State Dept No US Aid To Israel Until Budget Deal Reached

Fulfilled, not erased but that's besides the point. You, obviously in need of having your meds refilled, claimed the Old Testament was a Jewish myth.
:lol:
What does the Koran say about it, eh Gaza Sherri?

Ezekiel's chariot of fire was factual ?

I can't prove it was, you can't prove it wasn't. Kinda makes it a moot point, don'tcha think............

Not really----claiming that you believe that Ezekiel rode to heaven in a chariot of fire says a lot. I guess noah was eaten by a big fish too ?

High time the Zionist Parasites stop suckling from the teet anyway. Obama is a piece of garbage, but Israel can kiss my ass too. They are no friend to US.

High time ***** like this learn some facts, mentally ill turd - how come so many companies invest in israel, moron?

Wow, you're sewper kewl. I suppose they invest because the mighty Zionist Pigs run US Foreign policy, and we serfs can be counted on at all times to take it up the ass for a country that wouldn't cross the street to take a shit on us.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it, Zion Peon.

I can't prove it was, you can't prove it wasn't. Kinda makes it a moot point, don'tcha think............

Not really----claiming that you believe that Ezekiel rode to heaven in a chariot of fire says a lot. I guess noah was eaten by a big fish too ?

Ohh, looks like DD want's a new asshole torn. Hell, I'm still in a "morning fog", At least that way you'll have half a chance. Let's play, give it your best shot Algernon.

High time the Zionist Parasites stop suckling from the teet anyway. Obama is a piece of garbage, but Israel can kiss my ass too. They are no friend to US.

Don't you have some robes to launder? Gotta get ready for that cross burning tonight.

There are multitudes of Jews who are not Zionists. Now go home XXXXXXXXXXX.
Oooooh, that stung....... though who it stung is still a mystery. Try something a little more esoteric for you in your responses, nanny-nanny-boo-boo might still be a little out of your reach though.

Last edited:
You have to mark a spot to kiss as you appear to be all ass. Just sayin'.

Don't you have some robes to launder? Gotta get ready for that cross burning tonight.

There are multitudes of Jews who are not Zionists. Now go home XXXXXXX.
Oooooh, that stung....... though who it stung is still a mystery. Try something a little more esoteric for you in your responses, nanny-nanny-boo-boo might still be a little out of your reach though.

You don't even know the difference between a Jew and a Zionist. Figure that one out and then maybe you can remove your head from your ass. No move on, Captain Ignorance.

There are multitudes of Jews who are not Zionists. Now go home and fuck your mother some more.
You must be a chameleon, dude. You're fixin to change colors. Arrividerci!!

Last edited:
Nothing here inconsistent with anything I have said.

Jesus is Himself the fulfillment of The Old Testament. Read about the fullness that is Jesus in the book of John. Read how the Law will be fulfilled, through Jesus sacrifice on the cross. Read about Salvation through faith in Jesus. Read about Jesus last words, It is finished,

John 1: 14-17

This was he of whom I said He who comes after me ranks before me, because he was before me. And from his fullness we have all received grace upon grace. For the law was given through Moses, grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever seen God; the only God, who was at the Father's side, he has made him known.

John 1:28

The next day he saw Jesus coming toward him and said, Behold the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world.

John 3:16-21

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God. And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil. For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed. But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.

John 19:28-30

After this, Jesus, knowing that all was now bfinished, said (vto fulfill the Scripture), c“I thirst.” 29 A jar full of sour wine stood there, dso they put a sponge full of the sour wine on a hyssop branch and held it to his mouth. 30 When Jesus had received the sour wine, he said, e“It is finished,” and he bowed his head and fgave up his spirit.

The Law has been fulfilled in Jesus.

Fulfilled, not erased but that's besides the point. You, obviously in need of having your meds refilled, claimed the Old Testament was a Jewish myth.
:lol:
What does the Koran say about it, eh Gaza Sherri?

