. YOU ARE WRONG! There is no reason why any woman today should put themself through an abortion when technology has advanced us to make abortion obsolete. Gals it's the equivilent of you wearing a corset,petty coats,cami's slip and gown down to your ankles while the rest of us wear modern clothes. It's 2013, there's no excuse Abortion should be left in the dust.

One more time, this is like saying we should get rid of emergency rooms because all accidents are preventable.

Did you know that emergency room workers refer to motorcycles as "Donorcycles"? Showing no subject is too dark for humor.

If birth control is such a great idea for reducing the need for abortions why are so many on the right opposed to the Obamacare provision to make it available to all women on demand?
Because having no sex is FREE , and You can chart your temps and know when you ovulate that is free as well. Chart your periods. ect .. condoms are cheap we shouldnt have to pay for other people sex ..

Have you ever looked at the failure rates for those other methods, including "abstinence"?

[

When do you believe it's no longer a fetus and it's now a child? After it's born? Is it only a child when it starts breathing on it's own?

I believe in the exact same standard society uses.

When the woman wants it, it's a child.

When the woman doesn't want it, it's "that problem I need to take care of.

I have no idea what society standard you're using, because, the bold portion above is, we'll, not to tightly wrapped, to put it midly, are those 3 sentences to be taken together? Or?

As a practical matter, no fetus can survive below 22 weeks, and you really don't get into good survival rates until much latter. Most premature births suffer a lifetime of disabilities.

Also- 99% of abortions occur BEFORE 18 weeks. The 1% that don't, there is usually a good medical reason, and I would trust women and their doctors before I'd trust a clinically retarded politician like Rick Perry.

[

I have no idea what society standard you're using, because, the bold portion above is, we'll, not to tightly wrapped, to put it midly, are those 3 sentences to be taken together? Or?

That's the standard of "The world most of us actually live in".

I know this is hard for the anti-abortion folks to deal with.

In their fantasy world, there were no abortions before Roe v. Wade.

Women don't think of unwanted pregnancies as "babies" or "children". They think of them as a problem to be dealt with.

And I suspect this was the case all the way back to the Romans.

If it has a beating heart in the womb its a live being and is considered a human...you sick fucks just want to justify murder.

If it has a beating heart in the womb its a live being and is considered a human...you sick fucks just want to justify murder.

If that is the case, why do most women who have miscarriages early in their pregnancies NOT have funerals for their fetuses?

While miscarriages are sad and all, people don't consider it the same as a baby.

How's this for a crazy idea.

If you don't like abortion, don't have one.

But otherwise, mind your own business.

I mean, isn't that like a crazy idea?

Maybe Because Obamacare sucks and they don't want any of it?

Maybe some feel certain methods of birthcontrol or premarital sex aren't in line with thier religious beliefs and don't want support anything to do with it. But guess what, THEY DON'T WANT TO SUPPORT OR PAY FOR YOUR ABORTION ON DEMAND EITHER.

Maybe they don't want to pay for somebody elses responsibility and they are afraid their tax dollars will be used? See back in the day before birth control women just kept their legs shut or married the man who got them pregnant and made him pay for his offspring, AKA shot gun wedding. that worked too BTW.

Maybe they don't want to live in the land of "baby Momma" "baby daddy" and "dead beat dads" AKA Player's. Maybe they want this so called liberated society to grow the fuck up and be responsible for it's reproductive liberties instead of having a government health plan do it for them. That's a thought Huh? people being responsible for what they do or is that too radical a concept.

If that is the case, why do most women who have miscarriages early in their pregnancies NOT have funerals for their fetuses?

While miscarriages are sad and all, people don't consider it the same as a baby.

No idea...my mother had a funeral for my twin who died in the womb...the duggars had a funeral for their baby that was miscarried.

[

Actually untrue. Abortion is safer than childbirth.

Abortion safer than giving birth: study | Reuters

Why yes. yes she can.

I'm reasonably sure that would be a mood killer. "Honey, can you pay me $30.00 for my birth control!"

HEre's the thing. Your whole argument is based on the fact that people make great decisions in their relationships. I've known gals who've stopped using birth control to trap their guy into marriage and watched it backfire comically.

So you would be for fully funding Planned Parenthood's contraception plan and making employers like Hobby Lobby pay for birth control no matter what their sky pixie thinks?

One more time, this is like saying we should get rid of emergency rooms because all accidents are preventable.

Did you know that emergency room workers refer to motorcycles as "Donorcycles"? Showing no subject is too dark for humor.

1 Tell that to my friend who got an infection and had a hysterectomy at age 25 because of an abortion. Birthcontrol = no pregnancy which means it's the safest of all. USE IT.

