State Takes Legal Action to Seize $135K From Bakers Who Refused to Make Cake for Lesbian Couple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think that you can refuse service to blacks, Jews, Muslims and any other group you want? You that stupid?
Yes. I know a woman who owns a gun range and denies entrance to Muslims. She's still in business. Why don't you go after her.

Why I Want My Range to be a Muslim Free Zone - Jan Morgan Media
Someone should.
Please do.
I would have to be Muslim this bigot denies service to sue. Hopefully someone will. Maybe one of the thousands of Muslim American patriots who served in the military, defending the rights of assholes like that gun range owner.
Not nearly the number of Christian patriots who put their lives on the line defending her rights. Your horde of imaginary patriotic muslims can go to hell.
Imaginary? Like Michael Monsoor? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_A._Monsoo

Do you think that you can refuse service to blacks, Jews, Muslims and any other group you want? You that stupid?
Yes. I know a woman who owns a gun range and denies entrance to Muslims. She's still in business. Why don't you go after her.

Someone should.
Please do.
I would have to be Muslim this bigot denies service to sue. Hopefully someone will. Maybe one of the thousands of Muslim American patriots who served in the military, defending the rights of assholes like that gun range owner.
Not nearly the number of Christian patriots who put their lives on the line defending her rights. Your horde of imaginary patriotic muslims can go to hell.
She does not have the right to discriminate. No one put their lives on the line to allow her to do so.

Someone should.
Please do.
Imaginary? Like Michael Monsoor? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_A._Monsoo
Leftist amateurs love Wikipedia because it can be edited. I really don't hive a damn about your one Muslim. We're not going to adopt insanity to please your PC agenda.

Someone should.
Please do.
She does not have the right to discriminate. No one put their lives on the line to allow her to do so.
Okay. Go after her if you believe she is violating the law. Go ahead.

Leftist amateurs love Wikipedia because it can be edited. I really don't hive a damn about your one Muslim. We're not going to adopt insanity to please your PC agenda.
Who is we? You don't have to adopt anything. You can shut the fuck up and follow the law or pay the price. If some American who happens to be. A Muslim is denied service, her ass Wil be sued and she will lose.

Service hell, what about hiring? That matters more. I see lots of examples of only Asians or blacks, or Jews, etc. working at places. But yes, we should be free to associate with whom we please, open to the public doesn't mean publicly owned.
It is illegal to discriminate on the basis of race, etc. don't like it? Move the fuck away
I just gave you some examples where discrimination is tolerated. Grow a brain you fucking parasitic retard.

Are you illiterate? Not being a Muslim I could not very well sue on that basis. And I don't think she is violating the law, I know she is.

Please do.
Who is we? You don't have to adopt anything. You can shut the fuck up and follow the law or pay the price. If some American who happens to be. A Muslim is denied service, her ass Wil be sued and she will lose.
Why don't you shut us up.

Please do.
Are you illiterate? Not being a Muslim I could not very well sue on that basis. And I don't think she is violating the law, I know she is.
Then go after her, big mouth.

Service hell, what about hiring? That matters more. I see lots of examples of only Asians or blacks, or Jews, etc. working at places. But yes, we should be free to associate with whom we please, open to the public doesn't mean publicly owned.
It is illegal to discriminate on the basis of race, etc. don't like it? Move the fuck away
I just gave you some examples where discrimination is tolerated. Grow a brain you fucking parasitic retard.
So you think it is legal for Jews, Asians or blacks to discriminate? How can one person be so fucking stupid?

So you think it is legal for Jews, Asians or blacks to discriminate? How can one person be so fucking stupid?
Apparently it is, Einstein. Go to an Asian restaurant, it's all Asians working there. Go to a black bar, it's all blacks. Mexican restaurant, all Mexicans. Discrimination laws aren't practiced evenly, whites don't typically sue and make a big shit out of not working where they don't fit in.

Squawk....it's the law...Squawk.....you're breaking the law......discrimination....Squawk....you're stupid....Squawk...

Squawk....it's the law...Squawk.....you're breaking the law......discrimination....Squawk....you're stupid....Squawk...
The guy says he has three pensions rolling in. Can you imagine the amount America getting soaked to support his stupid ass?

"EVERY business I have been into has a sign that says we reserve the right to refuse business to anyone for any reason." And you think that that sign gives the business the right to ignore all laws?

What we are dealing with in gay marriage are laws protecting behaviors. Behaviors aren't protected Constitutionally. So this false premise has brought about the legal quagmire between a Christian's legitimate refusal to condone homosexual behaviors vs a homosexual believing everyone must play along with their lifestyle.

The deciding factor will be children. Because everybody knows this isn't a battle at the bakery, the photo studio, the florist, the caterer or even the County Clerk's office....this is a battle at Christian adoption agencies. They best sit down this time and think who all shares the marriage contract first and how that contract uniquely serves each and every implicit party who shares it. Children were ignored and never asked by SCOTUS what they thought about institutionalizing their homes to be fatherless or motherless. In fact, when they tried to weigh in as children raised in gay homes not in favor of gay marriage with amicus briefs, the Court flatly ignored their pleas.

Therefore, 2015's Hearing on the matter was a mistrial.

You have been laughably wrong on every one of your legal opinions/predictions so you'll have to excuse me if I don't take your legal opinions very seriously.

Someone should.
No...stop.

What insanity do you not want to adopt? Equal rights for all American citizens? MADNESS!

Apparently it is, Einstein. Go to an Asian restaurant, it's all Asians working there. Go to a black bar, it's all blacks. Mexican restaurant, all Mexicans. Discrimination laws aren't practiced evenly, whites don't typically sue and make a big shit out of not working where they don't fit in.
You must not live or work in California. Because that is not the case in restaurants here.

So....you have a problem with people expected to be treated legally. All people or just certain...wink, wink....people?

So....you have a problem with people expected to be treated legally. All people or just certain...wink, wink....people?
No Muslims on my gun range. I think she's smart. Why don't you go after her?
Why would I? In case you don't know how things work here, a person filing a lawsuit must have a vested interest in having their civil rights violated. I'm not muslim...I've not gone to that gun range...I have no vested interest. My lawsuit would be summarily thrown out. That's one of the things about law in this country....It's not as arbitrary and as frivolous as you might think.

No Muslims on my gun range. I think she's smart. Why don't you go after her?
Why would I? In case you don't know how things work here, a person filing a lawsuit must have a vested interest in having their civil rights violated. I'm not muslim...I've not gone to that gun range...I have no vested interest. My lawsuit would be summarily thrown out. That's one of the things about law in this country....It's not as arbitrary and as frivolous as you might think.
If you had read the link I provided you would realize she is exempt from civil rights laws because her gun range is a private club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back