State Dept Tries to Limit Questions Hillary / Staff Can Be Asked

3 lies in 3 sentences. I think you can do better.

Yawn, all facts.

{The Senate also turned a blind eye to Lynch’s role in a possible coverup involving banking giant HSBC. The bank was engaged in a massive money laundering scheme with Latin American drug cartels and Middle Eastern terrorists. Lynch allowed the bank to enter into a “deferred prosecution” settlement that garnered $1.9 billion in fines and the admission of “willful criminal conduct.” But in exchange, she agreed not to pursue criminal investigations and prosecutions of HSBC directors or employees. Apparently the Senate was insufficiently moved by more than 1,000 pages of evidence and secret audio recordings presented to the Senate Judiciary Committee by HSBC whistleblower John Cruz, former HSBC vice president and relationship manager.}

Holder's Corrupt Legacy Lives On in Loretta Lynch
So much for credible sources.

Hmm defending your lies by ignoring them and bringing up a conspiracy that nobody, including the republican led senate that confirmed Lynch, believes. You're not trying hard enough.

:lol:

You are a drooling reatard.

Show us these "3 lies," hack?

Now before you ooze off, let's define "lie."

YOU think a lie is any statement which opposes or fails to promote the party, as does duhs.

BUT a lie is actually the material misstatement of fact for the purpose of deceit.

Slink along back into the gutter now, sploogy.
That damned 1st Amendment again. Your party is working feverishly to get rid of it (and the other 9 amendments of the BOR,) LIE #1 but until then, you have Lynch who is a crook and refused to follow any laws LIE #2. Her department of corruption will do whatever it takes to protect party member Hillary LIE #3.

That damned 1st Amendment again. Your party is working feverishly to get rid of it (and the other 9 amendments of the BOR,) LIE #1

Read again hack;

YOU think a lie is any statement which opposes or fails to promote the party, as does duhs.

BUT a lie is actually the material misstatement of fact for the purpose of deceit.

Now the above does oppose your filthy party so you scream "LAIR" (if you're too stupid to get it, you'll meet all expectations.!"

However, little drooling retard, the statement is materially correct.

Even far left Salon is calling you on it.

but until then, you have Lynch who is a crook and refused to follow any laws LIE #2.

The corruption of Lynch has already been demonstrated. Yes, you are a mindless hack and will shriek "nuhn uhn" but given that you have the intellect of a termite, no one will pay attention.

The lurkers have already seen it.

Her department of corruption will do whatever it takes to protect party member Hillary LIE #3.

Now I will admit that this is speculation, but again you prove you have the intellect of the average doorknob and no clue what a lie is?

Want to keep playing retard? I'm just getting warmed up. Thrashing your retarded ass is no problem.

State Department: Don’t Ask Hillary Aides About Classified Info in Lawsuit

Lawyers for the State Department want to limit the types of questions that a watchdog group can ask former aides to Hillary Clinton, and potentially the former secretary of state herself, about her creation and use of a private email system while she was in office.

The department asked a federal judge Tuesday night to grant “limited discovery” to Judicial Watch, a conservative watchdog group that wants to depose some of Clinton’s closest associates and staffers.

The lawsuit brought by Judicial Watch is one of dozens by activists and journalists seeking information about Clinton’s private email system, which was run out of a “homebrew” server in her house in New York. It’s unusual, however, in that it’s only one of two cases in which a federal judge has agreed to allow discovery, including potential examination of government documents and interviews with current or former officials.

This is kinda what happens when you set up a private server in an attempt to avoid the FOIA and what happens when the administration of the man who promised the most transparent administration evuh is found GUILTY of illegally failing to comply with the FOIA a whopping, record-setting 70% of the time.

Thanks for your neutrality. We'd hate to think you were merely a cheerleader for the right.

I remember when Bush famously said that he nor anyone from his administration would answer 9/11 questions in front of a Grand Jury. He basically prevented the American People from investigating why he took no action on the Aug 6 Memo, and why he didn't follow basic defense protocols to protect the Eastern Seaboard, and why he wouldn't allow a fuller investigation of the Trade Tower destruction site, and why he allowed prominent Saudis (including relatives of Bin Laden) to fly out of the country without being interrogated, and why he ignored serious problems with the war intelligence prior to invasion.

Your party engaged in criminal stonewalling, obstruction and secrecy over the greatest attack in American History.

(And you said nothing)

(And we're supposed to take you seriously?)

That damned 1st Amendment again. Your party is working feverishly to get rid of it (and the other 9 amendments of the BOR,) LIE #1

Read again hack;

Now the above does oppose your filthy party so you scream "LAIR" (if you're too stupid to get it, you'll meet all expectations.!"

However, little drooling retard, the statement is materially correct.

Even far left Salon is calling you on it.

but until then, you have Lynch who is a crook and refused to follow any laws LIE #2.

The corruption of Lynch has already been demonstrated. Yes, you are a mindless hack and will shriek "nuhn uhn" but given that you have the intellect of a termite, no one will pay attention.

The lurkers have already seen it.

Her department of corruption will do whatever it takes to protect party member Hillary LIE #3.

Now I will admit that this is speculation, but again you prove you have the intellect of the average doorknob and no clue what a lie is?

Want to keep playing retard? I'm just getting warmed up. Thrashing your retarded ass is no problem.
So you cannot prove any of your 3 lies to be true. Cool.

So you cannot prove any of your 3 lies to be true. Cool.

That you are mentally retarded and a hack has no bearing on what is true.

{The part of the First Amendment that prohibits “abridging the freedom ... of the press” is now up against the wall, as the Obama administration continues to assault the kind of journalism that can expose government secrets.

Last Friday the administration got what it wanted — an ice-cold chilling effect — from the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals, which ruled on the case of New York Times reporter James Risen. The court “delivered a blow to investigative journalism in America by ruling that reporters have no First Amendment protection that would safeguard the confidentiality of their sources in the event of a criminal trial,” the Guardian reported.}

Obama's Escalating War on Freedom of the Press

You truly are a stupid little troll. I assume your party views you as a "useful idiot," though I have a hard time conceiving what use you would be.

Thanks for your neutrality. We'd hate to think you were merely a cheerleader for the right.

I remember when Bush.......

The STATE Department, that is up to their ASS in this scandal - since it is THEIR Ex-Secretary of State under investigation for crimes under the ESPIONAGE Act, who was allowed to get away with illegal activity - and they are trying to DICTATE to investigating agencies what kind of questions they can ask?!

And you accuse ME of being biased because I point out that their trying to do this in interfering with a criminal investigation at worst and at the least none of their damn business. The FBI, for example SHOULD be able to interview whoever they want for as long as they want and ask whatever they want. It's bad enough that in order to try to protect Hillary Loretta Lynch is trying to limit the number of times and duration the FBI can talk to Hillary. Seriously?! If YOU were under investigations for these potential crimes do you think anyone would tell the FBI, 'You get one shot and one shot only to ask Londoner questions'? Hell know - they would own your ass, bringing you in as many times as they wanted.

And THEN you....

"B...b...b...but Buuuuusssshhhhhhh!" :crybaby:

Ok, that was priceless - thanks!

:clap:

Forum List

Back