2 a disgrace. As a parent if something goes wrong I would have absolutely no clue what happened and yet I am Legally responsible for that minor.

3. I'm sorry you feel your "mood" is sooooo much more important than the health of the woman you are with, killing an unborn child and having a committed relationship. That is mens club thinking for you.

4.You have heard of a cold shower haven't you? Oral sex? hand job? Doubling up on a condom or not having premarital sex? Not having casual sex? This might cramp your style but you know what? Your style is costing us a fortune, killing unborn children and almost getting you roped into a situation you might not want to be in. Easy solution, change your behavior. Know the woman you have sex with and be damn good and sure you have your reproductive bases covered. Any false allegations can be proved through DNA.

5. I have always paid for my birthcontrol either through private insurance or when I wasn't covered I paid for it MYSELF. I have 3 daughters, guess what. Before they got a job we paid for it. Then they got a job and they paid for it. See how a responsible person does it. They simply don't buy a play station,xbox,games,eat out,buy expensive shoes etc. and pay for it themselves. BTW a womans OBGYN can sometimes help get discounts form the contraception company to help poorer people get what they need.

6. what is the likelyhood of a woman getting pregnant if the man used a condom and The woman uses multiple methods of birth control? 1 condom,1 diaphram with spermicide and the pill. All it takes is a little pause before you hop into bed to put the condom on and diaphram in and you can boink all you want and chances are she will not be pregnant. Then or course you can go about it another way altogether. She won't get pregnant using sex toys,oral,anal,hand job...

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fhyJItGPko]Abortion Clinic Employees -- "Babies born alive daily." - YouTube[/ame]

[

1 Tell that to my friend who got an infection and had a hysterectomy at age 25 because of an abortion. Birthcontrol = no pregnancy which means it's the safest of all. USE IT.

Anecdotes are not evidence.

2 a disgrace. As a parent if something goes wrong I would have absolutely no clue what happened and yet I am Legally responsible for that minor.

if something goes wrong, then you can sue the doctor for malpractice.

3. I'm sorry you feel your "mood" is sooooo much more important than the health of the woman you are with, killing an unborn child and having a committed relationship. That is mens club thinking for you.

4.You have heard of a cold shower haven't you? Oral sex? hand job? Doubling up on a condom or not having premarital sex? Not having casual sex? This might cramp your style but you know what? Your style is costing us a fortune, killing unborn children and almost getting you roped into a situation you might not want to be in. Easy solution, change your behavior. Know the woman you have sex with and be damn good and sure you have your reproductive bases covered. Any false allegations can be proved through DNA.

Fetuses aren't children. Incidently,the scenario I described did not happen to me personally.

5. I have always paid for my birthcontrol either through private insurance or when I wasn't covered I paid for it MYSELF. I have 3 daughters, guess what. Before they got a job we paid for it. Then they got a job and they paid for it. See how a responsible person does it. They simply don't buy a play station,xbox,games,eat out,buy expensive shoes etc. and pay for it themselves. BTW a womans OBGYN can sometimes help get discounts form the contraception company to help poorer people get what they need.

That's all well and good and all, but the fact is, most of us don't know what our employer insurer covers until we get sick. That is if you are lucky enough to not work for an employer who fires you when you do have an issue. Like mine, that fired not only me when I required a couple major surguries a couple years ago, but fire two gals when they got pregnant.

6. what is the likelyhood of a woman getting pregnant if the man used a condom and The woman uses multiple methods of birth control? 1 condom,1 diaphram with spermicide and the pill. All it takes is a little pause before you hop into bed to put the condom on and diaphram in and you can boink all you want and chances are she will not be pregnant. Then or course you can go about it another way altogether. She won't get pregnant using sex toys,oral,anal,hand job...

Okay, guy. Guess what. Yes, it would be nice if EVERYONE practiced birth control.

It would be nice if everyone who rode a motorcycle wore a helmet. But I'm not about to close down the emergency rooms becuase some people don't.

Maybe Because Obamacare sucks and they don't want any of it?

Maybe some feel certain methods of birthcontrol or premarital sex aren't in line with thier religious beliefs and don't want support anything to do with it. But guess what, THEY DON'T WANT TO SUPPORT OR PAY FOR YOUR ABORTION ON DEMAND EITHER.

Maybe they don't want to pay for somebody elses responsibility and they are afraid their tax dollars will be used? See back in the day before birth control women just kept their legs shut or married the man who got them pregnant and made him pay for his offspring, AKA shot gun wedding. that worked too BTW.