Ezekiel described in poetic terms----a mystical vision-----O' shallow one---

The mythology making of the pro-Palestinian crowd amazes and startles the informed mind.

If what we see here is the extent of the intellectual opposition to Israel's continued existence, then the Israeli peoples' futures are bright indeed.

So many words, to say nothing in them.

You, similar to Rush Limbaugh, describe yourself in reply to others.

You have to mark a spot to kiss as you appear to be all ass. Just sayin'.

BB Netanyahu is a punk who has successfully hoodwinked yet more idiots into buying his tired garbage. He speaks well and spews lies for a living, just like Obama.

With everything that's going on it's good our president is on the job:

Oct 5, 12:48 PM EDT

Obama open to name change for Washington Redskins

By JULIE PACE
AP White House Correspondent

WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Barack Obama says he would "think about changing" the Washington Redskins' name if he owned the football team as he waded into the controversy involving a word that many consider offensive to Native Americans.

Obama, in an interview with The Associated Press, said team names such as the Redskins offend "a sizable group of people." He said that while fans get attached to the names, nostalgia may not be a good enough reason to keep them in place.

"I don't know whether our attachment to a particular name should override the real legitimate concerns that people have about these things," he said in the interview, which was conducted Friday.

An avid sports fan who roots for the Chicago Bears, Obama said he doesn't think Washington football fans are purposely trying to offend American Indians. "I don't want to detract from the wonderful Redskins fans that are here. They love their team and rightly so," he said.

But the president appeared to come down on the side of those who have sharply criticized the football team's name, noting that Indians "feel pretty strongly" about mascots and team names that depict negative stereotypes about their heritage.

The team's owner, Dan Snyder has vowed to never abandon the name.​

News from The Associated Press

The mythology making of the pro-Palestinian crowd amazes and startles the informed mind.

If what we see here is the extent of the intellectual opposition to Israel's continued existence, then the Israeli peoples' futures are bright indeed.

So many words, to say nothing in them.

I will help you-----sherri. Jake posted a fairly short message in which he clearly
noted the intellectual deficiecy of your arguements-----he also noted that if you are
an example of 'intellectual" opposition to Israel-----ISRAEL WINS

There are multitudes of Jews who are not Zionists. Now go home and fuck your mother some more.

You don't even know the difference between a Jew and a Zionist. Figure that one out and then maybe you can remove your head from your ass. No move on, Captain Ignorance.

Nope, still pre-school grade comebacks. Come on Sparky, you can do better than that. Try really, really hard and ya might just get a gold star out of it.

With everything that's going on it's good our president is on the job:

Oct 5, 12:48 PM EDT

Obama open to name change for Washington Redskins

By JULIE PACE
AP White House Correspondent

WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Barack Obama says he would "think about changing" the Washington Redskins' name if he owned the football team as he waded into the controversy involving a word that many consider offensive to Native Americans.

Obama, in an interview with The Associated Press, said team names such as the Redskins offend "a sizable group of people." He said that while fans get attached to the names, nostalgia may not be a good enough reason to keep them in place.

"I don't know whether our attachment to a particular name should override the real legitimate concerns that people have about these things," he said in the interview, which was conducted Friday.

An avid sports fan who roots for the Chicago Bears, Obama said he doesn't think Washington football fans are purposely trying to offend American Indians. "I don't want to detract from the wonderful Redskins fans that are here. They love their team and rightly so," he said.

But the president appeared to come down on the side of those who have sharply criticized the football team's name, noting that Indians "feel pretty strongly" about mascots and team names that depict negative stereotypes about their heritage.

The team's owner, Dan Snyder has vowed to never abandon the name.​

News from The Associated Press
Oh no! Not the 'Skins! Please say it ain't so!

Nope, still pre-school grade comebacks. Come on Sparky, you can do better than that. Try really, really hard and ya might just get a gold star out of it.
Gold star, huh? I think he should be promoted to Grand Wizard, 1st Class.

Forum List

Back