Statehood for DC is Unconstitutional

Lefties consistently crap on the Constitution. Its fine how it is.This
Legislation. Will be overturned by the Supreme Court.

It’s not by accident or oversight that the nation’s capital isn’t a state: The Founding Fathers wrote it into the Constitution. Article I, Section 8provides explicitly for a national capital that would not be part of a state nor treated as a state, but rather a unique enclave under the exclusive authority of Congress — a neutral “district” in which representatives of all the states could meet on an equal footing to conduct the nation’s business.

You solve this by carving out the White House and Congress along Pennsylvania Avenue, and the rest of the district becomes a state.

There's nothing in COTUS that specifically states that the boundaries of DC have to forever and always be a district.

What about all the other federal property, you idiot?

The Constitution is clear to anyone who can read above a third grade level, which eliminates apparently every fucktard Democrat!

Last edited:

You mean federal property in Virginia, Maryland, and almost all the other states with military and federal government property?

Idiot.

Does that area include all the federal property?

Look at this map, fucktard!
washington dc map.jpg

You mean federal property in Virginia, Maryland, and almost all the other states with military and federal government property?

Idiot.

Look at this map, fucktard!View attachment 483696

Yeah, thanks for your irrelevant map without answering my question, bitter anti-American fucktard!

:lol:

Idiot.

Look at this map, fucktard!View attachment 483696

Yeah, thanks for your irrelevant map without answering my question, bitter anti-American fucktard!

The only bitter anti-American fucktard in this conversation stares at you from the mirror.

Lefties consistently crap on the Constitution. Its fine how it is.This
Legislation. Will be overturned by the Supreme Court.

It’s not by accident or oversight that the nation’s capital isn’t a state: The Founding Fathers wrote it into the Constitution. Article I, Section 8provides explicitly for a national capital that would not be part of a state nor treated as a state, but rather a unique enclave under the exclusive authority of Congress — a neutral “district” in which representatives of all the states could meet on an equal footing to conduct the nation’s business.

You solve this by carving out the White House and Congress along Pennsylvania Avenue, and the rest of the district becomes a state.

There's nothing in COTUS that specifically states that the boundaries of DC have to forever and always be a district.
It would be better to make dc citizens of the original state they live in.

The only bitter anti-American fucktard in this conversation stares at you from the mirror.

Well, you can't respond logically to my argument, so like a typical precious snowflake, you resort to name-calling.

It ain't 1950 anymore. Pining for it won't make it come back!

:itsok:

I responded to your idiocy, but you cannot process the written language. I even showed you a map showing the government buildings not in the area you want to exclude from their new Commonwealth, which you fucking libtards named but cannot define. I support the Constitution as written in the days of our Founding Fathers. How is that possible anti-American? If you want the Constitution changed, go right ahead and try. Otherwise, STFU and learn to read!

I support the Constitution as written in the days of our Founding Fathers. How is that possible anti-American? If you want the Constitution changed, go right ahead and try. Otherwise, STFU and learn to read!
Is there a Bill of Rights in the Constitution you recognize?
Are slavery and involuntary servitude permitted to exist within the United States under your constitution?

I responded to your idiocy, but you cannot process the written language. I even showed you a map showing the government buildings not in the area you want to exclude from their new Commonwealth, which you fucking libtards named but cannot define. I support the Constitution as written in the days of our Founding Fathers. How is that possible anti-American? If you want the Constitution changed, go right ahead and try. Otherwise, STFU and learn to read!

No, "idiot fucktard." You said federal "property."

The Founders never reference federal "property."

You may claim to adhere to the Constitution, but you know jack shit about it.

Florida isn't the nation's capital either, moron!
How many people move back and forth between Florida and Puerto Rico on a regular basis. That's the statehood issue they want to bring up to do away with the constitution entirely as the U.S. succumbs to communist rule under AOC's party.

So. Looking at a map.

The Bahamas, Cuba, Cayman Islands, Jamaica, Haiti, Dominican Republic, and Turks and Caicos Islands are all between Florida and Puerto Rico.

That's a lot of territory to take over in order for Puerto Rico to become a state. And a lot of hostile parties to deal with.

The Constitution makes it Constitutional to create D.C. and it also makes it Constitutional for Congress to make it a state.
Perhaps.

It's still a stupid idea none the less. We don't need another state. Everyone born a US citizen should be born in a state though. Meaning the current Peurto Rico should be part of one of the 50 existing states. Guam should be part of one of the existing states.

Forum List

Back