Maybe they don't want to live in the land of "baby Momma" "baby daddy" and "dead beat dads" AKA Player's. Maybe they want this so called liberated society to grow the fuck up and be responsible for it's reproductive liberties instead of having a government health plan do it for them. That's a thought Huh? people being responsible for what they do or is that too radical a concept.

Ever asked the parents of a child with cystic fibrosis who can't afford healthcare if Obamacare "sucks"?

Ever asked someone who was laid off because they were sick and can't afford healthcare if Obamacare "sucks"?

Ever asked the parent of a child in the ER who can't afford healthcare if Obamacare "sucks"?

The hard FACTS are that when a study was done in NJ of the cost to the state for all of the uninsured using the ER as opposed to providing them with the equivalent of Obamacare the latter was CHEAPER for the taxpayers.

So YOUR problem is that YOU are paying for their healthcare (including abortions and contraceptives) either way. The only difference it that Obamacare costs YOU less than the alternative.

Not sure why you believe that paying MORE in taxes "sucks" less than Obamacare but obviously YOU prefer to pay higher taxes for some reason. Have a nice day.

Good for them.

Abortion restrictions are popping up everywhere, it seems.

While activists and celebrities protest a bill in Texas, Ohio just enacted legislation of its own.

A thousand miles from Austin, Texas, Republican Ohio Gov. John Kasich signed new restrictions Sunday night as part of a new state budget. Ohio will soon require that women receive ultrasounds before having abortions, and the state will ban public hospitals from having written agreements with abortion clinics to receive women for further care after they have elective abortions.

Those laws won’t take effect for 90 days, according to Kasich’s office.

But new laws, already passed and signed earlier this year, went into effect Monday in Alabama, Indiana, Kansas, Mississippi and South Dakota. Another in Montana, and part of a law in Alabama, would have taken effect but were blocked by federal courts. All were passed by GOP-controlled state legislatures and signed by GOP governors.

Starting This Week, It?s Harder to Get an Abortion in 5 States - ABC News

Good story.

It's like the GOP didn't learn a fucking thing from 2012!

Amazing.

The moderate GOP did but the problem children didn't. They are pushing their agenda even harder than ever. 2014 is going to be interesting given what is happening in TX and OH these days. Something tells me that the Dems are going to be energized to do a massive GOTV effort targeting women and minorities in red states.

It's like the GOP didn't learn a fucking thing from 2012!

Amazing.

The moderate GOP did but the problem children didn't. They are pushing their agenda even harder than ever. 2014 is going to be interesting given what is happening in TX and OH these days. Something tells me that the Dems are going to be energized to do a massive GOTV effort targeting women and minorities in red states.

This goes back to my original discussion about Rich vs. Rubes in the GOP.

The Rich like this issue because it energizes the Rubes and distracts them from asking questions like, "Hey, what happened to the Middle Class?"

But in national elections, it's a loser for them.

[

A fetus can't live outside the womb, therefore it has no right to life.

Well golly gee, let us follow that logic...........
A newborn can't survive outside the womb unless somebody takes care of it, therefore it has no right to life.
An 80 year old with severe Alzheimer's patient can't survive outside the womb unless somebody takes care of them, therefore it has no right to life.
Stephen Hawking can't survive outside the womb unless somebody takes care of him, therefore he has no right to life.

Logic actually requires reason.

A premature fetus has no chnace of suriviving before 22 weeks. From about 22-30, the surivival rate ranges from 5% to 95%.

Those other cases, the people invovled can live for quite some time without assistance.

A fetus can't live outside it's mother's womb at all.

OK, now I get it, it is a matter of how long one can live with assistance.
The cessation of brain waves is considered death. Why is the inception of brain waves not considered life?

[

OK, now I get it, it is a matter of how long one can live with assistance.
The cessation of brain waves is considered death. Why is the inception of brain waves not considered life?

1) Because we really don't know for sure when brain waves begin.

2) As a purely practical matter, women are going to get abortions no matter what the law is.

Considering the fact every sexual act has the potential for life, I sure hope none of those who feel cellular life is a potential child consider too that their cellular life is a potential child. No hanky panky folks for unless you are procreating or at least attempting procreation you too are destroying potential life. Must be boring huh? Oh and make sure you help all these children born in these states in which life is so important that they care what individuals are doing in the privacy of their lives. Care shouldn't stop at birth unless you are a hypocrite and surely these states care for all children. They show it don't they?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...-a-heartbeat-is-detectable-4.html#post3814184

The Rise of DIY Abortions | New Republic

'Catholic Hospital Argues Fetuses Are Not People In Malpractice Suit'
Catholic Hospital Argues Fetuses Are Not People In Malpractice Suit

A Moral Theory?s Immoral Outcome by Peter Singer - Project Syndicate

Forum List

Back