State department and hillary verify WMDS in syria..

Translation:

"I lost and was told was a jackass I was and can't handle it..."

What the fuck?

I am starting to think you lied about your military service. Your illiterate ass couldn't pass the ASVAB.
*I* have a DD214 Honorable...Do YOU?

I have a DOD Badge that allows me on to ANY Base in the USA...to do my JOB in the private sector...

Do you?

*Shithead*

Yes and no. After I left the military, I decided I didn't want a government check the rest of my life.

God bless capitalism! You'd better hope hey don't cut the government too much......

www.thecable.foreignpolicy.com

Interesting.....state department verifies bashar assad sitting on a neato arsenal of wmds.
note to libs and independents..

Sarcastic question..gee which middle east political party did assad and saddam belong to?BAATH.

so,now libs,are you going to say yiur old XXXXX hero is a liar?
bush did fuck up. Announcing his intentions so this lot was moved from iraq to syria.

Can you post a link that works please?

Translation:

"I lost and was told was a jackass I was and can't handle it..."

What the fuck?

I am starting to think you lied about your military service. Your illiterate ass couldn't pass the ASVAB.

I have a DOD Badge that allows me on to ANY Base in the USA...to do my JOB in the private sector...

Do you?

*Shithead*

Likewise,as do I,proudly.

What the fuck?

Do you?

*Shithead*

Yes and no. After I left the military, I decided I didn't want a government check the rest of my life.

God bless capitalism! You'd better hope hey don't cut the government too much......
I LOVE the Military and RESPECT those that serve...I was there and I now serve them by my services.

Government STILL Needs to communicate. Government is prohibited from owning any company and profiting from it...

BUT YOU knew that, didn't you?

*I* am one of the best in my field...Government contracts MY services becuase they have no other choice.

That must bother the HELL out of YOU.

Good.

Do you?

*Shithead*

I LOVE the Military and RESPECT those that serve...I was there and I now serve them by my services.

Government STILL Needs to communicate. Government is prohibited from owning any company and profiting from it...

*I* am one of the best in my field...Government contracts MY services becuase they have no other choice.

Good.

Not really. Frankly, I don't care. You must have served when you could still get away with being illiterate.

Thank God your stupid ass wasn't in my platoon.

And, God bless Government spending, huh?

As a taxpayer, you're welcome

Good.

Not really. Frankly, I don't care. You must have served when you could still get away with being illiterate.

Nothing Illiterate here baby...especially when it comes to High Technology Communications.

*TRY AGAIN*

Asswipe.

Good.

Nothing Illiterate here baby...especially when it comes to High Technology Communications.

*TRY AGAIN*

Asswipe.

Actually, tank engine, when you thin about it, your entire existence is derived from the state.

You are the biggest statest on the board!

*TRY AGAIN*

Asswipe.

Actually, tank engine, when you thin about it, your entire existence is derived from the state.

Son? YOU plod on and do nothing but embarrass yourself.

Please stop. :eusa_hand:

Good.

*TRY AGAIN*

Asswipe.

Rock on,brother.

*TRY AGAIN*

Asswipe.

Rock on,brother.
Right back at you, brother.

Independent Contractors RULE commerce. ;)

*TRY AGAIN*

Asswipe.

Whatever, statist.

So be honest, you don't really want to lower government spending do you? That's your paycheck!

State department and hillary verify WMDS in syria..

I will believe Hillary when she finds her reset button.

Whatever, statist.

So be honest, you don't really want to lower government spending do you? That's your paycheck!

:anj_stfu: and crawl back in your hole...
Second the motion.
icon14.gif

Whatever, statist.

Your use of the word against me shows that YOU have no earthly idea what it means...

Long of the short of it?

*You Lose* In the venacular,

I used to have some respect for you...you torpedoded it.

Awesome job dimwit.
icon14.gif

You have relegated yourself to the stack of forgotten or soon to be idiots...Gee? that's TWO high honors from me that YOU have garnered.

Cool accomplishment.

Your mommy must be so proud. Almost like a gold star to be hung on your icebox...TWIT.
icon14.gif

Nope. Not going to wade through shit to find your corrobative evidence. It's your thread and the edit function exists for a reason.

If you can't support your own bullshit, you are more worthless then I thought.
Translation:" I am not going to find fact...I am more interested in looking as stupid as I am portrayed...and I won't lift a finger to defend it..."

YES you are a fucking idiot. I did correct his link. YOU are too fucking lazy to find it.

The EXIT out of this thread is that way===>

Use it before you hurt yourself.

Look, dipshit:

I don't have the patience to do Eddie Boy's scut work. His sorry ass made the claim, now it's his job to support it.

I can only guess that, since you have been blasted for 10 pages, it didn't say what his dumbass thought it did.

How in the can are you? Because if you are sauced enough to start tossing threats around, I might find this banality entertaining enough to stick around and watch.
You got that exactly right, but I would go farther and say that he deliberately put a bad link up precisely because he KNEW Hillary never verified WMDs in Syria as his lying title says. I actually took the time to find his story and posted what Clinton actually said earlier in this thread. Here it is again from the working link to his source in the OP.

Exclusive: State Department quietly warning region on Syrian WMDs | The Cable

In her prepared remarks in Tunis, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said she supported more sanctions on the Assad regime but she declined to endorse any direct help to the Syrian opposition without the consent of the Syrian government, saying only, "We all need to look hard at what more we can do."

Forum List

Back